Right here is the 9mobile call me back code that enables you to send free SMS to other Etisalat customers without worries.
There are many cases whereby you can pick the code as an option. This involves;
- When you are low on credit and you can top up.
- You can’t talk, just SMS.
- (Whatever reason can enter the space)
Keep calm, you’ll learn how to send free Please call me back SMS on 9mobile.
9mobile Call Me Back Code For Free SMS
Below is how to send call me back on Etisalat:
- Dial *266*1*Phone Number# on your phone dialer app. For example, if you want to request a call from 07012345678, just dial *266*1*07012345678# and expect a callback.
This is one related to the 9mobile flash code that can be used to flash without airtime on 9mobile.
Now, get this. Using this medium to request a call from a friend or neighbor doesn’t mean you’re broke. You have your reason for this and I respect it.
And also, the Please Call me back code is not limited to a specified Tariff plan on 9mobile.
As long as you buy, register, and activate your 9mobile sim card correctly, you’re automatically eligible to send call me back messages to other customers.
Don’t Miss The 9mobile 200 For 1GB Data Code
Short USSD Code To Send Please Call Me Back On 9mobile
If you dial *266# on your phone, you will see different options for you to pick from.
So, instead of doing it the manual way that takes time, follow the shortcuts I have given below:
- Please, Call Me thank you. Simply dial *266*1*Phone Number#.
- Please, Call Me I Landed Safely. Dial *266*2*Phone Number#.
- Please Call Me, I Am Now Available. Dial *266*3*Phone Number#.
- Call Me Back, It’s An Emergency. Dial *266*4*Phone Number#.
Must Read About 9mobile Call Me Back
- As a 9mobile user, you must send the Call Me Back SMS to another 9mobile user. Yes, you can’t send it to a different network unless you have a sufficient account balance to send custom text messages.
- The USSD code to perform this operation is free. With that in mind, N1 won’t be deducted from your 9mobile account balance.
- No matter the tariff plan you are migrated to, you can use this code to your success.
- You are allowed to send a maximum of five (5) Call Me Back SMS daily.
- This service works with a 0.00k account balance and needs no bonus to work.
- You can request a call from other 9mobile users at any time but you must adhere to the daily limit.
- Old and New customers can make use of this service with ZERO worries.
Trending Now! How To Flash Without Airtime On 9mobile.
What Is Your Result?
After using this code to ask someone to call you, how did it go?
Did you get a quick call back? Leave a comment below.
You just learned the 9mobile call me back code to send free SMS today.
Read more related guides below: