About MTN Tariff Plans in Nigeria
Mtn Nigeria has a variety of tariff plans you as a user can subscribe to. And each one of these plans has different fees attached to them alongside free bonuses.
To avoid being charged too much for calls and data subscription, you should take advantage of the cheapest MTN tariff plans to start with.
And below are the list of cheapest MTN tariff plans in Nigeria.
The MTN Cheapest Tariff Plan Migration Codes And Their Benefits
Pulse is a community, where you get to express your lifestyle and enjoy a prepaid tariff plan of 11kobo per second to talk, laugh, and connect with loved ones.
Yes, it is only of the cheapest, recommended mtn tariff plan for youths as you get cheap data plans and affordable call rates to connect with loved ones.
MTN Pulse Migration Codes And Benefits
- Simply dial *406*1# or
- Dial *123*2*2# or
- Send 406 to 131
You will receive a message from MTN telling you that your migration was successful.
This will be a confirmation that your request was accepted and it’s been granted. From there, you may get a lot of text messages from MTN to let you know more about their products and services.
Don’t Miss The MTN 1GB For 200 Naira Code For AWOOF Data Now!
MTN Pulse Benefits
- Pulse allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 11kobo per second (11k/sec) for calls across other Networks in Nigeria.
Even though their first time 50seconds call is charged at 25k/sec, other cheap plans attached are also cool.
- Free Data bonuses on recharge.
- Music+ free music streaming all day for just N10
- You get a 100% data bonus for a 500MB weekly data bundle purchased.
- MTN Night Plan. You get 125MB for N25 and 250MB for N50 on Nightlife Bundle Plan.
You have the ability to enjoy airtime and data benefits migrating to this MTN cheapest tariff plan in Nigeria. Expect more other awesome packages from MTN Pulse.
Have You Seen The MTN 100 For 1GB Data Code? Check It Out.
2. MTN Beta-Talk: Cheapest MTN Tariff Plan For Calls
Beta-Talk is a prepaid tariff plan brought to you by MTN Nigeria which offers a 150% bonus of airtime recharge below N100 and also, you get a 250% whopping airtime bonus on airtime recharge N100 and above.
BetaTalk recently added a cheap data offer that allows you to enjoy 30MB data for only N50.
How To Migrate To BetaTalk Tariff Plan
- Simply dial *123*2*1# or
- Send BT to 131
You should receive a welcome message and other text giving you more details on BetaTalk plan benefits.
- You get a 150% bonus airtime on every airtime recharged below N100.
- You get a 250% bonus airtime on every airtime recharge of N100 and above.
- Also, you get 30MB at N50 for daily internet browsing.
You Need To See These MTN Tariff Plans That Gives Bonus On Recharge.
How To Get 30MB for N50 on BetaTalk
- Simply dial *131*114# or
- Dial *131*1*
- Send 114 to 131 or
- Send B30 to 131.
You will receive your desired data in a few seconds. If you didn’t receive any message, you can check your available data by dialing *131*4# or send 2 to 131.
- Call 180 if you didn’t find data and your airtime was deducted. Learn more about MTN BetaTalk
3. MTN Awuf4U: Cheapest Mtn Tariff Plan For Calls
Meanwhile, you get a whopping 300% airtime bonus whenever you recharge from N100 and above with their special code, *888*Recharge PIN#, or via VTU.
MTN Awuf4U Benefits
This is one of the Mtn Cheapest tariff plans basically made for calls.
And below are the benefits you get using the code (*888*Recharge PIN#), to recharge your line:
- You get a 300% airtime bonus on every recharge. (For example, if you recharge N100, you will get N400 i.e. N100 on your main account, while N300 as Awuf4U bonus)
- You get 4times (4x) the value of your Recharge.
- You are allowed to call All Nigeria Network with Awuf4U bonuses.
- You can SMS to All Nigeria Networks.
- Make International calls to 18 different countries.
- You get PAYG (Pay As You Go) data for browsing.
- 75 SMS are allowed weekly. (Still, don’t know why MTN added this)
How To Migrate To Awuf4U Tariff
- There is no particular code to migrate to this cheap tariff plan.
The point here is to make use of the code given to recharge your line and you are good to start enjoying the benefits.
Have A Look At The Code To Browse With Airtime On MTN Network.
4. MTN mPulse Tariff: MTN Cheapest Tariff Plan For Data
This tariff plan is said to be launched or provided for students between the ages of 9 and 15.
It is an exciting service from MTN which equip them with the resource they need to maximize their potential and be all they want to be.
MPulse has two features: The mPulse Tariff and The mPulse Website.
Benefits Of mPulse
- You Make National Calls at 15kobo/sec
- mPulse provides fun and educational contents for students and youths on their website, www.mtnonline.com/pulse
- As one of the cheapest tariff plans on MTN, They give free data bonus on recharge.
- MPulse also offers special data bundles for browsings on the website (https:mpulse.mtnonline.com).
- They offer 350MB for N150 and 100MB for N50
- You get free Whatsapp monthly for 7days.
- You get a special Birthday reward of N200. (Sounds nice right!)
How To Migrate To MTN mPulse Tariff
- Simply dial *344*1# or
- Send mPulse to 131 or
- Download MyMTNApp, go to Tariff plan and Select mPulse.
You will receive a confirmation message.
Hey! Don’t Miss The MTN Plans That Allows Share ‘N’ Sell Right Now!
5. MTN XtraValue
XtraValue gives you a huge amount of airtime and data bundle which are available in two (2) categories (XtraTalk and XtraData) and cost different amounts starting from N300 to N20,000.
- XtraTalk Bundle gives you more airtime for calls, with family and friends.
- XtraData gives you more data to browse the internet, just as the name implies.
It doesn’t matter the price of the plan you are in, both prepaid or postpaid can enjoy the benefits of this cheap mtn tariff plan.
How To Subscribe To MTN XtraTalk Tariff
- Kindly send V(amount) to 131. (For example, to subscribe with N1000, send V1000 to 131)
You will get N3,900 for National calls and 300MB for browsing the internet, valid for 30days.
You get More Airtime on this tariff plan.
How To Subscribe To XtraData
- Simply send D(amount) to 131.
For example, send D1000 to 131 and you get extra N1000 for calls and 1GB data for browsing valid for 30days.
You get More Data.
This 4GB+ MTN Cheap Data Plan Code For Android Is Designed For You! Check It Out.
How To Migrate Or Subscribe To XtraValue
- Simply dial *131*2# and select your preferred bundle type to get started.
How To Check XtraValue Balance
- Simply dial *556# or
- Dial *559*61#
You will see a pop-up, showing your available balance.
- See: How To Check ALL MTN Data Plan Balance Easily & Fast.
Now out of all,
Which Is The Cheapest MTN Tariff Plan In Nigeria?
At the moment, I use MTN Pulse and it has been my preferred choice because of data (lol).
I’d love to know your favorite plan out of all in the comment section below.
There are a lot of tariff plans online provided by various network service providers in Nigeria but in this article, I have given the top 5 MTN Cheapest Tariff Plans In Nigeria.
Make sure you see the Cheapest MTN Tariff Plans For Making Calls.
Read More Related Posts Below: