This post is about the Airtel RCCG Plan that gives users access to make calls at a very low rate. Yes, imagine getting 40minutes of uninterrupted calls for N100 only.
I shared a couple of airtel tariff plans code a few weeks ago and after that publication, people kept asking for the Airtel rccg tariff plan migration code.
And because of this, I decided to create a separate post on it. Yeah, this post you’re reading will guide you on everything you need to know about RCCG Plan.
About Airtel RCCG Plan
RCCG is a plan launched for Airtel users to make calls for an extended period. A quick example of this is the 40Minutes long call for as low a 100 Naira recharge on your line.
Yes, on the RCCG plan, you’ll gain unlimited access to make 40minutes calls for N100 on every recharge.
Not everyone knows about the Airtel RCCG holding plan code though, it’s still unpopular.
There’s also a package that enables small and large companies, police officers, employees to connect through voice calls at almost ZERO cost.
The package is known as Airtel CUG Plan which means Close User Group or You and Me. All that’s required is N700 monthly subscription and you’re good to go.
Airtel’s RCCG plan is majorly for callers. That’s said, if you’re a heavy internet user, see the Airtel tariff plan that gives bonus here…
Scroll slowly to find out more about the RCCG sim benefits and migration codes.
How To Migrate To RCCG Plan
Below is how to activate Airtel rccg plan. Make sure you follow the simple guidelines correctly to make this possible.
- Firstly, go to the nearest Airtel Service Center near you.
- Secondly, request for a New SIM Registration (with RCCG package as default).
- Thirdly, register and activate your new RCCG SIM.
- Finally, dial *121*2*5# to confirm that you’re on the RCCG plan. After that, recharge your line with as low as N100 and start enjoying the bonus on every recharge.
Now, those of you asking for the airtel rccg migration code, you have the answer or possible solution to your request.
Apply the short USSD code below to subscribe to the RCCG plan:
- Simply dial *276*200# to buy the RCCG monthly package. It costs N700 only.
- You can also dial *276# to see what’s in for you.
Benefits Of Airtel RCCG Plan
Below are the airtel rccg benefits for newbies who care and want to know more about this plan:
- Long hours call for low costs. See examples below;
- 40 Minutes call for N100 only.
- 80 Minutes call for N200 only.
- 120 minutes call for N300 only.
- 160 Minutes call for N400 and more like that…
- You and Me call benefits.
- Free bonus on every recharge.
- The Close User Group (CUG) monthly subscription for N700 only.
How To Check RCCG Plan
- Simply dial *123# on your dialer app. You’ll see a pop-up message and you’ll also recieve a message from Airtel immediately.
That’s how to check airtel rccg balance in a few seconds.
Learn How To Check Airtel Data Balance Faster
How To Recharge Airtel RCCG
Are you also asking for the airtel rccg recharge code? Apply the shortcodes below to recharge your RCCG sim:
- Simply dial *126*Recharge PIN#. For example, giving that the PIN on the recharge card or printed slip is 1234 5678 9012 3456, just dial *123*1234567890123456# to recharge rccg sim.
- Dial *126*1*Recharge PIN#.
- After recharging your line through any means, just dial *234*amount# to get the free bonus on RCCG plan.
- Airtel CUG Plan 2021
- MTN RCCG Plan
FAQs – Frequently Asked Question On RCCG Plan
Here are the most asked questions about the Airtel rccg plan. Read slowly to get answers to your questions. If you don’t find a related question, kindly ask yours in the comment section below to get answers in a few minutes.
Goto the nearest Airtel service center in your area, apply for a new sim card registration, and ask the registrar or representative to activate your RCCG sim.
The CUG subscription code is *276*200#.
Here’s how to migrate to airtel polcom plan;
Simply dial *222*700# on your phone to subscribe to the monthly plan. It costs N700 and is valid for 30days.
To check validity, dial *221*1#.
Have You Migrated?
At this point, I believe you know how the Airtel RCCG plan works. This post is live now. Make sure you bookmark it so you don’t miss new updates.
So tell us the comment section; Have you migrated to the RCCG plan?
Do you have any difficulty applying the rccg plan code?
Leave a comment below…
Read more related guides below: