This post contains All Bank Recharge codes for Airtime and data subscriptions in Nigeria.
There are many scenarios whereby you choose to use the bank USSD code to load credit on your phone and I’ve given a few below:
- You can’t go out to buy Recharge Card,
- No one to send,
- Or whatever reason it may be.
Today, you will get the working Bank USSD codes to your preferred banks. So stay tuned.
Hey! Check Out All Bank Transfer Codes In Nigeria
About The Bank Mobile Recharge Codes In Nigeria
In the past years, there was nothing like bank recharges. Even though you can transfer money from one person to another, loading credit from your bank account wasn’t added to the list of MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile (formerly Etisalat) services.
To recharge your phone, you will have to go outside the streets and buy a recharge card slip. Like that’s not enough, the seller may keep you standing in search of “CHANGE”. That’s your balance.
But today, it’s now made easy.
Banks have now connected with the top telecommunications companies in Nigeria to provide airtime recharges and internet data bundles.
Yes, through your bank Virtual Top Up (VTU) system, you can buy airtime anytime.
Get the code to buy airtime from Bank below:
All Bank Recharge Codes In Nigeria
|BANK||USSD CODE||DAILY LIMIT|
|First Bank Of Nigeria||*894*Amount#||₦3,000|
|Guaranteed Trust Bank (GTB)||*737*Amount#||₦5,000|
|United Bank Of Africa (UBA)||*919*Phone No*Amount#||₦5,000|
|First City Monument Bank (FCMB)||*329*Amount#||₦5,000|
|Access Bank Plc||*901*Amount#||₦5,000|
|Fidelity Bank Plc||*770*Amount#||₦5,000|
|Sterling Bank Plc||*822*Amount#||₦20,000|
|Polaris Bank Limited||*833*Amount#||₦5,000|
|Zenith Bank Plc||*966*Amount*Phone No#||₦5,000|
|Union Bank Of Nigeria||*826*Amount#||₦20,000|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc||*909*Amount#||₦5,000|
|Wema Bank Plc||*945*Amount#||₦10,000|
|Diamond Bank Plc||*302*Amount#||₦3,000|
|Heritage Bank Plc||*745*Amount#||₦20,000|
|Keystone Bank Limited||*7111*Amount#||₦20,000|
These are the General code to recharge from any bank in Nigeria. You can pick your favorite bank used code from the list.
- Don’t get things complicated, this is how to buy airtel airtime from your Bank account. Just select your current bank recharge code from the table and dial it on your phone.
- You’ll get the exact amount you requested.
Now, the same thing applies to MTN bank recharge code, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile. They don’t have different codes for specific networks.
Once you get your bank ussd code, you can buy airtime using the phone number you open a bank account with or possibly buy for another number.
AWOOF: Learn How To Make Someone Pay For Your Calls On MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9mobile
First Bank Code
First Bank Of Nigeria (FBN) is one of the top commercial banks in West Africa. However, you can buy airtime directly from your bank without stress.
- Simply dial *894*Amount#. For example, if you want to buy N5000 Airtime, just dial *894*5000# on the number you opened the bank account with.
GTB Recharge Code
Regarcharging your phone as a customer of Guaranteed Trust Bank is simple, apply the following:
- Simply dial *737*Amount# to buy credit for yourself.
- To buy for others, dial *737*Amount*Phone no#. For example, to buy N1500 airtime for 09033001155, just dial *737*1500*09033001155# on the phone you placed your banking registered SIM card.
UBA Recharge Code
United Bank Of Africa has a VTU system as well where you can get airtime or buy a data bundle from your bank account.
- Just dial *919*Phone Number*Amount#. Example, *919*08133446600*3000#.
FCMB Recharge Codes
If you’re a customer of First City Monument Bank, you can also be recharging your phone from your savings.
- Simply dial *329*Amount#. Example; *322*214*1000#.
- For others, dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#. Example; *329*1000*09012345678#.
Access Bank USSD Code
Access Bank Plc also has a VTU system that allows you to pay for Airtime and internet packs from the balance you have left on your savings account.
- Simply dial *901*Amount#. Example; *901*2500#.
Fidelity Bank Code
Fidelity Bank Plc is not left behind. As an active customer, you can top-up your Airtime balance through your bank account.
- Simply dial *770*Amount# for self-recharge. Ex. *770*500#.
- For others, dial *770*Phone Number*Amount#. For example, to buy N500 for 09012660812, kindly dial *770*09012660812*500#
Sterling Bank Recharge Code
All Sterling Bank Plc customers can also buy credit for their MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile line and possibly buy a data plan afterward using the code below:
- Simply dial *822*Airtime Amount#. Example; *822*300#.
Skye Polaris Bank Code
Polaris Bank Limited which was formally known as Skye also accepts mobile ussd code recharges. Yes, you can confidently load credits without worries.
- Simply dial *833*Airtime Amount#. Example; *833*2000#.
Don’t Miss The Glo 200 For 1GB Data Code
EcoBank Recharge Code
Ecobank is a Pan African Bank which operates in thirty-six (36) countries in Africa. For being in business for many years now, they made it possible for you to recharge your phone using the mobile ussd code.
- Simply dial *326*Credit Amount#. Example; *326*200#.
Zenith Bank USSD Codes
Zenith Bank Plc is a multinational financial service provider located in Nigeria. While you can open a ZERO account with them, it’s also possible to buy airtime from your savings.
- Simply dial *302*Recharge Amount# to recharge your personal phone number. Example; *302*2500#.
- To buy for other numbers, dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number#. Example; *966*2500*08034091023 to transfer N2500 credit to 08034091023.
Make Sure You Get The Zenith Bank Transfer Code Without Debit Card
Union Bank Recharge Code
Union Bank Of Nigeria (UBN) is a trusted and reliable banker partner that offers easy-to-use products and services to customers. They’ve brought the solution to airtime recharging problems, and with this, you can buy airtime and data at any time, anywhere.
- Simply dial *826*Amount#. Example; *826*1000#.
- For others, dial *826*Amount*Phone Number#.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Code
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc offers banking services including saving your funds, making deposits, collecting loans, paying bills, and more…
- Simply dial *909*Amount# to recharge your phone. For example; dial *909*3500# to recharge N3500.
Activate The MTN 200 For 1GB Data Plan For 30days & 7days.
Wema Bank Code
Wema Bank is a commercial bank licensed by the First Bank Of Nigeria. They also offer well-known banking services and airtime recharging is part of them.
- Simply dial *945*Amount#. Example; *945*5000#.
- For others, just dial *945*phone No*amount#. For example, dial *945*09012345678*5000# to send N5000 airtime to 09012345678.
Diamond Bank Codes
Diamond Bank is now merged with Access Bank Plc.
- Simply dial *302*Amount# or *901*Amount#. Replace “Amount” with the price of airtime you want to buy.
- On Diamond Yello Account, just dial *710*555*Phone no*Amount*Your PIN#. Example; *710*555*08012458871*1000*0000#
Hey! Check Out The Airtel DOUBLE Data Code For More Benefits
Unity Bank Recharge Codes
For business inquiries, banking products, and services, Unity Bank is here for you. You can also buy credits directly from your Unity bank account.
- Simply dial *7799*Amount#. Example; *7799*1000#.
- For Others (Third Party), dial *7799*Phone Number*Amount#.
Heritage Bank Codes
Heritage Bank Plc also has a VTU system that enables you to get airtime from the comfort of your home or anywhere you are at the moment.
- Simply dial *745*Amount#. For example; dial *322*082*1500# to buy 1500 Naira.
- To Top-Up For others, dial *745*Amount*Phone Number#. For example; dial *745*1500*08022448800#
See The MTN Cheap Data Plan For Android Phones (Get 4GB & More…)
Keystone Bank Code
Keystone Bank Limited allows you to carry out different banking services on your mobile phone wherever you are in Nigeria.
- Simply dial *7111*amount#. For example; dial **7111*4000# to buy 4000 Naira.
How To Transfer Airtime From Bank Account To Another Number
All you need to do is dial your bank ussd recharge code. After that, follow the prompt then enter the phone number of the person you want to transfer airtime to.
Take for example;
If you want to transfer credit to 07099114455 using Access Bank Account USSD Recharge Code,
- Just dial *901# on your phone dialer app.
- Reply ‘3’ Airtime.
- Reply ‘2’ Others.
- Select Your Account.
- Enter Amount.
- Enter Phone Number here. (07099114455)
- Enter your PIN to Confirm.
Alternatively, you can make use of one of the codes I’ve given above.
- Airtel Recharge Code To Load Credit Faster
- MTN Recharge Code For Airtime
- 9mobile Recharge Code To Load Card
- Glo Recharge Code To Top-Up Airtime
Which Bank Do You Use?
I believe you’ve learned how to recharge from your bank account using the available Bank Recharge Codes.
Now, which of the code did you use?
Did it work for you?
That’s All Banks Recharge Codes In Nigeria.
There’s More To Read Below:
Last Updated on March 8, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin
6 thoughts on “All Banks Recharge Codes For Airtime & Data In Nigeria”
it has been so easy for me with mobile banking because I was no longer going to the bank before I withdraw, transfer and send money but with online banking I Was able to do this things ,so you can also choose mobilebanking
Yea, the list of All bank recharge codes in Nigeria makes it easier. All you have to do is; select you current banking ussd code and you’re good to go.
Thanks for the contribution, Enoch.
I tried it but it didn’t work
There’s an error in what you typed, Regina.