Everything is now made easy.
With the Zenith Bank Transfer Code, you can now do transactions easily with your mobile phone without a debit card or ATM.
I believe you need the shortcode to proceed with your next transfer.
About Zenith Bank USSD Code
The ZBUC makes it easy for you to do little to mighty transactions fast.
Instead of going to the bank or visit the nearest Point Of Sale (POS) service to do transfers without stress.
Imagine you, standing in a queue for long just to withdraw or transfer N5,000. Just small cash.
This new system puts an end to that. Yes, with the USSD code, you can now bank with your mobile phone from the comfort of your home.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code Without Debit Card or ATM
It’s very possible to transfer money, airtime, or data with your phone but before this will work, you must do something.
What is it? You will have to register your mobile number to activate the Zenith Bank USSD code transfer on your phone.
Now, follow the steps.
How To Register & Activate Your Transfer Code.
- Turn On Your Phone. No matter the device you make use of (Android or iPhone).
- Dial the shortcode (*966*00#). Open your phone dialer, and dial *966*00# with the phone number you opened an account with.
- Type in 4digit code. On your ATM card, you will see the 16digit on it. Enter the last 4digits.
- Create a Transfer PIN. After submitting the last four numbers on your debit card, you will be asked to enter a new PIN.
- Now the essence of this is to make your account and transactions are secured.
- Re-Enter The PIN. This is where you need to confirm the PIN you created earlier. Kindly type in your 4digit PIN again.
You have successfully registered and activated your number for Zenith EazyBanking.
- Confirm Activation. At this point, you should receive an SMS from your bank including your account balance information.
This is a sign that you’ve done well.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code To Other Bank
If you want to transfer money from your account to another bank user, it’s very simple.
Yes, now that you’ve successfully linked your account with your phone, it’s time to begin transactions.
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number#. For example, dial *966*1000*5268300010# to transfer N1000 to 5268300010.
- Select The Bank.
- Confirm The Recipient Name.
- Enter Your PIN.
It’s that simple.
Zenith Bank Transfer Limit
There are terms and conditions on what you can do with the Zenith EazyBanking code. One thing is the transaction limit, that's the highest amount of money you can transfer to someone daily.
- For Airtime Transfer, you are allowed a maximum of N3,000 daily.
- For Money Transfer, you are permitted to send at most N100,000 daily.
Bear this in mind before going to Zenith bank customer care.
Back in the day, anything that has to do with banking can be very discouraging.
But today, everything has changed. You can now do a lot of BIG transactions with a few taps on your phone screen.
There you have it. The Zenith bank transfer code without a debit card or ATM.
Read more related resources below:
Peace and blessings.