This post shows you how to browse with airtime on MTN.
Let’s get it. MTN Nigeria is amongst the largest Telecommunication Companies in Nigeria and their network service is everywhere you go.
From time to time they offer awesome airtime and data bonus to both new and existing customers just like the mtn 1GB for N200 welcome back bonus for Runaway customers.
Of course, they give airtime bonuses, either on recharge, based on the tariff plan you are in when you retrieve your lost sim, or on surprise ?.
Don’t Miss The Best MTN 100 Naira Data Plans In Nigeria Right Now.
I can remember some months ago when I lost my SIM and I had to retrieve it because of business.
Now, I went to MTN, bought a new sim card, and the changes were made. I got my number back and a few contacts I backed up.
That’s not all, I went home and after a few minutes of recovering my lost SIM, I got an N900 free airtime bonus from MTN Nigeria.
Now, what do I use this data for when I’m not “the call type”? I prefer to browse and connect with friends and family online.
And that’s when I found this secret.
I discovered how to browse with my airtime on mtn, and since then, it has been beneficial.
Are you also in this kind of situation, where you get an airtime bonus direct from MTN and are unable to browse with it?
Today, I will show you how to browse with your airtime on MTN anytime, anywhere.
But, you need to follow this article step-by-step.
About The “MTN Browse With Airtime” Plan
It is called MTN PAYG which means Pay As You Go which allows you to browse with your airtime.
Yes, the service was launched by MTN to enable users to browse at the rate of 3naira per megabyte (N3/MB).
It can’t activate itself. Even though you exhaust your active data bundle, and you have airtime, all data connections will be disconnected.
You will have to opt into PAYG to power all browsers and access the internet with your airtime.
It’s funny when most people rejoice in the free browsing on their phone without realizing that PAYG is activated and they browse with the money in their account balance.
Now, how do I browse with my airtime on MTN? Follow the simple recommendations below.
Have A Look: MTN Cheap Data Plans For Android Phones.
How To Browse With Airtime On MTN
There is a simple code to browse with airtime on MTN, you just need to open your device dialer and apply the following:
- Simply dial *131*200# or
- SMS “RESET” to 131 to start browsing with airtime.
Once you dial the above code, you will receive a message from mtn that you are browsing on PAYG N3/MB.
Now, even MTN Pulse subscribers browse using airtime on MTN.
So anytime you exhaust your data bundle plan, you’ll continue browsing with your account balance.
Have You Seen The MTN Plans That Allows/Support Share And Sell? Check It Out Now!
How To Stop Browsing With Airtime On MTN
If you feel like deactivating PAYG, follow the procedures below:
- Simply dial *131*201# to opt out.
- SMS “SUSPEND” to 131 to cancel or deactivate browsing on MTN.
Yeah, after dialing the above code or sending the message to MTN, all data connections will be terminated and you won’t browse with airtime next time (unless you reactivate it)
Don’t Miss The MTN 1GB For 200 Naira Data Code here…
Quick Questions & Answers On PAYG (Q & A)
In the section, I’ve answered the most popular questions individuals asked often. See the answers below.
Will I Be Charged For Using PAYG Service?
- No, opt-in is free. You will be charged 0.00K for activating Pay As You Go on your line.
Will I Have To Pay To Opt-Out?
- No, you’re not paying a dime to cancel it. It’s free.
If I Recharge My MTN line And Activate PAYG, Will It Work?
- Yes, you will browse at the N3/MB rate.
Make Sure You Upgrade Your MTN SIM To 4G LTE And Get Free 10GB or 4GB Data
Can I Browse With Airtime On Airtel & Glo?
- Yes, other networks have a PAYG service. You just need to dial the activation code to get started. However, Glo Nigeria may activate browsing on Flexi Recharge without your consent.
Is There Any Available Browsing Cheat On MTN?
- Yes, see the available list of free browsing cheats on MTN right now.
It can be very annoying to have airtime on your account that you don’t use. And most times, these airtimes were given to you for free, and now what?
Make calls or browse the Internet?
The above guide is on how to browse with airtime on MTN at the moment.
Kindly share this post with friends and family on social media with the share buttons provided.
Read more helpful guides below:
- How To Browse With Airtime On Airtel.
- How To Browse With Airtime On 9mobile.
- Best MTN Data Plans In Nigeria (The Complete List).
- MTN Data Cheat: Enjoy Free 10GB & More.
- 100% Working MTN Free Browsing Cheat
- MTN 1GB For 200 Naira (Latest Update).
- Tweakware VPN with MTN 0.00k FreeBrowsing Cheat .
- Cheapest Data Plans On MTN, Airtel, 9mobile & Glo.
- 7+ MTN Tariff Plan That Gives Bonus.
- 5+ Best MTN Data Plans With Bonus.
- How To Borrow Airtime From MTN (3+ Quick Ways).
Peace ✌️ and Blessings.
Last Updated on March 8, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin
2 thoughts on “How To Browse With Airtime On MTN (Code 2023)”
I don’t like the way my sim card is be use by so many people
Did you give you sim to anyone?