Get the Glo Bumpa Code to migrate to this tariff plan, get all the call bonuses, SMS benefits, and many more. This post is about a plan called Glo Bumpa that gives bonuses when you recharge your phone.
If you recharge often and don’t get bonuses, or if you spend a lot on airtime and don’t feel like you’re getting enough value, you might want to switch to this plan.
With Glo Bumpa, you get bonuses to make calls, browse the internet, and send text messages at cheap rates. Every time you recharge your phone, you get three times the value of your airtime. For example, if you recharge with N1000, you get N3000.
This plan is only available for Glo customers, and if you want to switch to it, you can find out how by scrolling down.
About Glo Bumpa Bonus
Glo Bumpa is an old tariff plan on the Glo network that gives prepaid customers a 200% bonus on every recharge.
This means that if you recharge with N500, you will receive a bonus of N1000, giving you a total of N1500 to use for calls and SMS.
This plan is available to all Glo customers and can be accessed at any time.
When you use this plan, your calls and SMS will be deducted from your bonus account first until it is exhausted, after which you will be charged from your main account.
To migrate to the Glo Bumpa tariff plan, you can use the code provided by Glo.
How to Migrate to Glo Bumpa
If you don’t like the first method or it doesn’t work for you, there is an alternative way to activate the Glo Bumpa tariff plan. Here is a step-by-step guide to follow:
- Dial *777# on your phone.
- Reply with the option for “My Tariff Plan”.
- Select the option for “Other Plans”.
- Find and select the option for “Glo Bumpa”.
- Finally, reply with the option for “Migrate Now”.
After a while, you will be migrated to the Glo Bumpa tariff plan. You can dial #100# to confirm if your migration was successful.
Glo Bumpa Migration Code
- The Glo Bumpa Migration code is *100*10*1#. If you want to switch to Glo Bumpa from any other tariff plan on the Glo network, simply dial *100*10*1#, then press 1 to confirm.
- This will migrate you to the Glo Bumpa tariff plan, where you can enjoy a 200% bonus on every recharge. So if you were looking for the Glo Bumpa code or how to activate the plan, that is how you can do it.
Glo Bumpa Call Rate
When you are on the Glo Bumpa tariff plan, Glo to Glo calls are charged at a rate of 50 kobo per second (50k/sec), which is the same rate as calls from Glo to other networks such as Airtel, MTN, and 9mobile. There is no difference in the call rates for these networks.
When you are on the Glo Bumpa tariff plan, sending SMS from Glo to Glo network will cost you N4 per SMS, while sending an SMS from Glo to other networks such as Airtel, MTN, and 9mobile will also cost N4 per SMS. For international SMS, the rate is N10 per SMS.
Glo Bumpa Benefits & Bonuses
Some of the benefits of the Glo Bumpa tariff plan over other tariff plans on the Glo network include:
- 200% bonus on every recharge, which means subscribers get 3 times the value of their airtime every time they recharge their line.
- The bonus is valid for 30 days, giving subscribers enough time to use their bonus airtime for calls, SMS, and data.
- It is free to migrate to the Glo Bumpa tariff plan, which means subscribers can switch to the plan without incurring any charges.
- Both new and old Glo customers can migrate to the plan and enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
Have You Migrated?
Glo Nigeria is a great telecom network in the country and they offer exclusive bonuses to their customers.
Even though they don’t have many tariff plans to choose from, Glo is still one of the best.
I have provided you with the Glo Bumpa migration code and two easy ways to activate it, so it shouldn’t be difficult for you to switch to this plan.
If you still have any questions, you can ask me in the comment box below.
Last Updated on January 3, 2024 by NetworkPalava Admin