Learn How to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk and start enjoying the 500% FREE Bonus that comes with it.
If you looking for a tariff plan that offers airtime and call benefits, then this post will be very helpful to you. Yes, you’ll get the code to migrate to MTN beta talk in a few seconds to go.
Migrating To MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan
When you recharge with MTN BetaTalk’s prepaid tariff plan for N100 or more, you receive a 300% airtime bonus and an additional 200% data bonus. You also receive 20MB and above in addition to the 300% airtime bonus.
Yes, when you migrate to the MTN BetaTalk plan, you will benefit from the following features: On every recharge of less than N100, there is a 300% airtime bonus and a 200% data bonus.
Along with the 300% airtime bonus on recharges of N100 and above, you’ll also receive a data bonus of 20MB and higher. The additional data will be in increments of 20MB. That’s not all, you can read the full post about Beta Talk here…
How To Migrate To MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan For Free
There are different ways to migrate to MTN Beta Talk without airtime. Yes, you can migrate to MTN BetaTalk plan using any of the methods below:
Migrate to Beta Talk Via SMS
The first method on my list today is the SMS method. You’ll learn how to migrate to MTN Beta Talk using the Messaging App on your phone.
Yes, follow the guidelines below:
- Open your Messaging App
- Compose a New Message
- Type in BT and send it to 131.
In short, SMS BT to 131 to move from any tariff plan on MTN to Beta Talk.
Migrate Via USSD Code
In this section, you’ll get the short USSD code to migrate to MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. Apply the instructions below to switch right away:
- Open your Phone Dialer app and simply dial *123#
- Next, select the option for ‘Tariff Plans‘.
- Now, Select BetaTalk (which is option 1) on the list.
Finally, confirm your Migration.
Simply put, just dial *123*2*1# to switch to Beta Talk plan via USSD code.
Migrate To Beta Talk Tariff Package Using MTN ChatBot
Migrate To Beta Talk using myMTN App:
- Now, log in to myMTN App
- Locate and open ‘Other Plans‘
- Then choose ‘BetaTalk’ from the list of tariff plans you see.
Migrate To BetaTalk Using myMTN Web:
- Grab your phone and turn on your Data Connection.
- Login to https://mymtn.com.ng.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter OTP and select ‘Proceed’.
- On the top right corner of the home page, click your name.
- Choose ‘My Plan’.
- Select ‘Other Plans’.
- Finally, choose ‘MTN BetaTalk’ as your new tariff plan.
That’s exactly how to migrate to Mtn beta talk without paying. The thing is, you can’t migrate multiple times in 30 days for free.
Hello, this means that you can migrate to Beta Talk for free without airtime. But if you opt out and try to migrate back to BetaTalk within 30 days, you’ll be charged N100 as a migration fee.
- How to migrate to mtn pulse
- How to migrate to mtn true talk
- MTN migration codes
- MTN tariff plans and migration codes
- Code to migrate to mtn beta talk
After Migrating To MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan
Read other necessary information you need after migrating to the MTN BT tariff plan:
Benefits Of Migrating To Beta Talk Plan
When you subscribe to the MTN BetaTalk plan, you can start enjoying the following benefit:
- Beta Talk Bonuses is good for seven days.
- On every recharge of less than N100, you’ll get a 300% airtime bonus and a 200% data bonus.
- Along with the 300% airtime bonus on recharges of N100 and above, there is a data bonus of 20MB and higher. The additional data will be in increments of 20MB.
- Special packages on MTN BetaTalk include 250MB for N220 and 40MB for N50.
- The MTN Beta Talk call rate is 42k/sec, while SMS costs are 4/SMS.
- On the first call or recharge of the month, you’ll receive a free 10MB monthly data bonus.
MTN Beta Talk Cheat After Migration
There’s no such thing as a Beta Talk cheat. Just comply with the terms and conditions of the BT tariff plan and you’ll get to enjoy the 500% recharge bonus and other benefits that come with the plan.
Call Rates After Activating Beta Talk
The call rate for MTN beta talk is 40k/sec, while SMS cost is 4/SMS.
MTN Beta Talk call rate to other networks is charged for as low as 40kobo per second, although MTN has better plans when it comes to cheap call rates while SMS is charged for the normal rate of N4 per SMS.
How to migrate to mtn beta talk from pulse
It’s simple, you can either Text BT to 131 or open your phone caller app and simply dial *123*2*1# to migrate to Beta Talk from iPulse tariff plan.
Just make sure you don’t migrate multiple times or too early. It may attract a migration fee of N100.
FAQs – Migrate To Beta Talk
How much will it cost me to migrate to MTN beta talk?
First-time migration is free. But if you opt-out and opt-in again within 30 days, you’ll be charged 100 Naira migration free. Well, you can wait until 30 days pass, then migrate for free again.
What is the code for migrating to MTN beta talk?
The code for migrating to MTN Beta Talk is *123*2*1#.
How do I migrate to beta talk for free?
Follow the guideline below:
- Open your phone Caller app and dial *123#.
- Select “Tariff Plans” from the list.
- Now, choose BetaTalk (which is option 1) on the list.
Finally, confirm your migration.
How do I activate beta talk?
To activate Beta Talk, simply dial *123*2*1# or SMS BT to 131 on your MTN line. This is also how to migrate from MTN biz plus to beta talk tariff plan.
What is the best MTN plan to migrate to?
Have You Migrated to Beta Talk?
Up to this point, I believe you now know how to migrate to MTN Beta Talk tariff plan using SMS, USSD code, myMTN app, MTN Website, MTN Chatbot, and other useful guides.
Ask questions in the comment sections, if you have any.
Read More Helpful Guides Below:
Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin