Learn how to recharge MTN 10 Digit Card today. Not only that, you’ll also get the short ussd code to load MTN 17,16,15 or even 13 Digits Recharge Cards in Nigeria.
This post is about how to recharge the new 10-digit MTN card. MTN recently changed the recharge card pin to 10 digits, which has made many people wonder how to load it.
However, it is important to note that loading the 10-digit card is different from loading the regular recharge card pin that we are used to. I made this mistake before, but I will explain how to properly load the new 10-digit card.
About The MTN 10, 13, 15, 16 & 17 Digits Recharge Card PIN
When I saw the 10-digit MTN recharge card for the first time, I thought it was fake and returned it to the retailer. But to my surprise, he gave me another one with the same 10-digit pin.
I felt confused and asked him how to recharge it. He then explained to me that there are also 17, 16, 13, and 15-digit MTN recharge card pins.
If you’re new to this type of recharge card or have seen it before, don’t worry. In this article, I will teach you how to load the MTN 10-digit, 17-digit, 16-digit, 13-digit, and 15-digit recharge card pins.
How to Recharge MTN 10 Digit Card
- If you want to recharge your MTN line with the new 10 digits MTN recharge card, all you have to do is dial *3551*the 10-digit PIN# and send it.
- For example, if your PIN is 09876-54321, you will dial *3551*0987654321# and send.
- Then your line will be credited with the exact amount of the card you purchased immediately.
Just make sure you enter the correct PIN because if you enter the wrong one, it won’t work, and you won’t receive any credit.
Did you receive any bonuses when you recharged using the 10-digit pin?
You can actually get bonuses for recharging with a 10-digit MTN card. If you want to know how, simply go to the section called “New Code For Loading MTN Card” in this article.
MTN Recharge Code for 17-Digit Pin
- The MTN 17-digit recharge card is very popular and easy to use. To recharge, you just need to dial *555*PIN# for normal recharge or *888*PIN# for recharge with a bonus.
- For instance, if your PIN is 09876543210987654, you can dial *555*09876543210987654# to recharge without a bonus, or *888*09876543210987654# to recharge with a bonus.
Once you send the PIN, your account will be credited with the amount of airtime you purchased.
MTN Recharge Code for 13-Digit Pin
The MTN recharge card used to have 13 digits as its PIN. But now, it has been increased to 16 or 17 digits because people who wanted to scam others were guessing the recharge number correctly. Even though MTN no longer prints 13-digit recharge cards, some people may still come across them.
- To load this type of card, you just need to dial *555*PIN# for a regular recharge or *888*PIN# for airtime bonus. For instance, if your 13-digit PIN is 0987-6543-32109, you would dial *555*0987654332109#.
After entering the correct PIN, your MTN account will be credited with the top-up card you bought. Ensure you enter the right PIN, or you will get an error message and won’t receive any credit. You may also receive bonuses, but I’m not sure about this.
MTN Recharge Code for 16-Digit Pin
The MTN 16 digit pin recharge card is quite common and looks almost the same as the 17-digit pin.
- You can easily load it like a regular MTN recharge card by dialing *555*PIN# for normal account recharge without bonus or *888*PIN# for airtime and data bonus.
- For example, if you have an MTN recharge card with the pin 0987-6543-2109-8765, you can load it by dialing *555*0987654321098765# (No Bonus) or *888*0987654321098765# (With Bonus).
Just be careful to enter the correct pin to avoid getting an error message and ensure that your MTN line is credited immediately.
MTN Recharge Code for 15-Digit Pin
I have been hearing some people talk about MTN 15-digit pin recently, but I am not sure it exists because I have never seen one before. However, if you find a 15-digit MTN recharge card pin, here is how you can load it:
- Simply dial *555*PIN#, and if that doesn’t work, then try dialing *3551*PIN# and send/call.
- For example, if your recharge card pin is 098765432109876, you can load it by dialing *555*098765432109876# or *3551*098765432109876#. That’s it, that’s how you can load an MTN 15-digit card.
MTN New Code for Airtime Recharge
MTN has changed the code for loading their recharge card to *3551* from the previous code *555*. If you want to get a bonus on your recharge, you need to use a slightly different method with the new code.
- To recharge your MTN line without bonus, use the new code by dialing *3551*PIN# and then send/call.
The Replacement For *888* (with FREE bonus)
- If you want to get airtime and data bonuses on your MTN recharge, you can use the new MTN recharge code *3551*2*PIN# instead of the old code *888*. Simply dial *3551*2*PIN# and press send or call after entering your 16 or 17-digit PIN.
FAQs About MTN 10 Digit Recharge Card
Do 10-digit MTN recharge cards really exist?
Yes, they do exist, but they’re not very common.
How can I load a 10-digit MTN recharge card?
To load a 10-digit MTN recharge card, dial 3551the recharge card PIN#.
What should I do if the *3551# PIN is not working?
This could be due to a network error or a change in the MTN network. Try again later or contact customer service for assistance.
Have You Recharged?
In summary, loading MTN 10-digit recharge cards has been a problem for many people in the past. But, if you read and follow the instructions in this guide, you won’t have any issues with loading the card.
You can also learn how to load other MTN recharge cards with different pin numbers such as 17, 16, 13, and 15. If you have any questions, please ask in the comments section below.
Last Updated on March 6, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin