How to Migrate to MTN Awuf4U: If you’re looking for the simple method to Migrate from any other tariff plan to MTN Awuf4U, then this post is for.
Yes, you’ll learn how to activate Awuf tariff plan on MTN and unlock the 5X Bonus on every Recharges.
MTN is not only known throughout the country for offering cheap calling and data rates, but also offers fast 4G LTE broadband internet coverage in Nigeria.
And now that there’s a tariff plan like Awuf4U, it’s time for nonstop airtime benefits everytime you recharge. You’ll learn how to migrate to MTN Awuf4U today.
Scroll slowly to learn…
Migrating To MTN Awuf4U Tariff Plan
The finest offer for those who make a lot of calls each day is without a doubt MTN Awuf4U. To top it all off, there is no daily access charge required to take advantage of these bonuses. Well, you’ll get the code to migrate to MTN Awuf4U in today’s post.
With MTN’s Awuf4U package, you can receive a 350% reward on recharges between N1 and N99 and a 500% airtime bonus on recharges of N100 or more.
Each and every MTN Prepaid and Postpaid users can migrate to MTN Awuf4U plan and take advantage of the offer.
The intriguing aspect of this deal is that you can take advantage of these benefits without changing your tariff plan, making them additional bonuses on top of any existing ones you may already be receiving. To put it another way, you don’t have to migrate to a specific tariff to take advantage of this offer.
Now, take note of this: You will NOT receive any bonus if you receive any airtime from Share & Sell.
How to Migrate to MTN Awuf4U
- The code to migrate to MTN Awuf4U tariff plan is *888*Recharge PIN#.
All you have to do to take advantage of MTN Awuf4U Tariff Plan benefits is make each recharge with the *888*Recharge PIN# code. You will instantly get the bonus!
Yes, that’s the code to migrate to the MTN Awuf4U plan.
- Alternatively, you can also activate Awuf4 via VTU.
NOTE: With the Awuf4U account, credit cannot be shared or transferred. You cannot load airtime using your Awuf4U account to buy a data plan or any other MTN services. Instead, you must use the *555*Recharge PIN# to load airtime that you’ll like to share with others.
- How to convert mtn awuf4u to data
- How to migrate to mtn yafun yafun
- MTN awuf4u data code
- How to migrate to mtn beta talk
- How to activate mtn awuf4u via vtu
- MTN migration code
- How to deactivate mtn awuf4u
After Migrating To MTN Awuf4U, what more?
Here are some things you need to know about the Awuf4U tariff plan on MTN when you migrate.
MTN awuf4u data code
There’s no data code on this tariff plan. But when you migrate to MTN Awuf4U you can get a twenty percent data bonus on data purchases.
Yes, you will receive an additional 200% data bonus for all data activity if you recharge via the MOMO channel. By dialing the USSD code *559*14#, you can check the balance of your Awuf4U account.
MTN Awuf4U Call Rate
- The call fee for local calls made with the Awuf4U airtime bonus is 45 Kobo per second or 27 Naira per minute.
- Using the Awuf4U airtime bonus to make international calls will result in a call rate of 66 Kobo per second, or 39.6 Naira per minute.
More To Note When You Migrate To MTN Awuf4U
With your MTN Awuf4U bonus, you can call and send SMS to ALL Nigerian networks, unlike other offers that just let you communicate with other MTN customers.
You can contact 28 international destinations with this feature as well.
Additionally, you can navigate using the AWUF4U balance (PayG Data).
Are You Eligible to Migrate to MTN Awuf4U
ALL MTN Prepaid and Postpaid customers may take advantage of the AWUF4U plan.
Other Benefits Of Migrating To Awuf4U
- Every recharge of 100 Naira or less receives a 200% airtime bonus.
- Every recharge over 100 Naira comes with a 300% airtime bonus.
Summary: When You Migrate To Awuf4U Tariff Plan
- You will receive N400 on your MTN AWUF4U account. For instance, if you purchase a 100-naira recharge card and fill it with the MTN AWUF4U code.
- You would receive N1,600 (N400 (recharge value) + N1,200) in your Awuf4U account. Yes, if you recharge with N400 (bonus)
- You will receive N3,000 on your Awuf4U account if you recharge with N750 (N750 (recharge value) + N2,250) (bonus)
- You will receive N6,000 (N1,500 (recharge value) + N4,500) in your Awuf4U account if you recharge with N1,500 (bonus)
Check Awuf4U Balance
By dialing the USSD code *559*14#, you can check the balance of your Awuf4U account.
FAQs – How To Migrate MTN Awuf4U
What is the best MTN plan to migrate to?
There is no special list of MTN plans to migrate to (whatsoever). You just have to select the tariff plans that work best for you. That’s how it works.
Now, check out the list of MTN Tariff plans reviewed on NetworkPalava:
- MTN Pulse Tariff Plan.
- MTN mPulse Tariff Plan.
- MTN TruTalk Tariff Plan.
- MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff Plan.
- MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan.
- MTN AWUF4U Plan.
- MTN XtraValue Bundles.
- YafunYafun SIM Offer.
How do I migrate to Awuf4U?
- Simply recharge with the secret code *888*Recharge PIN# or through VTU to receive the Awufu4U tariff plan.
Customers who use the MTN Awuf4U offer will receive a 400% airtime bonus on recharges of N100 or more or a 275% bonus on recharges of N1 to N99.
What is the code for MTN Awoof?
Simply recharge your line using *888*Recharge PIN# rather than the standard *555*PIN# to receive the MTN awoof plan.
The promotion is also available when you recharge any MTN number through the VTU channels. With N100 airtime recharge and a N300 bonus, you can recharge for a total of N400.
Can I use MTN Aw4U to browse?
If you want not to subscribe for data, you can browse using your Awuf4U credit. N15/MB will be charged to you. The validity of the N1-N99 Awuf4U recharge is 14 days. Read this article to learn how to use MTN airtime for browsing.
I hope you’ve learned how to migrate to MTN Awuf4U plan with the USSD codes. One of MTN’s most well-liked tariff options in Nigeria is the AWUF4U tariff plan.
The MTN Awuf4U tariff plan is the best choice for you if you enjoy receiving extra benefits. It was intended for the MTN Awuf4U tariff plan to offer bonuses of up to 300% on a single recharge.
Read More Helpful Guides Below:
Last Updated on May 9, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin