See the Sterling Bank Transfer Code that allows you to send money from your bank to other banks in Nigeria. Yes, you can do all these on your phone. You can recharge, buy data, pay bills, and check your account balance using the transfer code.
That’s not all, though.
This article gives you all the information needed to know about the Sterling Bank Transfer Code and how you can use it properly without any mistakes.
Sterling Bank Transfer Code
Sterling Bank Transfer Code is *822#. This transfer code allows customers to recharge airtime, transfer money, pay bills, and so on. It doesn’t require any internet connection and it is very easy to use.
Why Should I Use The Sterling Bank Transfer Code?
- It is easy and convenient to use.
- It is secure and reliable.
- It doesn’t require any internet connection.
- It allows you to bank with just your common mobile phone.
- It can be used on all mobile network providers like MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, and 9MOBILE.
- It is available 24/7 without interruption.
How To Activate The Sterling Bank Transfer Code
To activate the Sterling Bank transfer code, you will need a mobile phone and your SIM card linked to your Sterling Bank account. Then, you will simply dial *822# on the phone number linked to your account.
What Can I Use The Sterling Code To Do?
Now you have activated the Sterling Bank transfer code on your phone, you can:
- Transfer money to a sterling bank account.
- Transfer money to another bank account in Nigeria.
- Pay bills.
- Recharge airtime for yourself.
- Recharge airtime for others.
- Manage your Sterling Bank account.
- Make cardless withdrawals.
How To Transfer Money To a Sterling Bank Account:
You can send money to a Sterling Bank account in Nigeria. To send money, simply dial *822* amount* sterling account number#.
How To Transfer Money To Another Bank Account In Nigeria:
To transfer funds to another bank account in Nigeria:
- Dial *822# on the phone number registered to your Sterling Bank account and follow the prompts accordingly.
- A PIN is required to complete transactions via the USSD code. You will get a PIN when you register for the Sterling Bank *822# service.
- Or simply dial *822*5*Amount*Account Number#.
How To Pay Bills Using The Sterling Bank Transfer Code.
You can also use the Sterling Bank code to pay bills. With the code, you can save yourself the trouble of failing to pay your bills. It makes paying your bills as easy as “123”.
To pay a bill, dial *822* Biller Code* Unique Code* Amount# or simply *822*2# to see different billers.
How To Recharge Airtime Using The Sterling Bank Transfer Code.
Gone are the days when one must go out and buy airtime. With the Sterling Bank Code, you can recharge as much airtime as you want for yourself and even others (family and friends).
To recharge for yourself, simply dial *822* amount# with your phone number linked to your Sterling Bank account.
To recharge for others, dial *822* amount* phone number#. For example, if you want to recharge airtime of N1000 for your friend whose phone number is “08012345678”, you would dial *822* 1000* 08012345678#.
How To Manage Your Account With The Sterling Bank Code
You can easily manage your bank account from the comfort of your mobile phone. With the USSD code, you can:
- Check your account balance.
- Check your account number.
- Reset your PIN.
- Manage your cards.
How To Check Account Balance.
If you want to check your Sterling Bank account balance by using the Sterling code, simply dial *822*6#.
How To Check Your Sterling Bank Account Number
To use the Sterling Bank Code to check your account number, simply dial *822*8#.
How To Reset Your PIN.
Sometimes you might forget your PIN or feel that your PIN has been compromised. Sterling Bank transfer code allows you to change your PIN anytime without any trouble.
To change or reset your PIN:
- Dial *822#
- and select “PIN RESET”.
How To Manage Your Cards With The Sterling Bank Code
You can manage your cards using the Sterling bank code. Sterling’s card management feature enables you to manage the channels (POS, ATM, WEB) you want your debit card to function, and the country where you want the card enabled or disabled. You can manage your cards by:
- Dialing *822*19# and selecting card management, to either Disable or Enable the channel or Country option
- Dialing *822*19# and select Card activation to activate your debit card after pick up.
- Dial *822*19# and select PIN Change to change your debit card PIN instantly.
As explained above, the sterling bank transfer code is *822# and it can be used to bank from the comfort of your mobile phone. You can use it to transfer funds to any bank account in Nigeria, recharge airtime for yourself and your family or friends and easily manage your account.
Last Updated on November 13, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin