Learn how to activate the Zenith Bank Transfer Code and use it to send money to other banks in Nigeria. If you’re looking for ways to register, create or use the transfer code on your phone, this piece is for you.
This post gives you all information you need to know about the Zenith Bank Code. It also gives step-by-step ways how you can use the code properly.
What is Zenith Bank Transfer Code?
The Zenith bank transfer code is *966# and is otherwise known as “EazyBanking“. It makes banking easy and convenient. It is also fast and saves us time from going to the bank.
Why Should I Use The Zenith Bank Code?
- The Zenith Bank Transfer code is easy and convenient
- It doesn’t require any internet connection.
- It can be used across all mobile devices, even a common “kpalasa” will do.
- It is available 24/7, that is, it can be used even at odd or critical hours.
- It can be used on all mobile network providers like MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, AND 9MOBILE.
- It is very fast and instant and transactions can be done in seconds.
How To Activate The Zenith Bank Transfer Code?
Before you can use the Zenith Bank transfer code, you first need to activate it on your phone number. To activate the code:
- Simply dial *996# using the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
- Enter your 10-digit NUBAN account number
- Enter the last 4-digits of your Zenith bank debit card.
- You will be prompted to create a 4-digit transfer PIN to authorize transactions in the future.
- Enter your preferred 4-digit PIN to proceed.
- Confirm your entry and that you have successfully activated the Zenith bank transfer code.
What Can I Use The Zenith Bank Code To Do?
After activating the transfer code, you can use the ussd bank code to:
- Transfer funds to a Zenith Bank account.
- Transfer funds to another bank account in Nigeria.
- Buy airtime.
- Check account balance
- Reset your Personal Identification Number(PIN).
How To Send Money Using The Zenith Bank Code.
The loving feature of this USSD code is that it allows you to transfer funds to any bank in Nigeria easily. You can either transfer to a Zenith Bank account or another bank in Nigeria.
To transfer money:
- Dial *966*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number#
- Make sure you dial the USSD code using the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
- Enter your 4-digit transfer PIN to authorize the transaction
- The recipient’s account details and transactions information will be displayed on the screen for confirmation
- Confirm the transaction to proceed.
- The funds will be sent to the recipient immediately and you will receive a debit alert SMS.
Don’t Miss Zenith Bank Transfer Code Without Debit Card Or ATM Fast
How To Buy Airtime Using The Zenith Bank Code.
You can also buy airtime using the zenith bank transfer code. It saves time and energy as you won’t step an inch to go outside and buy recharge cards. You can also buy airtime for your friends and families.
To Recharge With The Transfer Code:
- If you wish to buy for yourself, simply dial *966* amount# on the phone number linked to your Zenith Bank Account.
- To buy for others (family or friends), dial *966*Amount* Recipient’s Mobile Number#.
How To Check Account Balance Using The Zenith Bank Code.
Instead of going to the bank or waiting in long queues at ATMs, you can easily check your account balance with your mobile phone using the Zenith Bank transfer code.
To check your account balance:
- Dial *966*00#.
- Enter your 4-digit transfer PIN to authorize the action.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
- You will also receive an SMS containing your Zenith bank account balance.
How To Reset Your PIN With The Zenith Bank Code.
Maybe you have forgotten your Zenith bank 4-Digit PIN or maybe you are feeling quite insecure about your current transfer PIN. Well, EazyBanking (*966#) has made resetting your Personal Identification Number quite easy. To reset your PIN:
- Dial *966*60# on the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account
- You will be required to enter the current transfer PIN to proceed
- Follow the on-screen prompts to reset your transfer PIN.
- After resetting your PIN, you can proceed to carry out your financial transactions using the new transfer PIN
The Zenith Bank Transfer Code or EazyBanking code is *966#. Yes, It is quick, convenient and easy to use. It doesn’t require any internet connection.
It can be used to transfer funds to any bank account in Nigeria, recharge airtime for family and friends, and check account balances. Just dual *966# and enjoy EazyBanking.
Last Updated on May 9, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin