Are you looking for the Keystone Bank transfer code?
There are many things that can be done on your smartphone these days. You can make fast transactions. This includes sending money, loading airtime for yourself and others, paying bills, etc.
This post gives you all the information about how you can use the Keystone Bank USSD code. So, scroll slowly to learn more…
What is the Keystone Bank Transfer Code?
The Keystone Bank transfer code is *7111#. It is a simple way of banking with your mobile phone. It is a fast, easy, and convenient way of performing transactions. The Keystone Bank USSD allows you to bank without stress or wasting your time.
Why Should I Use The Keystone Bank Code?
You should use the Keystone Transfer Code because:
- It is fast and saves you time.
- It doesn’t require an internet connection.
- you can use on all types of SIM cards.
- It is available 24/7.
- and it is very easy to use.
What Can I Use The Keystone Transfer Code To Do?
You can use the Keystone Bank code to do a lot such as:
- Sending money.
- Buying a recharge card.
- Reset your PIN.
- Buy data.
- Activate your debit card.
- Cardless withdrawals.
- Bill payment.
- Check your account balance.
How The Register The Keystone Bank Transfer Code For Your Phone.
Before you can start using the Keystone bank code, you must first activate it. To activate it:
- Dial *7111*0#.
- Select the ‘Register Option’.
- Input your Account Number.
- Input your year of birth.
- Create your PIN.
- The registration process is successfully completed.
How To Send Money Using The Keystone Bank Code.
After you have registered the keystone transfer code on your phone, you can then send money to any bank account in Nigeria. To send money:
- Dial *7111* amount* receiver’s account number# from your phone number.
- Confirm your transaction with your PIN.
How To Reset Your PIN Using The Keystone Bank Transfer Code.
You can also reset your PIN in case you lost it or feel it is not safe.
To reset your PIN:
- Dial *7111# on your phone.
- Select “Other services”.
- Next, select the 5th option which is ‘change PIN’
- Input your current PIN, then create a new PIN.
How To Buy Data Using The Keystone Bank Code.
Apart from buying airtime, you can also buy a data bundle using the Keystone transfer code. To buy a data bundle:
- Dial *7111*5#.
- Select whether it is for yourself or others.
- Select a data plan.
- Input your PIN.
- You will receive a notification telling you it was successful.
How To Activate Your Debit Card Using The Keystone Bank Code.
You can also activate your debit card with the Keystone Bank transfer code.
To activate your debit card:
- Dial *7111*9*123# on your phone
- Select the “Activate card” option.
- Next, input the 16-digit number of the card to be activated.
- Next, create your card PIN.
- Input your PIN.
- Lastly, wait for a message that says successful.
How To Make Cardless Withdrawals Using The Keystone Transfer Code.
Cardless withdrawals mean withdrawing from an ATM without a debit or credit card.
To make cardless withdrawals:
- Dial *7111# on your phone
- Select “Other services“
- On the next page, select the 4th option, which is “Cardless- Paycode”
- Enter the amount and a PIN will be generated
- Proceed to the ATM and complete your transaction.
How To Pay Bills Using The Keystone Bank Code.
You can now pay your bills using the Keystone bank transfer code without stress. No need for any POS agent or any form of money charge. You can subscribe to your GoTv and DSTv, pay PHCN bills, and so on.
To pay bills:
- Dial *7111# on your phone number that is registered with the Keystone Bank transfer code.
- Select “Other services“.
- Select ‘Bills Payment’ on the next page to make a payment for a biller.
How To Check Your Account Number Using The Keystone Code.
No need to wait in long queues before you can check your account balance. To check your account balance:
- Dial *7111*00# on the phone number registered with the Keystone Bank transfer code.
- Confirm it using the PIN you created.
- Then your account balance will be displayed.
The Keystone bank transfer code is *4111#. It is very easy to use and is available 24/7 on all move networks. Any phone can be used even the common “kpalasa”. It doesn’t require any data or an internet connection to use. It can be used to send money, buy airtime, check your account balance, deactivate your card, and a lot more. Just dial *4111# and enjoy.
Last Updated on November 13, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin