This article gives you all the information you need to know about the Polaris bank transfer code.
What is The Polaris Bank Transfer Code?
The Polaris bank transfer code is *833#. It can also be known as the Polaris SmartCode. The code gives all Polaris Bank customers the willingness to bank easily. It can be used to perform financial transactions as well as manage your bank account. The best all is that it doesn’t require an internet connection.
Why Use The Polaris Bank Transfer Code?
There are other ways you can bank as a Polaris Bank customer but these are reasons why banking with the Polaris Bank transfer code is better:
- It is very fast and instant.
- It is a secure means of banking.
- It doesn’t require an internet connection.
- It is available 24/7 on all mobile network providers.
- It can be used on any type of phone.
What Can I Use The Polaris Bank Transfer Code For?
The Polaris Bank transfer code can be used to:
- Open an Account.
- Transfer funds to any bank account.
- Pay Bills.
- Block and deactivate your card.
- Check your Polaris Bank account balance.
- Buy airtime.
But before the transfer code can be used to do the above listed, it must be activated on your mobile number.
How To Activate/Register The Polaris Transfer Code On Your Phone
To activate and start using the Polaris Bank transfer code:
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account number.
- Enter any 4-digit number to be used as your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Please, input a PIN that you can easily remember.
- Your balance will be displayed and you are now registered for *833#.
How To Open An Account Using The Polaris Bank Transfer Code:
The Polaris Bank transfer code can be used by non-Polaris customers to open a savings account. To open an account:
- Dial *833*1# from your mobile phone.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter your: First name -> Last name ->Date of Birth -> Address.
- Once completed, you will receive an SMS notification immediately advising you of your new Polaris Bank Account Number and the next steps required if any.
How To Transfer Funds Using The Polaris Bank Transfer Code
The Polaris Bank transfer code can also be used to transfer money to a Polaris Bank account or any bank in Nigeria. To transfer money:
- Dial *833# and select option 3 (Transfers) or Dial *833*3#.
- Select the account to be debited.
- Select the receiver’s bank.
- Enter the Account Number you would like to transfer to and click ‘Send’.
- Confirm the Account name and enter the ‘Amount’ to transfer
- Enter your PIN (Please use your PolarisMobile PIN if you are a PolarisMobile user or enter the 4-digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration).
- Or you can simply dial *833* amount* account number#.
Note that transfer to a Polaris Bank account will charged N10.50. While transfer to another bank account will be charged N52.50.
How To Pay Your Bills Using The Polaris Bank Transfer Code
Paying your bills has been more convenient and faster. You can renew your DSTV subscription, pay your electricity bills, and fund your Bet9ja account with the Polaris Bank transfer code (*833#). To pay your bills:
- Dial *833*2#
- Select which of your Polaris Bank Accounts you would like to use to make the payment.
- Select the biller you would like to pay
- Follow the prompts and enter the amount.
- Enter your PIN to confirm the transaction.
How To Block Your Card Using The Polaris Bank Code.
You can safely and securely block your card if it is lost, stolen, expired, or missing.
To deactivate or block your card simply dial *833*4# and follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Check Your Polaris Bank Account Balance:
The Polaris Bank transfer code allows you to easily check your account balance. To check your account balance:
- Dial *833*6# from your phone number registered and activated to your Polaris Bank account.
- Select option 6 to check your balance.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number.
- Enter any 4-digit number to be used as your PIN.
NOTE:You would be charged N10 for using this service.
How To Recharge Airtime Using The Polaris Bank Transfer Code
You can also use the Polaris Bank code to buy airtime for yourself and even others. You can buy airtime for all mobile network providers including MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, and 9MOBILE.
To recharge for yourself, dial *833* amount# from your phone number registered with Polaris Bank.
To recharge for others:
- Dial *833* amount* phone number#
- Select account
- Select network
- Select Account to Debit
- Enter Pin.
How To Reset Your PIN Using The Polaris Bank Transfer Code
To reset your PIN:
- Dial *833# from your phone number registered with Polaris Bank.
- Select option 9 or * on the menu (other services) and click on send.
- Select option 1 for PIN change.
- Select the account number you would like to change PIN for.
- Enter your current PIN or default PIN (where a PIN reset has been done) in the “OLD PIN” field and send.
- Enter your new preferred PIN in the ‘New PIN’ field.
- Re-enter your new preferred PIN to confirm.
- Your PIN has been successfully changed.
Polaris Bank transfer code is easy and very convenient to use. It saves you time and can be used anytime 24/7. As explained above it can be used to transfer funds, buy airtime, pay bills, and even reset your PIN.
Last Updated on November 13, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin