Get the Opay USSD Code for airtime, Money transfers, account balance, loan, account number, and many more possible transactions on your phone.
Do you need the Opay USSD code to conduct transactions like airtime purchases, transfers, and deposits? If so, you’ve come to the right blog.
Customers can now easily transfer money, purchase airtime and data, pay bills, and conduct all banking transactions thanks to the Opay app’s user-friendly interface.
However, since you don’t even require a data connection to complete transactions, knowing the code for Opay could make all those transactions even simpler and quicker.
To help you, we’ve compiled this post with all the Opay USSD codes, including those for money transfers, airtime purchases, bill payments, opening new accounts, and more.
Are you prepared to learn about all of that and more? So let’s get started right away.
What is the USSD Code for Opay?
- The USSD code for OPay is *955#.
Customers can perform banking operations such as money transfers, airtime, data purchases, withdrawals, funding betting accounts, account creation, and more by using the special USSD code *955#.
To make it simpler for customers without data or smartphones to use all of Opay’s services, Opay created its own USSD code.
You must have an Opay account to use the USSD code, and you must ensure that the phone number, SIM, or line you dial the code on is connected to your Opay account.
Although using Opay is made easier with this USSD. As of the time this post was being written, you can only use the code on Airtel, MTN, and 9mobile. Yes, for the time being, the Glo network does not support the Opay code.
Let’s look at the Opay USSD code’s usage since it can be used for a variety of tasks.
Opay USSD Transfer Code
- The Opay transfer code is *955#. After entering the recipient’s account or phone number and the desired transfer amount, select the “Transfer” option and enter your Opay PIN to complete the transfer.
Here’s a quick guide on how to transfer money on Opay using a USSD code.
- On your phone, launch the dialer app, and enter *955#.
- Select “Transfer” from the menu.
- For Opay, choose “1,” and for transfers to other banks, choose “2.”
- If Opay is not available, choose the bank where you want to send money.
- Enter the phone number or account of the recipient.
- You should enter the transfer amount.
- Enter your Opay PIN after that to confirm the transaction.
Simply put, that is how to send money using the Opay USSD code for transfer, how to use the Opay transfer code, and how to use the Opay code.
Opay Airtime Code
- Dial *955#, choose “Airtime,” and enter the desired amount of airtime, the phone number you wish to recharge, and your Opay PIN. This will allow you to purchase airtime from Opay using USSD.
Here’s how to use USSD to purchase airtime on Opay.
- Just dial *955#.
- Choose “Airtime” from the menu.
- To recharge, enter the phone number.
- Enter the desired recharge amount.
- Next, enter your Opay PIN to complete the transaction.
Simply put, that is the code for buying airtime on Opay.
Opay Data Code
Dial *955#, choose “Data,” choose the amount of data you want to purchase, enter the phone number for which you want to purchase the data, and then enter your Opay PIN.
Here is a quick guide on how to purchase data on Opay using USSD.
- Simply dial *955#.
- Select “Data” from the menu.
- Enter the phone number you want to recharge.
- Choose the amount of data you want to reload.
- Next, enter your Opay pin to complete the payment.
Simply put, that is the USSD code for buying data on Opay.
Opay USSD to Fund Account
You can add money to your Opay wallet using USSD by dialing *955#, choosing “Add Money,” and then following the on-screen directions.
That describes the Opay USSD and how to use it to fund an account.
Opay USSD for Withdrawal
To withdraw money from Opay using the USSD method, simply follow the steps listed below.
- Just dial *955#.
- Pick the option to advance to the following page.
- Select “Withdraw” from the menu now.
- the phone number of the Opay POS representative.
- Enter the withdrawal amount you desire.
- Enter your pin after that to make a withdrawal.
There you have it—the Opay USSD code for withdrawals and instructions on how to use it.
Opay Code to Check Balance
Dial *955#, choose “Next” to move to the next menu, then choose “Check Balance” and enter your Opay pin to check your Opay account balance using the USSD code.
Instantaneously, your phone’s screen will display the balance in your Opay wallet. The service is without cost.
Opay USSD for Savings
You can use the Opay code to gain access to the Opay finance menu, where you can save money and daily earn interest on your savings.
Opay Saving’s USSD code and usage instructions are provided below.
- Dial *955#
- Choose “Savings” from the menu.
- Put the amount you want to save in here.
- Insert your Opay pin here.
Opay USSD for Funding a Betting Account
By simply following the simple instructions below, you can fund your betting account (betway, bet9ja, NairaBet, 1xbet, etc.) on Opay using USSD.
- Dial *955#
- If you can’t find Betting on the first page, choose “Next” to advance to the following page.
- Select “Betting” from the menu now.
- Select your preferred bookmaker from the list.
- Put the amount you wish to deposit here.
- To complete the transaction, enter your Opay transactional pin.
The Opay Code for E-pin
Using the Opay USSD code, you can also buy your e-pin for the Jamb and other exams.
The straightforward steps listed below can be used to accomplish that.
- Just dial *955#.
- To advance to the following page, click the “Next” button.
- Choose the E-pin option.
- Choose the type of examination.
- Verify the price and enter your Opay pin to complete the transaction.
Opay USSD for Account Creation
Additionally, a new Opay account can be opened, registered, and created using the USSD code for Opay.
You can accomplish this by simply following the detailed instructions below.
- Just dial *955#.
- Choose “Register” from the menu.
- Type your First Name here.
- Put your last name here.
- Enter your preferred Opay pin here.
- Enter your pin once more.
- To always receive cashback, enter (this code) as your referral code.
Your Opay account has been created simply by using the Opay USSD code, and that’s all.
Gtb Opay USSD Code
The Gtbank Opay USSD code is *737*22#. To transfer funds from your Gtbank account to an Opay wallet, use this code.
What is the transfer code for OPay?
To transfer money from your Opay account to any local bank account, enter the Opay transfer code *955#, choose Transfer, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Glo Opay Code
Opay is not supported by the Glo network as of the time of writing this article. Consequently, the *955# Opay code cannot be used on a Glo line. It will fail.
Opay Code To Request For Loan
The Opay USSD code for loans is *955#.
Opay is without a doubt one of the best fintech companies, if not the best, and one of the few with a special code for banking transactions.
After reading this post on the Opay USSD code, I assume you are familiar with all of the USSD codes related to Opay transfers, airtime, and data, how to check your Opay balance using the USSD code, and other topics.
Last Updated on May 13, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin