Are you also looking for the airtel call me back code to send call requests to other numbers?
Your airtime balance may be 0.00k as a result of the last call you made, the internet data plan you bought, the airtime gift you offered a friend or whatever reason it may be.
It happens. And in this case, you need the best way out which is to ask for calls.
This post shows you the Airtel Please Call Me Code that works right now.
Below Is The Airtel Call Me Back Code For SMS
- Simply dial *140*Phone Number#. For example, to ask ‘08112345678’ for a callback, kindly dial *140*08112345678# on your phone dialer app.
The receiver will get your message and call you back as soon as possible.
This code helps in messy situations when you can’t get a recharge card to top up your account balance.
Yea, you can’t tag yourself as the poor guy or lady for using the call me back ussd code. It’s a normal thing.
Have You Seen The Airtel Flashing Code To Make Free Calls Today? Check It Out
Fast Codes To Send Please Call Me Back On Airtel
The default and official Airtel call me back ussd code is *140*Phone Number#. But there are other shortcuts to send more spicy messages to friends.
You can even ask friends to send you Credit using this service.
Get the short ussd codes to request airtime below:
- Please, Send Me Credit. Just dial *141*8*Phone Number# on your phone to send a call request to the number attached.
Don’t forget to replace the “Phone Number” with the number you want to receive a call from.
Don’t Miss The Airtel 200 For 1GB Data Code!
Call Me Back Airtel Code Uganda
- Simply dial *100*11*3*2# to ask for a callback.
- Alternately, you can dial *100*11*7# to send a Missed call alert to someone. For example, the number you enter will get a missed call from you.
Make Sure You See The Airtel 20X Bonus Code For More Benefits
About Please Call Back SMS Code on Airtel
- All New and Old Airtel users can use this service to ask for calls.
- You are limited to 5 callback requests daily. This means after asking five people to call you today, you will have to wait till tomorrow to send more call requests.
- Only allowed for Airtel to Airtel users. You can’t send the Please Call Me Back SMS to other network users.
- No matter the tariff plan you’re in, you can always send free call SMS as long as you are an Airtel customer.
- There’s no particular weather, time of the day to make use of this service.
- You’re eligible.
- Mtn Call Me Back Code
- Glo Call Me Back Code
- How To Send Call Me Back On Etisalat
- Airtel Pay For Me Code To Make Others Pay For Your Call.
What Is Your Result?
After sending call requests to others, what’s the result you got?
Leave a comment below.
That’s the Airtel call me back code to send free SMS today.
Read more related guides below: