Learn How to Migrate to Glo Bounce Tariff Plan by following the simple guidelines. This post is about the Glo Bounce Tariff Plan migration code. If you’re tired of getting lots of data bonuses on Glo and want to make calls at a cheaper rate with bonuses, this plan is for you.
While Glo is known for its great data plans, some people think the call rates are too high.
However, the Glo Bounce plan allows you to make calls for 11 kobo per second on Glo-to-Glo calls and 15 kobo per second to other networks like Airtel, MTN, and 9mobile.
This plan also gives you free SMS and data bonuses for browsing.
If you want to enjoy these benefits, you need to know the Glo Bounce code to migrate to this plan. Scroll down to learn more.
Glo Bounce Tariff Plan Summary
Glo Bounce is a special plan that allows you to make calls, send SMS for free and get data bonuses every week.
With Glo Bounce, you can make calls to other Glo lines for 11 kobo per second and to other networks like MTN and Airtel for 15 kobo per second.
You also get free SMS, but you have to pay for the first one before the rest are free. When you recharge N200 every week, you get 15MB of data to use for browsing the internet, social media, chatting, and video calling.
Glo Bounce has many benefits, so why not migrate now? To migrate, you need to use the Glo Bounce migration code.
How to Migrate to Glo Bounce
To migrate to the Glo Bounce tariff plan and enjoy its benefits, follow these simple steps.
- Dial *170*4# on your phone and press 1 to confirm that you want to join.
After confirming your action, you will be subscribed to the Glo Bounce plan and start making cheap calls, getting free SMS, and receiving data bonuses.
- To check if you are on the Glo Bounce plan, dial #100#.
Glo Bounce Call Rate
Let’s break down the costs for on-net and off-net calls:
- For on-net calls (calls to other Glo numbers), you will be charged 11 kobo per second. This means that for 60 seconds (or one minute) of call time, you will spend 6.6 naira. So, with 100 naira of airtime, you can make calls for approximately 15 minutes and 15 seconds.
- For off-net calls (calls to other networks like MTN, Airtel, or 9mobile), you will be charged 15 kobo per second. This means that for 60 seconds (or one minute) of call time, you will spend 9 naira. So, with 100 naira of airtime, you can make calls for approximately 11 minutes and 11 seconds.
Glo Bounce Benefits
People often switch their Glo tariff plans because some plans have better benefits than others. One of the tariff plans with great benefits is Glo Bounce, and these are some of the benefits:
- You can make Glo to Glo calls at 11k/sec.
- Calls from Glo to other local networks cost 15k/sec.
- You get Free Ring Back Tunes (RBT).
- You can send unlimited SMS, but the first one you send is charged and the rest are free.
- You get a 15MB of data bonus on every ₦200 recharge.
- You can migrate to the tariff plan for free.
- You can also leave or unsubscribe from the tariff plan for free anytime.
See the best answers to the frequently asked questions below:
What is Glo Bounce Migration Code?
- The Glo Bounce migration code is *170*4#. You can also dial #100# to confirm your migration.
Have You Migrated?
It’s common knowledge that Glo is the top telecom network provider in Nigeria when it comes to affordable data plans and data bonuses. But they also have some tariff plans that make it easy for customers to make cheap calls.
If you were wondering how to migrate to the Glo Bounce tariff plan, you shouldn’t have any problems anymore since I’ve given you the code to do so.
Have you migrated? Was it successful? Do you have any challenges? Leave a comment below:
Last Updated on September 29, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin