You found this page because you are looking for how to flash on glo without airtime.
Yes, it’s possible.
Take, for example, if you want to make an emergency call for business or whatever reason, you’ll find this post useful.
In a few seconds, you will learn how to make calls without airtime on glo.
Summary On The Glo Flashing Code
Last week, we’ve covered the MTN flashing code to beep other numbers on the network. The same thing applies to 9mobile.
You can also read the 9mobile code for calling another customer without credit on your account.
There’s no official code giving for Glo users to flash other numbers but there’s a way out.
All glo users can use this trick to beep a different number to call you back whenever you’re low on credit.
Now, this is how it works;
- You send a free SMS to the number…
- …then, the receiver calls back immediately.
On sweet thing?
There are no later charges attached to it. It costs 0.00k to send this SMS. Get the code below…
Hey! Make Sure You Learn How To Send Please Call Me Back On Glo
How To Flash On glo without airtime
- Simply dial *125*Phone Number#. For example, if you want to flash 09012345678, asking the person to call back, just dial *125*09012345678# on your phone.
Don’t Miss The Cheapest Glo Tariff Plans Code For Data and Calls
Alternative Ways To Make Call On Glo Without Airtime
- Make Use Of Wifi or Mobile Data Connection. Yes, you can possibly use your WhatsApp application to make voice or video calls to friends, family members, or even strangers (lol).
- Get Free Airtime on Glo. Yes, watch the video below to learn the secret to earn free airtime so you can call as many people as your earned credit can call.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions On Glo Flash Call Code
How Many Time Can Flash With This Code?
Don’t Miss This Glo Yakata Code To Get Free 6GB Data and More…
Have You Applied What You Learned Today?
I just gave you the working guide on how to flash on glo without airtime.
So have you tried it out?
What’s your result? Leave a comment below.
Read other related guides below…