This post shows you how to link NIN to 9mobile in a few simple steps.
It’s no longer news that getting a national identification number is mandatory and all telecom networks in Nigeria including 9mobile, Glo, MTN, and Airtel inform their customers of disconnection.
Yes, you must have received one of those messages from your network provider asking you to link your NIN to your 9mobile phone number to avoid disconnection.
No worries, you’ll how to link your NIN to 9mobile fast.
Linking Your NIN To 9mobile (Etisalat)
The Nigerian Government in charge officially announced the importance of getting a National Identification Number (NIN). In their words, Defaulters will be disconnected after the given period.
Getting your 9mobile nin code is one of the major challenges for most people. Why? Because of the queue in the recommended centers for 9mobile NIN Registration.
There’s a solution to this problem. Follow the simple guidelines below to link your nin on 9mobile.
Don’t Have Credit? See How To Flash Someone With Airtime On 9mobile Fast.
9mobile NIN Registration Code
As recommended, you must register your NIN with NIMC before linking to your 9mobile phone number.
Now, What is the 9mobile NIN Registration Code?
- Firstly, visit the NIN registration website here… This enables that you get the NIN to link to 9mobile.
- Secondly, fill the NIMC Pre Enrolment form online. Download your information and print out the slip from a cyber cafe near you.
- Finally, go to the nearest nin registration centres in your area to confirm your Identity and complete 9mobile NIN Registration.
You just read the simple process to register a new NIN for yourself, however, if you’ve registered a NIN in the past, dial *346# to retrieve it immediately.
How To Link NIN To 9mobile
When it comes to linking your NIN on 9mobile (Etisalat), there are two major ways to do so, which are;
- Quick USSD Code
- 9mobile Website NIN Page
Quick USSD Code To Link NIN To 9mobile
Here’s how to connect your National Identification Number with your 9mobile number;
- Simply dial *200*8# on your phone dialer app. You may be prompt to enter you NIN code after this action. Enter it and you’re good to go.
See The USSD Code To Load Card On 9mobile Faster…
9mobile Website NIN Page
Here’s how to link NIN to Etisalat using the 9mobile Nigeria portal;
- Visit the 9mobile NIN registration page here…
- Tap on the “Verify and Link your NIN Now” button.
- On the next page, enter your phone number and tap next.
- Follow the procedures until the verification section is completed.
Also, Learn How To Check 9mobile Data Balance Fast
- How to link nin to airtel
- Learn how to link nin to glo
- Code to link nin to mtn. You’ll kearn how to link nin to mtn line using a short code and other similar methods.
FAQs – Frequestion Asked Questions On 9mobile NIN Code
Here are the answers to the most asked questions about Linking NIN to 9mobile sim.
The short ussd to view or retrieve your NIN on 9mobile is *346#. Make sure you dial the code on the sim card your registered your National Identification Number with.
Follow the guideline above if you’re doing this for the first time. Register and link your NIN to 9mobile.
Visit the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) portal and fill the form to register your NIN on 9mobile. Refer to the article for guidance.
Was The Linking Successful?
I hope this post helps you register and retrieve your national identification number. Leave a comment below if you experience any challenges during the process of linking your 9mobile sim.
That’s how to link NIN to 9mobile without stress. Enjoy FAM.
Read more helpful resources below:
Last Updated on November 17, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin