This article teaches you everything you need to know about the JAIZ Bank Transfer Code as well as how to use it efficiently. Learn how to activate the ussd code, recharge, and send money to other banks in Nigeria.
What is Jaiz Bank Transfer Code?
Jaiz Bank Plc is a bank in Nigeria operating under Islamic banking principles and is a non-interest bank.
It is the first non-interest bank established in Nigeria thereby making it most customers’ first choice bank.
The JAIZ transfer code, *773#, allows you to transfer money, as well as receive money, pay bills, recharge airtime, and so on.
It makes banking easy with your simple cell phone. The best of it is it allows you to request interest-free loans.
Why Should I Use The JAIZ Mobile USSD Code?
You should use the JAIZ because:
- It is fast and saves time.
- It is a secure means of banking.
- It doesn’t require a data connection like the mobile app version.
- It can be used on any type of phone even on the common “kpalasa”.
- It is available 24/7 on all mobile networks including MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile.
How To Activate Jaiz Bank Transfer Code.
Activating the JAIZ bank transfer code is the most important and first step in using the USSD code.
- Dial *773#.
- Enter your Jaiz Bank Account as requested but you might be asked to input your Bank Verification Number. if you don’t have a JAIZ bank account.
- Enter your debit card details.
- Create a 4-digit PIN.
- Confirm your 4-digit PIN.
What Can I Use The Jaiz Bank USSD Code To Do?
Now you have activated the JAIZ Bank Transfer Code, you can use it to:
- transfer money to other banks in Nigeria.
- Buy and recharge airtime for yourself and others.
- Check your Jaiz bank account balance.
How To Transfer Money Using Jaiz Bank Transfer Code.
Now you have your JAIZ transfer code activated, you can then send or transfer money to any bank account in Nigeria.
- To do this, you will have to use the USSD code: *773# and follow the menu by inputting the necessary details to transfer money.
If it doesn’t work, you might love to try the mobile application. All that is needed is a smartphone and an internet connection.
- Download the application from the Google Play store or Apple Store.
- Open the app and input the necessary details,
- then, you could transfer easily with the JAIZ mobile application.
Transfer Money To JAIZ & Other Banks In Nigeria
You can use the Jaiz bank transfer code to send money to fellow JAIZ bank accounts or other bank accounts in the country. This can be done easily using the USSD code option.
To transfer money to another Jaiz account just dial *773#, then select the transfer option and follow the instructions carefully on the screen to complete your transfer.
How To Check Account Balance Using Jaiz Transfer Code.
JAIZ bank USSD code or service also allows you to check the account balance of your JAIZ bank account.
Sometimes we might encounter one or two “WAHALA” (trouble) checking our account balance online but using the JAIZ transfer code, makes it very convenient to check our account balance instantly.
- To check a balance, just dial *773*0# and you would see your balance.
- You can also dial the JAIZ bank account balance inquiry code through the USSD *773# then reply with 5 and reply appropriately again to select your account number.
How To Recharge Airtime Using Jaiz Bank Transfer Code.
Although, sending money through the JAIZ transfer code can’t be done easily but recharging airtime for both yourself and your family can be processed using the code.
Recharging airtime and mobile data has never been easier than using the JAIZ USSD code.
- To recharge for yourself in which you can recharge for the mobile number registered or activated to JAIZ USSD service just dial *773*amount#.
For example, if you want to recharge your airtime of N500, you dial *773*500#.
- To recharge for someone else or a friend, dial *773*amount*phone number#.
For example, if you were to buy airtime worth N500 for your friend whose phone number is 0800 00, then you would dial *773*500*080000#. It’s as easy as 123.
The Jaiz bank transfer code is *773# and can be used to send money to any bank account in Nigeria. It is fast, easy, and secure. It can also be used to buy airtime and check your account balances.
Read More Helpful Guides Below:
Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin