Get the Stanbic Bank Transfer code to send money, recharge airtime on any network, pay bills, buy data bundles, and many more…
This post gives you all the information you need to know about the Stanbic IBTC transfer code. Starting from loading airtime, sending money, and other necessary information you need.
What Is The Stanbic Bank Transfer Code?
The Stanbic transfer code is *909#. It is another means of banking through your mobile phone. It is very fast to use and has no trouble. Yes, it can be used on all sorts of phones including your small phone. It can be used to perform many banking activities like sending money and account managing.
Why Should I Use The Stanbic IBTC Transfer Code?
You should use the Stanbic transfer code because It is very easy to use. It saves you time and energy. It is very fast. Your receiver will receive an alert immediately. It can be used anywhere and anytime 24/7. It can be used on all mobile networks like MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, and 9MOBILE.
What Do I Need To Use The Stanbic Bank Transfer Code?
To use the Stanbic IBTC transfer code, you need:
- Your mobile phone
- A SIM card that is registered to your Stanbic Bank account.
- To be a Stanbic Bank customer
- To have at least N5 in your airtime balance.
- To have a good and stable network on your phone.
What Can I Use The Stanbic IBTC Transfer Code For?
You can use the Stanbic Bank transfer code to:
- transfer funds to a Stanbic IBTC bank account and other banks in Nigeria.
- check your bank account balance.
- buy airtime.
- block a card.
- pay bills.
How To Activate The Stanbic Bank Transfer Code
But before you can use the Stanbic transfer code, you first need to activate it. You will need to be a Stanbic IBTC Bank customer and your debit card to register the code.
To activate the code:
- Dial *909*11*1#.
- You will be redirected to create or change your PIN with your phone number to your Stanbic IBTC Bank account.
- Input a PIN you can easily remember and send.
- You will be redirected to register with the last six digits of your debit card.
- You will also be asked for your date of birth (DOB) for the first time.
How To Transfer Money Using The Stanbic USSD Code
You can also transfer money using the Stanbic Bank Transfer Code. It is an easier and faster way of sending money to another bank account. You can either send money to a Stanbic IBTC Bank or another bank account in Nigeria.
- To send to another Stanbic IBTC bank account, simply dial *909*11* Amount* Account Number#. Confirm the receiver’s account details. Input your PIN to confirm the transaction.
- To send to another bank account in Nigeria, simply dial *909*22* Amount* Account Number#.
How To Check Your Account Balance With The Stanbic Bank Transfer Code
With Stanbic bank, the transfer code has made it easier to check your bank account balance. No need to wait in long queues at the bank as you can easily check your account balance with your mobile phone. To check your account balance, dial *909*1*2# on the mobile phone number you used to open your Stanbic IBTC Bank account and follow the instructions as asked.
How To Buy Airtime With The Stanbic IBTC Code
You can also use the Stanbic IBTC code to buy airtime and recharge your phone. Instead of going outside and stressing yourself, you can easily use the Stanbic bank transfer code to recharge your phone and even buy airtime for others.
To recharge your phone, simply dial *909* amount#.
To buy airtime for family and friends:
- Dial *909#, then press 1.
- Enter your friends or family’s mobile or phone numbers.
- Enter the amount you want to purchase and your bank account will be debited while the airtime is credited to your friends or family’s mobile phone number.
How To Pay Your Bills Using The Stanbic Bank Transfer Code
You can also pay your bills using the Stanbic IBTC code. No need for any agent or POS to pay your bills. To pay bills, simply dial *909*30*909# and follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Block A Card With The Stanbic Bank Code
To block a card in case it is stolen or lost, simply dial *909#, and select my bank. Then select “Service Request” and finally select Block Account.
The Stanbic bank transfer code is *909#. It is very easy and convenient to use. It doesn’t take too much time nor require any internet connection. With the code, you can send money to any bank account, check your account balance, recharge your phone, and so on. Just dial *909# and enjoy.
Last Updated on November 12, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin