Learn how to activate paused Glo Data Plan by following the instructions in this post. I have given the common reasons why your data connection is not active and what you can do to activate it again.
Are you having trouble activating your paused Glo data plan? You’re not alone.
A lot of people are asking the same question because Glo has several data plans that can pause your standard plan when subscribed to, like night plans, weekend plans, and social plans. This can make things confusing when you want to activate your standard plan again.
But don’t worry, I’m here to help. In this post, I will show you how to activate your paused Glo data plan, so you can get back to browsing the internet. Let’s get started!
Activating Paused Glo Data Plan
Hey there, do you ever feel frustrated when your normal Glo data plan becomes inactive after subscribing to another data plan like the weekend plan, night plan or Glo social plan? You’re not alone.
The reason behind this is that the Glo network has a range of data plans, so when you subscribe to a new one, the current one gets paused automatically.
This means that when the new plan expires, your previous data plan should automatically become active again, but sometimes it doesn’t.
Your data connection won’t work, and your balance will show that your data plan is still paused. This can be really frustrating!
However, I have good news for you. I’ve done some research and discovered how you can activate your paused Glo data plan. Let’s dive into it together!
Why Your Paused Glo Data Plan is Not Activated Yet
Hey there! If you’re having trouble activating your paused Glo data plan, don’t worry! There could be a few reasons why it’s not working.
- One possible reason is that you’re trying to activate it at the wrong time.
- Another reason could be that the network connection is bad or unstable, which can prevent the plan from activating.
- If your data plan has expired, that could also be a reason why it’s not activating.
- Finally, make sure you have the right preferred network type set up on your phone.
Understanding these reasons can help you troubleshoot the issue and get your data plan activated again.
How to Activate Paused Glo Data Plan
I have a trick to help you activate your paused Glo data plan. Here is how:
- Wait for your currently active Glo data plan to expire.
- Turn off your data connection on your phone.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Turn your data connection back on.
- Your paused Glo data plan should be activated instantly.
If you’re having trouble activating your paused Glo data plan, there could be a few reasons why. Here are some common issues and solutions:
- Timing Mistakes: Make sure you are trying to activate the correct data plan at the right time. For example, if you have a night plan, you can’t activate your normal data plan before the night plan expires.
- Bad or unstable Connection: Sometimes, the network coverage might be down, so you’ll need to wait for some time before the data gets activated.
- Expired Validity Period: Check your data balance to see if your data plan is still valid. If it has expired, you won’t be able to activate it anymore.
- Wrong Preferred Network Type: Check your phone’s settings to make sure your preferred network type is set to Glo. If it’s not, change it to Glo.
- Restart Your Phone: Sometimes, you may need to restart your phone before your night plan gets activated.
What to Do If None of These Solutions Work for Activating Your Paused Glo Data Plan
- If none of these solutions work, contact Glo customer care or visit a nearby Glo office for further assistance.
Have You Activated It?
Glo is known for offering affordable and unique data plans, making them the best network operator in Nigeria for data.
A cool thing about Glo data plans is that they automatically pause your current data plan when you subscribe to a new one that expires earlier than the current one. This way, you can enjoy the data you paid for.
Now you know how to activate your paused Glo data plan. If you have any questions, please ask in the comments below.
Last Updated on January 3, 2024 by NetworkPalava Admin