Last Updated on September 16, 2022 by NetworkPalava Admin
This post shows you how to get free data on mtn without recharging your line. So, if you’ve been searching for a new, working, and active trick to get almost free access to the internet, then you shouldn’t miss this article.
The telecom forum about MTN discussion has been busy in the past few days. People keep asking for the latest hack to get free data on mtn without airtime on their phone.
Now, is the time to put an end to your desire for free data (and possibly get it).
Getting Free Data On MTN Without Recharging Your Line
Many people keep asking for the new cheat to get free data on their MTN line without loading credit or airtime. And I must tell you this, it’s possible.
But, not as direct as most people think.
You see, there are some ways to get free data to browse the internet on your phone. Yes, it works and the process to activate it is far different from just dialing a shirt ussd code.
It comes in different ways such as Setting up a VPN for free browsing via invisible data embedded in the settings you use to connect.
Today, you’ll be exposed to some mtn secret codes to get free data to browse your favorite things online.
How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging
Follow the guidelines as given below. You’ll learn several ways to get the free data on mtn in Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, and more…
Before we proceed, take note of this info:
- Make sure you have at least 10, 20, or 50 Naira airtime recharge on the line.
- Get your Andriod phone and turn it ON.
- You need an active MTN sim card, 3G, 4G, or 5G works fine.
- Now, simply dial *123*3*1*5*2# to get the free data on MTN.
That’s not all, here’s what to add below:
- Tweak this IMEI 35410303986… (auto-generate the last 4 digits).
- Send MIFI to 131 You’ll be given 3GB from MTN.
- Got it? Enjoy yourself.
How To Get Free Data On MTN 3G
First, Purchase a new MTN SIM card, Activate the sim card and register it. Now, Recharge your 500 naira airtime immediately and apply the instructions below:
Following the card’s recharge,
- Dial ‘*131*1*1#‘. You’ll see a new window where you can choose your biweekly plan.
- Reply ‘5‘ which is the 2GB for the N500 plan and is valid for 7 days.
- Then you’ll be asked to confirm whether you wish to auto-renew or not. Reply 1 or 2 to accept or reject AutoRenew.
- After that, you’ll get a 2GB data balance with a bonus of 4GB data from MTN Yafun Yafun.
Don’t Miss The MTN 500 For 2GB Code we published few days ago.
How To Get Free Data On MTN Pulse
MTN Pulse is a prepaid tariff package that offers a FLAT rate of 11.26k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after the first 60 seconds of the day at 27k/sec.
MTN Pulse gives you the ability to CONNECT with your loved ones via calls, social media, etc…
So, how do you get the free data on MTN Pulse? Learn more about the MTN Pulse Tariff Plans here…
How To Get Free Data On MTN App
To get free data on the MyMTNApp, you need to download and install the app on your phone.
- First thing, kindly send ‘myMYTN’ to 5018, and a link to download the app will be sent to your phone as an SMS.
- Choose your country from the list of countries there.
- Enter your MTN phone number in the space provided.
- After that, you will be sent an OTP code.
- Enter the OTP code now, and the 500MB will be sent to you.
Now, you need to verify that the 500MB was sent to you. And how?
Here’s how to verify the 500MB Data Bonus in the myMTN App:
- Simply dial *559*4# and your data bonus will be displayed on your screen. Alternatively, dial *131*4# to confirm the 500MB given to you by MTN.
Now, in my experience, the free 500MB given to you after downloading the myMTN app is valid for 24hours (which is just 1day).
This is complicated coz MTN advertised 3days. Anyways, since it’s free data, no problem.
Ghana Free Data: No Recharging
Here’s how to get free 50GB data on mtn without recharging in ghana:
- Open the Messaging app on your phone.
- Then, sms ‘MB‘ to 151 and wait for the response from MTN.
You will receive a short message like;
Thank you for using your new MTN handset. You have just been rewarded with 50GB of free data per month for the next six months. Hello and welcome to the new world.
Now that you’ve gotten the free 50GB on MTN Ghana, it’s time to surf the internet for free. Yes, stream audio, and videos and download your favorite stuff online.
How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging In South Africa
Activating the package is different from what you’ve learned earlier. You may need to opt into the YelloBucks to get access to the free data.
To qualify, kindly register for YelloBucks. And to do that;
- Simply dial *234# and buy the bundles.
You will receive one entry into the draw for every R1 spent on bundles. More information can be found here… Hello and welcome back to MTN.
Alternative Solution: 1GB Of Data Per Day From MTN In South Africa.
- First, download the 24Clan VPN. Once you’ve installed the VPN, open it and select direct.
- Scroll down and click on SA|MTN 1GB Daily. Go back to the app’s main page and tap the CONNECT button.
Now, Wait for the app to connect for a few moments. You can minimize the app and start surfing the internet for free.
If you use up all of your daily 1GB allowance, your internet connection will be terminated. Well, that’s not a problem, you’ll get another 1GB the next day.
This part of the will be updated as soon as we discover a working method on how to get free data on mtn without recharging in Uganda.
So stay tuned for new tricks. (You can bookmark this page and come check it out later).
Related To This
Check out the list of free browsing cheats you can try out below:
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
These are the answers to some of the most asked questions about how to get free data on mtn without recharging:
At this point, you have to ask; which free data offer do you want to claim? If you’re talking about the MTN Mobile App, then proceed to download the app, install it and claim the free 500MB data that comes with it.
Upgrade your MTN Sim card to 4G LTE. Just send “4G” to 131. You’ll receive a confirmation message from MTN.
Yes, when your download the MyMTNApp, register your phone number and claim the free data.
You can start browsing the internet using the free data you were given. The data volume you get is dependent on the procedures you followed above.
So, make sure you apply the settings correctly to get free data on mtn without recharging your phone.
Do you have any questions? Ask in the comment section.
Read More Related Guides Below: