Learn how to easily deactivate Airtel daily plan for 50, 100, and 200 Naira bundles with our step-by-step guide. Stop auto-renewal and avoid unexpected charges. Find out how to cancel Airtel daily plan in this post.
If you don’t want Airtel to automatically renew your daily data plan, you can easily opt out of it.
It can be annoying to see messages saying your data plan has been renewed when you don’t need it anymore or have used up your credit.
In this post, I’ll show you 5 easy ways to deactivate Airtel daily plan, including N50, N100, and N200 bundles. Just keep reading to find out how.
Airtel Daily Plan & Deactivation
Deactivating the Airtel data plan means stopping it from renewing automatically. It’s like opting out of renewing your current daily data subscription on Airtel.
This way, you won’t be charged again when your data expires or runs out. You can deactivate it when you buy data or after you’ve already activated a daily data plan.
Don’t Miss: How To Cancel Auto-Renewal On Airtel (Updated)
How to Deactivate 50 Naira Daily Plan on Airtel
To deactivate the 50 Naira daily data plan on Airtel, you can follow these steps:
- Text “STOP” to 141, or
- Text “STOPAUTORENEW” to 440.
Once you send either of these messages, your 50 Naira daily plan will be deactivated immediately. You won’t be charged again unless you choose to activate the data plan by yourself in the future.
How to Cancel 100 Naira Daily Plan on Airtel
- To cancel the 100 Naira daily data plan on Airtel at the point of purchase, simply choose “Do Not Renew” when asked about auto-renewal.
- Alternatively, you can also deactivate it by texting “STOP” to 141 or “STOPAUTORENEW” to 440 after purchase.
That’s it! You deactivated the 100 Naira daily plan auto renewal on Airtel even before you start using it. Now, you won’t have to worry about being charged unexpectedly.
How to Opt-Out Of 200 Data Plan on Airtel
To opt out of the Airtel daily plan for N200 auto-renewal right after purchase, you have three options:
- Choose “Do Not Renew” when prompted.
- Send a text with the word “STOP” to 141.
- Send a text with the phrase “STOPAUTORENEW” to 440.
By using any of these methods, you can instantly deactivate your N200 Airtel daily plan and prevent further charges when the plan expires.
How to Deactivate Airtel Daily Plan
To deactivate Airtel daily plan on your phone, you can use any of these methods:
- Text “STOP” to 141 or “STOPAUTORENEW” to 440.
- Choose “Do Not Renew” immediately after purchasing data.
- Call Airtel customer care on 111.
- Send a direct message to @airtel_care on Twitter (if you have a data-enabled device).
These are the ways you can deactivate Airtel daily plan by yourself. Whether you want to cancel the N100, N50, or any other daily plan on Airtel, you can use the above methods.
Do you have any questions? Leave a comment in the comment section below.
Last Updated on May 21, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin