Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by NetworkPalava Admin
In this post, I will show you the cheapest Glo tariff plans in Nigeria for you to select your preferred choice.
Glo Nigeria has a lot of tariff plans, and their plan is no doubt enticing to jump in without a second thought.
For real, talking about the best network in Nigeria that gives cheap data plans to users, Glo Nigeria is at the top.
And while 9mobile and Airtel Nigeria are doing well in terms of service, MTN Nigeria remains the most preferred choice even though their data plans are quite expensive.
Glo offers affordable calls, SMS, and data benefits to their customers and this post shows you the cheapest glo tariff plans for calls and data for browsing the internet.
Wait! Earn Up To N50,000 Every Week. See How Recharge And Get Paid Works here. No jokes, check it out.
Cheapest Glo Tariff Plans Migration Codes And Benefits
The following are the list of best and cheapest glo tariff plans in Nigeria and their benefits:
1. Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan
Jollific8 is a tariff plan specially created for new glo customers only. It rewards them with eight times (8X) extra airtime bonus on every recharge.
On this plan, new customers are also allowed to enjoy a free voice and data bonus on every recharge on your Glo line.
You can mark this plan as the best glo tariff plan for calls in Nigeria.
Attention: Learn The HACK To Turn On Glo Data Connection Without MB.
Benefits of Glo Jollific8
- You are given an 800% airtime bonus on every recharge you make from N100 and above.
- You are allowed to call all local Networks at cheap call rates.
- Also, you can browse freely with the given bonus.
- You get free data that can be shared with other subscribers.
Have A Taste Of These Glo Data Plans & 101GB Bonus Codes
How To Migrate – cheapest Glo tariff plan in Nigeria
- Buy a new SIM card
- Insert SIM on your device
- Recharge your glo line with *123*Recharge PIN#
Immediately, you will get the eight times (8X) airtime bonus for voice calls and data for browsing the internet.
There is no official way to migrate to Glo Jollific. All you have to do is, get a new sim card and follow the above steps to get started.
To check your Glo Jollific8 bonus balance;
- Simply dial #122# to see your voice and data bonus.
- Also, Dial *606# to see sharable data. (This data can be shared with other glo users)
Don’t Miss: Buy 40GB Data Starting at N500 only.
2. Glo Yakata Offer – Tariff Plan
Glo Yakata is a newly launched tariff plan by Glo Network Service providers to offer you free voice and data benefits when you buy a new Glo SIM.
And here is how it goes, Yakata gives you up to 6GB data bonus every month for 6months (that is approximately 36GB, wow 😮) plus extra N2,200 on every recharge of N100 to call all Networks.
This is one of the cheapest glo tariff plans in Nigeria and the best glo tariff plan for browsing. Below are the benefits.
Turn Up Your Hustle! Gain Extra N50,000 Weekly on the side. Register On Recharge And Get Paid today.
Benefits of Glo Yakata Tariff Plan
- You get a 6GB data bonus to browse the internet.
- You get N2,200 on every recharge of N100 to call all Networks.
- Your first recharge of N200 every month, gives you a 2.5X special data bonus higher than the normal.
To enjoy the benefits, recharge N100, N200, or more on this plan. The more you recharge, the more value you get.
How To Migrate
- Simply dial *230# to get started.
The above USSD code can be used by new and old customers on glo.
Meanwhile, new customers will start getting the Yakata once they register and activate their glo line.
Enjoy Free 6GB On Glo Yakata Today!
3. Glo 4X Tariff Plan
As the name implies, Glo 4X is a prepaid plan that rewards you four times (4X) extra airtime bonus on your recharge from N100 and above.
It is also one of the cheapest glo tariffs plans at the moment. The airtime benefits can be used to call all networks in Nigeria, browse the internet, send text messages (SMS) and make international calls (23 destinations).
Learn More: Quick Ways To Recharge Other Numbers From GTBank.
International destinations involve;
- Hong Kong
- Purr to
- South Korea
Both new and existing customers are allowed to enjoy the 4X bonus offer.
How To Migrate (cheapest Glo tariff plan in Nigeria)
- Simply recharge your glo line with *323*Recharge PIN# Or
- Top Up Your Line Electronically with N150, N250, N550, N1050, N2050, N5050, and N10,050 using the Glo Cáfe, ATM, POS terminals, and Online.
4. Glo Jumbo SIM Tariff Plan
Jumbo SIM welcomes new glo customers to the Network with a huge N200,000 airtime bonus which can be used for browsing the internet, making calls, and also, sending text messages (SMS) when you recharge.
This plan is amongst the cheapest glo tariff plan for calls, SMS, and data for browsing the internet.
The plan is not just for new subscribers, existing customers can also enjoy Glo Jumbo SIM benefits after migrating to the plan.
Use This Recharge And Get Paid Referral Code To EARN N5k Every Day.
Benefits Of Glo Jumbo Tariff Plan
The more you recharge the more you get.
- If you recharge N100, you unlock an N2,200 bonus
- If you recharge N1,000, you unlock N22,000
- You can make calls and send SMS with the Glo Jumbo bonus.
- You can browse the internet and chat on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc, with the free airtime bonus.
Jumbo bonus lasts for 6months.
How To Migrate To Glo Jumbo
- Simply dial *224# to unlock the N200,000 airtime bonus.
5. Glo Twin Special Bash Tariff Plan
Twin Bash is a newly launched tariff plan that offers glo users a free airtime bonus on every recharge of N200, N500, and above using the given recharge code.
This is just another cheap glo tariff plan for calls and data. Below is a breakdown of how the plan works.
Benefits Of Glo Twin Bash Tariff Plan
Glo Twin Bash is a cool plan for calls, SMS, and data for browsing the internet.
- You get N1,200 on your recharge of N200, which N800 will be used for data, N200 for calls and SMS to any network, and an extra N200 for calls with 10 friends and family members. The N800=200MB and lasts for 4days.
- You get 500MB data for browsing, N500 airtime to call and text any Network, and another N500 airtime to call 10 family members and close friends on your recharge on N500. The offer lasts for 7days.
- You get an N1000 free airtime bonus to call and send SMS to any Network and an N1000 airtime bonus to call 10 friends and family members on your recharge of N1000. Last for 15days.
How To Migrate
- Simply Recharge your line with *223*Recharge PIN# and you are ready to benefit from this offer.
You don’t need to migrate. There is no official migration code to subscribe to Glo Tain Bash Plan.
All you need to do is recharge your glo line with the above recharge code and you are good to enjoy free bonuses.
Do You Know The Easiest Ways To Check Glo Data Balance?
6. Glo 11k/s Prepaid Tariff Plan
Glo 11k/s is a prepaid tariff plan that allows users to make calls at a low rate of 11kobos per second to glo line, 15kobo per second to make calls with other local networks, and 20k/sec to 14 popular international destinations.
Now, this is one of the best and cheapest glo tariff plans for making calls. See the little breakdown below
You are allowed to;
- Make calls with other glo customers at 11k/sec.
- Yes, make calls with other Networks in Nigeria at 15k/sec.
- Make calls with 14 top international destinations at 20k/sec.
All this cost an N5 access fee, daily.
Have You Seen The Trending Glo Free Browsing Cheats Right Now?
Accepted International destinations are as follows:
- Puerto Rico
- South Korea
- The UK fixed
How To Migrate To Glo 11k/sec
- Simply dial *211# to get started.
To start enjoying cheap call rates at 11kobo per second, you must be migrated to Glo 11k tariff plan by dialing the above code.
Do You Know You Can Migrate Out Of All Tariff Plans In Nigeria?
7. Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff
Free Tomorrow (FT) is a tariff plan that allows you to enjoy double of what you use today the next (which is tomorrow).
And here is how it goes; the data and airtime you use to call, send SMS, and browse the internet today, you get double of it tomorrow for free.
This is no doubt, one of the cheapest glo tariff plans in Nigeria and it works perfectly well for both new and existing glo users.
Other Benefits Of Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff Plan
- Guaranteed to get X2 of whatever you use today, the next day for free l.
- Funny enough, you are not limited. You are allowed to browse, make calls, and send SMS to all local Networks including some top international destinations.
International Destinations Include;
Check Out These Cheap Android Phones Data Plans On MTN Network.
How To Migrate To Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff Plan
- Simply dial *600# to get started.
To start enjoying the double data offer, you must be migrated to the Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff and the above code helps you do that.
Activation is free, with no later charges.
But how do I know the FT X2 bonus is real?
How To Check And Confirm Free Tomorrow Bonus
First, glo will send you a message, informing you that your FT offer has started.
You can also confirm bonus by:
- Dialing #122# or #122*8#
Get 65GB On Airtel 4G Data Plans Today!
8. Glo Flexi Recharge Tariff Plan
Flexi recharge is a tariff plan that allows you to make calls, send SMS, and browse with your recharged airtime.
Talking about the cheapest glo tariff plans for calls and browsing, glo Flexi recharge is your choice.
In fact, it is one of the most used plans by glo subscribers and it accepts both prepaid and postpaid customers.
Here is how it goes;
- You are allowed to browse with your airtime recharge using the given code.
- Airtime is equal to Data. No addition ➕ or subtraction ➖. [e.g N1=1MB]
How To Activate Flexi Recharge On Your Line
- Kindly recharge your glo line using *123*Recharge PIN# and you are connected.
But just before you proceed to buy that recharge card you must make sure you have no active data bundle plan. Your available data will be exhausted.
You Are Outdated, Stay Updated With Our Daily Data Plans And Browsing Solutions.
9. Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan
Bumpa is a newly launched plan for glo prepaid customers. This plan offers you a 200% airtime bonus on every recharge you make after migration.
Glo Bumpa bonuses can be used to make calls, send SMS to all local networks in Nigeria, and browse the internet 🌐 at large.
To simplify this, Glo Nigeria has stated that a 200% bonus will be given to Bumpa users who recharge their glo lines with N100 and above.
This means, anytime you recharge N100, you get N300, N200=N600, and so on.
See The BIGGEST Data Plans Plans For Only N500 On MTN.
Benefits Of Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan
- You get 200% extra airtime on every recharge on your glo line.
- Make free Night calls for 30days
- Airtime bonus can be used to call and send SMS to all Networks in Nigeria including friends and family members
- Bonus can be used for browsing the internet
Besides, Glo Bumpa will always reward you with a 200% airtime bonus on every recharge of N100 above as long as you are migrated.
And the plan can be used by all prepaid and postpaid customers including G-Bam, Glo 11k/sec, and Glo Infinito tariff plan users.
Don’t Miss The Cheapest Airtel Data Plans For N500 Only.
How To Migrate To Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan
- Simply dial *100*10*1# and reply 1 to confirm your activation.
Migration is free, no later charges are attached.
Conclusion on Cheapest Glo Tariff Plans
Glo Nigeria has a lot of tariff plans for customers to subscribe to.
But in a case whereby you have low budgets on calls, SMS, and data for browsing, you should consider selecting from the list of cheapest glo tariff plans in Nigeria to opt-in and start enjoying its benefits.
I hope this article helps you migrate to your preferred glo tariff plans.
Read more related articles: