Are you also looking for how to borrow Airtime from Airtel without charges? This post uncovers the necessary information you need. Yes, get exposed to the truth of this matter.
Do you know that Airtel offers a service where you can borrow airtime called Extra Credit Service? It’s really helpful, but the problem is that they charge 15% interest.
Some people are talking about whether it’s possible to borrow airtime from Airtel without paying charges. So, I decided to do some research to find out if it’s possible. Would you like to know what I discovered? Keep reading!
How to Borrow Airtime From Airtel Without Charges
I wanted to tell you that you can borrow airtime from Airtel without paying any extra charges.
Some people suggest that you can do this by dialing *500# on your phone, selecting “Borrow Credit,” choosing the amount you want and then texting “Repay My Charges” to Airtel to get the 15% interest charge refunded.
- However, after trying this method myself, I found that it doesn’t actually work.
- Even though it’s a popular suggestion, I borrowed N1000 worth of airtime from Airtel and messaged them to repay my charge, but they didn’t refund the N150 fee.
- So, I came to the conclusion that you can’t borrow airtime or data from Airtel without paying extra charges.
FAQs on Borrowing Airtime From Airtel Without Charges
What is the code for Airtel loan?
- The code for Airtel loan is *500#. This code will show you all the available airtime amounts that you can borrow.
How can I get extra credit on Airtel?
- To be eligible for Airtel Extra Credit, you must have been an Airtel customer for at least three months.
- You must have recharged your line at least three times per month and have recharged up to a certain amount before requesting to borrow airtime.
How can I borrow from Airtel without charges?
- You can’t borrow airtime from Airtel without charges.
To borrow airtime from Airtel, simply dial the Airtel borrow code which is 500 followed by the amount of airtime you want to borrow, then add the ‘#’ sign. For instance, if you want to borrow N200 worth of Airtel credit, dial *500*200#.
After dialing the code, you will receive a message informing you that your request is being processed.
How to borrow 50 naira on Airtel?
- If you want to borrow 50 naira on Airtel, simply dial *500*50#. Alternatively, you can do so by dialing *500# and selecting option 2. Follow the prompts to complete the process. Just cut the process short by dialling *500*Amount#.
So if you’ve been wondering how to borrow airtime from Airtel without charges, I’m sorry to tell you that it’s not possible. I hope this information was useful to you.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to assist you. Thanks!
Last Updated on November 15, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin