Get the USSD Code For Zenith Bank recharges, send money, or payment of bills in Nigeria. If you’re searching for the USSD code to make fast transactions on your mobile phone, this post is for you.
This article gives you all information on what the code for Zenith bank is and how you can use it.
The USSD Code For Zenith Bank
The Zenith Bank USSD is *966#. It is a code that you will dial if you want to use Zenith Bank. It is very easy to use. Yes, it saves you time and energy. You can use the USSD code to send money and bank as you like.
Why Should I Use The USSD For Zenith Bank?
You should use the code for Zenith Bank because:
- It is easy and has no stress.
- It is very fast to use.
- It can be used on all SIM cards like Glo, MTN, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- It can be used anytime and anywhere.
- No need for you to have data or internet to use it.
- You can use it on any type of phone.
What Can I Use The Code For Zenith Bank to do?
You can use the USSD for Zenith Bank to:
- activate the USSD code and start using it.
- send money to any bank in Nigeria.
- buy airtime for yourself and others.
- check your Zenith Bank account balance.
- pay bills.
- reset your PIN.
How To Activate The USSD Code For Zenith Bank
- Dial the USSD code for Zenith Bank which is *996# on your phone. Please make sure you use the number linked to your Zenith Bank account.
- Enter your 10-digit NUBAN account number.
- Enter the last 4-digits of your Zenith bank debit card.
- You will be prompted to create a 4-digit PIN. You are creating a PIN because you will use it to confirm transactions in the future.
- Enter your preferred 4-digit PIN to proceed.
- Confirm what you sent.
- You have successfully activated the USSD code for Zenith Bank on your mobile phone.
How To Send Money Using The USSD For Zenith Bank?
You can use the USSD code to send money to Zenith Bank or any bank account in Nigeria. The USSD Code makes it very easy for you to send to any account anytime.
To send money:
- Call and dial *966* amount* receiver account Number#. For example, if you wish to send N10000 to another bank account, dial *966*10000*1234567890#.
- Make sure you dial the USSD code using the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN to authorize the transaction.
- The receiver’s account details and transaction information will be displayed on the screen for confirmation.
- Confirm the transaction to proceed. The funds will be sent to the receiver immediately.
How To Buy Airtime Using The Zenith Bank USSD Code?
You don’t need to go outside and buy a recharge card again because the Zenith Bank USSD can help you buy airtime easily. You can also buy it for your friends or family.
To buy for yourself, simply dial *966* amount#. Please, do this on the phone number linked to your Zenith Bank account.
For Other Banks:
To buy airtime for others, dial *966* amount* other’s phone number#. For example, if you want to buy airtime for a friend and his/her phone number is 08012345678, just dial *966*200*08012345678#
How To Check Account Balance Using The Code For Zenith Bank.
You can also check your account balance without wasting your time. Yes, you no longer need to wait in long queues at ATM stand if you use the Zenith Bank USSD code.
You can easily check your account balance by:
- dialing *966*00#.
- Make sure you dial the code using the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN to continue the action.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
- You will also receive an SMS containing your Zenith bank account balance.
How To Pay Bills Using The Zenith Bank USSD
You can also pay your bills easily with the USSD code for Zenith Bank. You do not need any POS agent.
- To Pay For DStv, GoTv, and PHCN: Simply dial *966*7* Amount* Customer ID# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
- To use other Zenith Billers: Dial *966*6*Biller code* Amount# from your mobile phone and follow the instructions.
How To Reset Your PIN Using The USSD For Zenith Bank?
To reset your PIN:
- dial *966*60#
- enter the current PIN to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to reset your PIN.
- After resetting your PIN, you can proceed to carry out your financial transactions using the new PIN.
As explained above, the USSD code for Zenith Bank is *966#. It can be used to send money, buy airtime, check balance, and so on. It is easy and always available on all types of networks.
Last Updated on May 9, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin