This post shows you how to check your glo tariff plan right now.
Yes, you may have several reasons why you want to check your current tariff plan on Glo. Maybe as a result of expensive call rates, high data consumption or leave a comment with your reason.
Right here, you will get the simple code to know your ongoing glo tariff plan.
Checking Your Glo Tariff Plan
There are different tariff plans on Glo Network this day. It all depends on your favorite package. That’s the particular tariff plan that got your attention and you like the offers attached to it.
It makes sense when Glo allows you to pay less for BIGGER airtime or data VALUE in return.
And now, you may want to check your current tariff plan to keep getting the benefits, migrate to a better plan or tell a friend about it.
Glo Yakata is one tariff plan that’s great at giving amazing data bonuses to subscribers. Users are asking how to check glo yakata bonus balance and I’ve given the working code in my previous post. Go check it out.
In case you need a better tariff plan to migrate to on Glo, you can pick one from the Cheapest Glo Tariff Plans in Nigeria here…
Below is the code you need to know your current tariff plan on Glo.
How To Check Glo Tariff Plan
- Simply dial #100# on your phone to know your present plan.
After dialing the code, select glo SIM then proceed. (You don’t need that if you use one SIM or you set Glo as default for calls)
You’ll see a pop on your screen and also receive a message for later use.
Learn How To Check Your Glo Phone Number Faster.
Other Ways To Know Your Glo Tariff Plan
- Call Glo Customer Care. Yes, you can call the customer for information on your current Glo tariff plan. Simple dial 121 or 200. You can also reach out to them on social media.
An agent will respond to your request, ask for your phone number, and send the details of your ongoing tariff plan.
- Read Glo Offer Messages. From time to time you should be getting SMS from your network provider telling you about new offers and deals you can subscribe to.
Look close, at times they mention your tariff plan in some of these SMS. You can review your old message to get this information.
Don’t Miss The Quick Code To Check Your Account Balance On Glo
Best Glo Tariff Plans With Enticing Bonuses
Below is some tariff plan you may like to migrate to:
- Glo Yakata Bonus: This plan rewards you with amazing airtime and data bonus. You will get 6GB every month for the first 6months on the Network plus 22X every airtime you recharge.
- Glo 4X Package: As the name implies, you’ll get four times the VALUE of your recharge. Yes, you must recharge from N100 or more to qualify for this offer.
For example, if you recharge N100, you’ll get N400 in return (4X every recharge) which you can use to call, SMS, browse the internet and connect with 18 specified Internation destinations.
- Glo Jollific8: This is a Prepaid Plan that offers you 8X the VALUE you recharge from N100 and above. For example, if your recharge N100, you’ll get N800 plus free data to browse the internet.
Don’t Miss The Cheapest Glo Tariff Plans In Nigeria Here…
How To Migrate Out Of Glo Tariff Plans
By the way, you want to opt out of your current tariff plan as a result of too many charges, reduce or no bonus offers, high call rates, or whatever the case may be.
You can migrate to one of the aforementioned tariff plans or check out my list of best and cheap glo tariff plans in Nigeria right now.
Have You Checked Current Your Glo Tariff Plan?
Hope the shortcode helps you know your current tariff plan on Glo.
That’s how to check the Glo tariff plan today.
Read more related guides below: