The fidelity bank transfer code on mobile phone will help you send money from one bank to another. Yes, you need the correct transfer PIN, ussd code, and other information so you don’t do the wrong thing.
If you use a phone and probably link your phone number to Fidelity bank, then you should be aware of the transfer code for online transactions.
However, if you don’t know the fidelity money transfer code, you’ll get it shortly on NetworkPalava and also learn how to use it for unlimited transactions with your phone.
About Fidelity Bank Transfers
As you already know, Fidelity is a commercial bank in Nigeria. You can effortlessly transfer money from one Fidelity bank account to another Fidelity bank account by using the Fidelity USSD number *770#.
Fidelity Securities, formerly known as Fidelity Asset Management, does business by offering advisory services, issuing securities, raising cash, and managing client portfolio investments.
The transfer code can also be used to transfer funds from a Fidelity bank account to another Nigerian bank account.
According to Fidelity Bank, there is a symbiotic relationship between organizations and the societies in which they operate.
Apart from the transfer code, Fidelity bank offers the following services:
- Checking. Accounts.
- Savings & Finances. Marketplace Accounts.
- Green Team. Savings.
- CDs. & IRAs.
- Lending. Options.
- Financial. Planning.
- Insurance. Services.
- Mortgage. Cent
Now, this post is more on how to transfer money using the Fidelity bank transfer code.
Got it? Let’s proceed…
Registration: How to activate fidelity bank transfer code
In this section, you’ll learn how to register, set, generate and activate the fidelity bank transfer code in a few simple steps
Yes, the steps to register with Fidelity Bank using the USSD code *770# are as follows:
- Open your phone Dial app and Simply dial *770*0*#
- Enter your account number
- Create A New PIN.
- Verify or Confirm the New PIN.
In the next space, enter an alternative phone number if you have any. But if you don’t, just type-in ‘0’ and go to the Next.
- Now, enter your PIN and submit.
For the benefit of its various customers, Fidelity Bank has introduced a transfer USSD code that enables safe, simple, and quick transactions.
After activation, this transfer code enables mobile phone transactions on the mobile number associated with the account, even when there is no internet connectivity.
Note that *770# is the transfer USSD code.
Alternative Way: Set Up or Create New Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
Below is how to set or create Fidelity bank transfer PIN:
- Open your Phone Caller App
- Type in *770# and dial it on the cellphone number associated with your Fidelity Bank account.
- Click “Send” after selecting “Option 1.”
- Next, input your Fidelity Bank account number.
- Create A New 4-digit PIN number now.
- Confirm The New PIN and you’re good to go.
Fidelity Bank Transfer Code on mobile phone
- Open your phone dialer and Dial *770*AccountNumber*Amount# to transfer money from your Fidelity bank account to another bank account.
For example, to send N50,000 to 09090909091, just dial *770*09090909091*50000#.
Wait for the result. That’s all.
Note: *770# is the transfer USSD code. You can transfer money from your Fidelity bank account to other bank account holders as well as Fidelity account holders using a USSD code.
Just call the recipient to confirm if he or she received the payment.
USSD Transaction Codes
Balance check: *770*0#
*770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT# Transfer to Other Banks
Pay your debts *770#
ATM withdrawal without a card: *770*8*AMOUNT#
Transfer Money on Fidelity Bank Without ATM Card
If you’re requesting for the fidelity bank transfer code without atm card, the this section is for you.
To make money transfers without your ATM or Debit card;
- Open your phone dialer app
- Dial *770*8*10000#.
- Then adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Create a one-time PIN (OTP),
- Then enter it to obtain a Paycode for cash withdrawals directly from your Fidelity account.
- To collect cash from an ATM, simply enter your Paycode, PIN, and Amount.
- That’s all.
Well, following that instruction doesn’t guarantee that your transfer will work successfully. Though this method was recommended by Fidelity Bank.
Fidelity bank transfer code to other banks
- Simply dial *770*Receiver’s Account No.*AmountToSend# to transfer funds to Other Banks in Nigeria.
Yes, just dial *770*Receiver’s Account No.*AmountToSend# to send money from your Fidelity bank account to another bank account.
For example, to transfer N4000 to 10910190120, open your Caller app and dial *770*10910190120*4000#.
Fidelity bank online transfer
If you submit your transfer by 4 p.m. ET, online transfers (or EFTs) from a checking or savings account should process in 1 to 3 business days. The Mobile ussd transfer code processes almost immediately thogugh.
If you use a mobile app to deposit a check before 4:00 p.m. ET, it should take 4 business days for the deposit to be processed. Wire transfer deposits normally take 24 hours to process.
How To Change or Reset fidelity bank transfer code
If you’re wondering how to reset the fidelity bank transfer code, or probably change your existing transfer PIN, follow the guidelines below:
- *770*00# is the USSD code to use to reset or change the Fidelity Bank pin. Only the mobile phone number associated with your Fidelity Bank account can access it.
Code To Check Account Balance
- On the sim card connected to your fidelity bank account, dial *770*0#. That’s the fidelity bank code to check your balance.
Actually, you may check your account balance with this code. However, your account number will be included when your account balance is shown to you directly as a message.
Fidelity bank code to check account number
You can check your Fidelity Bank account number by dialing *770#.
An alternative method is to…
- Open a Fidelity account and log in.
- Click on “Account Positions” under “Accounts & Trade.”
- On your screen, your Fidelity accounts will appear.
- The relevant 9-digit account number will appear next to each account’s name.
Transfer Code Limit
- The maximum single transaction amount is N20,000 and N100,000 is the daily limit.
That’s the current rule for transferring money using the Fidelity bank transfer code.
Benefits & Use Of Fidelity Mobile Bank Transfer
The advantage of using this USSD code is simply too great. Some of the advantages are listed below;
- No internet connection is required to use the transfer code; all phone types are eligible.
- It is both quick and safe. The Fidelity bank transfer service is completely free.
- Very convenient (no need to visit a bank or POS terminal to transfer money).
- It is simple to use (provided you follow our guide).
I wish I could have said more, but we’re not here to discuss the advantages of utilizing Fidelity Bank USSD. We’re here to discuss the code and how to use it to transfer money to other Nigerian bank accounts.
How To Unlock Fidelity USSD code
Simply dial *770*911*9# is the USSD code to open your Fidelity Bank profile. This is only available if your mobile phone number is linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
Follow the guidelines below to unlock and activate the Fidelity Transfer USSD code:
- Simply dial *770*911*9# from the phone number associated with your Fidelity Bank account.
- Now, change your transfer PIN once your profile has been successfully unblocked.
Fidelity bank customer care
- Open your Caller App and dial 0700 3433 5489 to reach out to customer care service in case you find it difficult to use the transfer codes given in this article.
Alternatively, please visit your nearest Fidelity bank office or call Trueserve at 09087989069 for assistance.
FAQs – Fidelity Bank Transfers
Simply dial *770*AccountNumber*Amount# to transfer money from your Fidelity bank account to another bank account.
Yes, I’ve explained this in the post.
This Fidelity Bank mobile code is *770#. You can use it for multiple transactions.
In just a few seconds, you can recharge your phone with Fidelity Instant Banking (*770#).
To use the Fidelity bank ussd code, just dial *770# and select whatever service you want.
You can transfer money from your Fidelity bank account to other bank account holders as well as Fidelity account holders by using the USSD code.
To begin the activation procedure, enter the code *770# into your phone.
You’ll see a list of choices on your screen.
Create a New transfer PIN to activate internet banking on your mobile phone.
After that, you can send money, buy airtime and pay bills using the Fidelity bank transfer code.
How do I get my fidelity bank transfer code?
There is no app that contains the Fidelity bank transfer code.
You must enter a three-digit USSD code on your mobile device in order to transact with Fidelity Bank.
The transfer code for Fidelity Bank in Nigeria is *770#, in case you were wondering.
I forgot my fidelity bank transfer code. How do I recover it?
To Recover your Fidelity Bank Account Number, follow the instructions below:
Open your Dialer app and dial *770# on your phone number connected with your Fidelity Bank account.
Reply ‘1’ to select ‘Forgot Account Number‘ next.
Now, enter your Fidelity Bank mobile transfer PIN
You will immediately get an SMS from Fidelity Bank with your account number in it.
I hope you were able to transfer money using the Fidelity bank transfer code.
Sending money to someone used to be rather taxing because it required going to the bank, but these days the procedures are much simpler.
This is due to the fact that Fidelity Bank now supports USSD banking on any mobile device.
You can use the Fidelity Bank transfer code with or without an internet connection. Yes, all you have to do is enter the USSD code on the phone number associated with your Fidelity account.
It works flawlessly on all Nigerian networks, including MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc.
Read More Helpful guides On NetworkPalava below:
Last Updated on May 9, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin