Looking for information on the Airtel 2GB for 100 Naira code and eligibility? This post provides updated details on the plan, including FAQs and alternatives. Find out all you need to know here.
Have you heard about the Airtel data plan that gives you 2GB of data for just 100 Naira? If you’re interested in this plan and want to know how to activate it, you’re in luck because I can help.
Airtel has introduced some new and very cheap data plans, including a 20 Naira plan. You might be wondering if these plans are real and if you qualify for them. If that’s why you’re here, don’t worry, I will explain everything you need to know about the Airtel 2GB for 100 Naira plan.
So, keep reading to find out more!
Airtel 2GB, N100 Plan & Subscription
The Airtel 2GB for 100 Naira bundle was a special data subscription that gave you 2 Gigabytes of data for just N100 on the Airtel network.
You could use this data plan on all kinds of devices that can access the internet, like Androids, iPhones, Samsungs, and Symbian Phones, for browsing, downloading, streaming, and other internet activities.
However, to get this special offer, you had to follow some tricky steps, which made it more like a cheat.
Although the process was worth it at the time, you can no longer use this trick to get the 2GB for 100 Naira on Airtel because Airtel and MTN have fixed the issue.
But don’t worry, there are still some other cheap data bundles that you can get instead of the Airtel 100 Naira for 2GB package. So, let me tell you about some of the alternatives.
How to Activate the Airtel 2GB for 100 Naira
As I mentioned earlier, the Airtel 2GB for 100 Naira data package is no longer available because the loophole has been fixed. But don’t worry, there are still other affordable Airtel data bundles that you can subscribe to instead.
Here are some cheap Airtel data plans you might be interested in:
- Airtel 20 Naira Data Plan
- Airtel 50 Naira Data Plan
- Airtel Cheat Code 100 for 1GB | FREE UNLIMITED
- Airtel 100 Naira for 500MB Data Plan
- Airtel 200 For 1GB Data Plan Code
- Airtel 200 Naira for 2GB Data Plan (valid for 10 days)
- Airtel 3000 Naira for 20GB Data Plan
- Airtel 40GB for 5000 Code | Activate Now!
These data plans are affordable and suitable for different budgets and usage needs. You can choose the one that best fits your needs and enjoy browsing, streaming, and downloading on the Airtel network without breaking the bank.
Important Note About This Data Plan
Here are some important things to know about the Airtel 2GB for N100 data bundle:
- The plan subscription required a long process that involves porting from MTN to Airtel. This process is no longer available since the loophole has been fixed.
- The bundle was a cheat that was guaranteed to be successful for all customers. However, this cheat is no longer available.
- A valid means of identification was required as part of the process to get 2GB for 100 Naira on Airtel. This was to ensure that customers were genuine and eligible for the offer.
- The subscription used to work for all SIM types and was active on all data connections using apps, allowing customers to perform all data activities.
- Finally, the Airtel 100 for 2GB data subscription is no longer available, and the cheat can no longer get you the data. However, there are other affordable Airtel data plans you can subscribe to instead.
I’m here to give you some answers to frequently asked questions about the Airtel 2GB for 100 Naira data plan.
Is the Airtel 2GB for 100 Naira still available?
No, it is not available anymore. The cheat, code, and trick no longer work.
What is the Airtel 2GB for 100 Naira code?
There was no code for the plan.
Who is eligible for Airtel 100 for 2GB?
Since the data bundle doesn’t exist anymore, there are no eligibility requirements for the subscription.
How can I get 2GB for 100 Naira on Airtel?
Unfortunately, you can no longer get 2GB for 100 Naira on Airtel. The loophole has been fixed and the cheat no longer works.
I hope this guide has helped you understand more about the Airtel 2GB for 100 Naira data plan. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Last Updated on November 9, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin