In this post, you will learn how to check 9mobile tariff plan right now.
Are you getting so many airtime bonuses on your current plan that you’re wondering which tariff package you’ve opted in?
Or is it an amazing internet bundle bonus you get every time you buy a data plan?
Or maybe you’re losing airtime you have no idea about.
No matter what the case may be, I will teach you how to know your current tariff plan on Etisalat.
Checking Your 9mobile Tariff Plan
Check well, you must have seen a variety of tariff plans on the 9mobile network. Which one are you currently migrated to?
That’s the problem. It’s normal to not know our current tariff. As you registered your new SIM and the registrar told you nothing regarding your new 9mobile account.
MoreCliq is one amazing package on Etisalat which offers a data bonus on recharge. You can imagine the 9mobile N25 night plan that enables you to get free access to the internet at midnight.
Other plans like MoreTalk and MoreLife offer enticing benefits to subscribers as well.
Now, if you don’t know your current tariff plan, follow the below guidelines.
Make Sure You Learn How To Check Your 9mobile Phone Number The Easiest Way
How To Check 9mobile Tariff Plan Right Now
Below is the code to know your current tariff plan on Etisalat:
- Simply dial *232# on your phone dialer app.
You’ll see your current plan before or after your available airtime balance.
The idea is to check your 9mobile account balance and read the statement carefully.
They usually state it every time you check but you’re always in a haste. (Just peep your credit and move lol)
Don’t Miss The 9mobile 200 For 1GB Data Plan Code!
Other Ways To Know Your 9mobile Tariff Plan
- Call Customer Care. You have to call the 9mobile customer care line if you’re don’t see your current tariff plan on your account balance information brought forward. Simply dial 200 on your phone, then follow the prompt to connect with a representative.
Once you’re connected, tell the agent to let you know your current tariff plan on 9mobile. He or she will respond online or will SMS your tariff plan information immediately.
- Read 9mobile Offer Messages. You must be familiar with 9mobile sweet bonus offers. Anytime they send a new airtime or data deal via SMS, read carefully, they include your present tariff plan at times.
And instead of waiting for new messages, you can check previous messages sent by them.
In general, calling customer care is the best way to know your current tariff plan on 9mobile.
Have You Seen The 9mobile Call Me Back Code For Free Calls And SMS
Some 9mobile Tariff Plans With Enticing Bonuses (Best & Cheapest)
- 9mobile MoreCliq: Moreclip enables you to select a data package that fits the size of your pocket. Starting from mini data packs to BIG VALUE of money spent. To migrate to MoreCliq as an existing customer dial *244*1# or as a new customer call 200 and type in ‘2’ on your dialer app.
- 9mobile MoreTalk: This one is a prepaid package that enables you to make calls at a cheap rate every day. You can call friends, family, or strangers (lol) on all networks at 25k/sec on the usage of N25 per day. Dial 200 and respond with ‘1’ as a new customer or dial *244*2# to migrate to MoreTalk as an existing 9mobile user.
- 9mobile MoreLife: Also for prepaid users, which enables you to buy cheap data plans. Imagine you get 11GB for only N3k and you are allowed to make calls at the rate of 11k per second to including home (Naija) and abroad (top international destinations).
Have You Seen The 9mobile 200 Naira Data Plans Code In Nigeria
How To Migrate Out Of 9mobile Tariff Plans
One major reason why you want to view your current tariff plan is to opt-out or refer it to a friend.
And now that you’ve checked, you may want to change to a new package on 9mobile.
9mobile Bonus Codes I Added For You Below
- How to buy data on 9mobile: The simple data plan code is *229#.
- 9mobile 200 for 1GB code is *229*10*15#.
Learn How To Check 9mobile Data Balance Faster!
Have You Checked Current Your 9mobile Tariff Plan?
From the guideline above, I believe you can view your tariff plan right now.
Yea, that’s how to check your 9mobile tariff plan in Nigeria.
Read more related guides below:
Last Updated on November 17, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin