Learn how to borrow airtime from Glo without paying back by following the guidelines in today’s post.
This post talks about how to borrow airtime from Glo without having to pay it back. Glo is a telecommunication network in Nigeria that offers a service where customers can borrow airtime and pay it back later.
However, sometimes you may not be able to pay back the loan debt when you want to buy data or make important calls.
If you owe the network, your airtime will be used up as soon as you recharge. This can be frustrating, especially in the current economic situation of the country.
Some people say it’s possible to borrow airtime from Glo without paying back. Is this true? Keep reading to get the answer…
How to Borrow Airtime From Glo Without Paying Back
To borrow airtime from Glo without paying back, follow the guidelines below:
- Firstly, insert your Glo SIM card into your phone and dial *321# to borrow any amount you need.
- After using up all the airtime, remove the SIM card and do not use it again by breaking it or throwing it away.
- This way, you won’t have to repay the loan borrowed from Glo.
- However, your line will be deactivated, and you will lose all your contacts. If you’re okay with that, then you can go ahead and do it.
NOTE: I don’t advise you to do this. You’re responsible for your actions in this case. Make sure you always pay your loan anytime you borrow airtime from Glo.
SMS Code to Borrow Airtime From Glo Without Paying Back
I did some research to find out if it’s possible to borrow airtime from Glo without paying it back.
- I heard from some people that it could be done by sending a text message to Glo that says “DO NOT REPAY MY LOAN.”
But after trying it myself, I found out that it doesn’t work. My loan debt wasn’t cleared, so this is not a way to avoid paying back what you owe.
Here are the answers to the most asked questions about the Glo Airtime loan without paying back.
How to borrow credit from Glo?
- To borrow airtime on Glo, you can dial *321# or click on a link online.
- The borrowed airtime will be deducted from your next recharge.
- This service is only available to active Glo prepaid subscribers who meet the eligibility criteria.
What code can I use to borrow Glo data?
- To borrow data on Glo, you can do so online by visiting their website or by dialing *321#.
- This service will show you the data amounts you are eligible to borrow.z
What is the code to borrow airtime on MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9mobile?
Different networks have respectively ussd codes for borrowing airtime. See the ussd codes below:
- MTN: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN Faster 2023
- Airtel: How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel Faster 2023
- Glo: How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Faster
- 9mobile: *665*the amount#
To Wrap It Up…
At the start of this post, I mentioned that borrowing airtime from Glo is a useful service for its users. I hope you now know how to borrow airtime from Glo without paying back.
If you have any questions about this topic, you can leave a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help you. Take care!
Last Updated on November 15, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin