This post shows you how to fix glo data connection not working problem.
Yes, Glo new law states that you can’t turn it on without an active data subscription. That is to say; “No data, No Connection”.
Maybe you learned of a new browsing cheat that will help you browsing on your glo line without data and now you are online searching for the tweak.
Emergency: Don’t Miss These Glo Data Plans Codes For 101GB & More Awoof
Finally, you saw the trick to browse free and unlimited.
Feels like you’ve arrived, you applied the whole settings given to you.
You downloaded the VPN and now, it’s time to turn on your data connection to start browsing.
GBAM! Something just happened, “data connection is not coming up”.
No worries, relax and chill.
Glo Data Connection Not Working? See How To Activate And Make It Stable.
Follow the guidelines below step-by-step to solve the problem instantly.
Hot Update! Don’t Miss The New Free Browsing Cheat Using HA Tunnel VPN
1. Active PAYU on Glo
PayU simply means pay as you use on glo. This means you are to browse with your airtime.
Yeah, it is also called Pay as you go on similar networks that allow you to browse with airtime.
So in this case, you can turn on your network connection without data and enjoy your browsing experience.
If you browse the internet often, you must have noticed that once you exhaust your data on glo, you will always receive a message like;
“You are now browsing on Glo Flexi at N1 per MB (N1/MB)”
So this is it:
- Kindly sms PAYU to 127 to activate this service.
- Then, turn on your data, this time it will turn on.
- How To Browse With Airtime On 9mobile (High-Speed Browsing)
- Best Hack To Browse With Airtime On MTN
- Must-Read Guide To Browse With Airtime On Airtel
2. Buy A Cheap Data Bundle Plan That Costs Nothing
If your glo data connection is not turning on then, most times, it’s because you don’t have an activate data bundle.
And if you’re not willing to spend so much on a data plan right now, you can consider buying a daily data bundle that costs N50 or related.
- See ALL the cheapest Glo data plans for this month here…
There’s more for you below…
3. Update Your APN Correctly
What if it’s not about your current data balance? Maybe you have a APN configuration problem.
Apply the following Access point name settings on your Smartphone to solve this data connection problem right away:
- Open Setting on your phone
- Locate and select APN settings (Access Point Name).
- Create New APN and input the following information ;
- APN (Access Point Name) – gloflat
- Username – flat
- Password – flat
- Proxy – Leave blank
- Port – Leave blank
- Save and turn on your glo data connection. It works.
Turning up your glo data connection shouldn’t be a problem for you anymore after reading this article.
Yes, I have given you the best solution to this issue.
What you are to do now is apply the correct settings for the new browsing cheat you discovered.
So I believe the Glo data connection not working error is solved.
Peace and blessings guys.
Read More Helpful Resources Below: