This post shows you how to create ha tunnel files for Airtel, MTN, Vodacom, Telkom, MTN Uganda, Cell C, Econet, Airtel Uganda, and other networks you’re using.
The request for working configuration files for the HA Tunnel plus VPN keeps rising and the only way to solve this problem is by creating your hat file.
Follow every step on this article correctly to create a ha tunnel config file for yourself.
Creating HA Tunnel FIles
After posting the latest and working free browsing settings on the NetworkPalava telegram channel, most people keep asking for help on how to create a working ha tunnel hat file.
The plan is to browse with your hat file without exposure to the new settings you’re using, right?
No worries, this post covers the working tips on how to create hat files for MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, Glo, Vodacom, Telkom, Digicel, Cell C, etc…
Free browsing cheats can be scarce these days and the major reason is the lack of working servers or active settings to power the Ha Tunnel VPN and other browsing Virtual Private networks to work.
In a few minutes, you’ll learn how to create ha tunnel files in the easiest way possible. Most people don’t seem to understand how free browsing works.
However, that will be covered in a different post. Go check out the Latest Free browsing or Internet cheats here…
Don’t Miss The New Ha tunnel Config File Download Links For This Month!
How To Create Ha Tunnel Files
With the right knowledge, you can create a working ha tunnel file using any Android smartphone device.
Yes, the device must have an active internet connection and also be compatible with the HA Tunnel mobile application.
Follow the guidelines below to create your ha tunnel files. These tips can help you create as many hat files as you want.
- First, Download Ha Tunnel Plus VPN on Playstore…
- Select a Connection Mode. Now, the mode you select depends on your host. Keep reading…
For the sake of this tutorial, I will select Custom Payload (TCP Mode). So, let’s proceed.
- Tap on the 3dash at the top left corner.
- Locate and select <> Payload Generator.
You’re required to fill the blank and tick the boxes with the right settings. Apply the settings below:
- URL Host: Enter your host URL
- Method: “HTTP-BUG”
- HTTP Version: HTTP/1.1
- HTTP Headers: Tick ✔ Keep Alive, Tick ✔ User Agent, and also, Tick ✔ Online Host.
- To proceed, Tap on Generate button
Now, take a step back and go through the settings. Make sure all is set correctly.
Take note: Some hosts can’t be accessed with ‘HTTP’, so you may need to add ‘s’ after HTTP, which makes it HTTPS.
- You’ve successfully created your own ha tunnel file with your mobile phone.
- Now, hit the START button, then wait for a few seconds for the ha tunnel plus vpn to connect.
The next thing to do here is export the hat file to your desired folder.
Have you learned how to unlock ha tunnel files? Go, find out!
How To Export Ha Tunnel Files After Creating It
You must confirm that your configuration settings are working before trying to export them. If not, the hat file you just created will be of no use to you.
Follow the guidelines below to export the ha tunnel config file you created and make useful to many:
- First, Open the Ha Tunnel Plus VPN
- From the Home Page, tap on the 3dots at the top-right corner of yout screen.
- Tap on Import/Export.
- After that, select Export Config.
Now, you’ll be prompted to enter the name of the file, the description, and other boxes to tick.
- File Name: Enter the name you’ll like to save your hat file with.
- Description Message (HTML): tick the “Add Description/Message” box to type in some text the empty box you see below.
- PROTEXTRAS: You can leave the boxes unticked or probably tick the Password box.
Finally, tap on the EXPORT button to save the h tunnel config file you just created.
These tips work in Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya, and other countries.
Don’t Miss The Vodacom Files For HA Tunnel Plus VPN
FAQs – How To Create Hat Files
First, download the HA Tunnel Plus VPN. Then, find a working host with the configuration settings that comes with it.
Please, scroll up to learn the simple way to build your hat files.
Is It Working For You?
You must take note of a few things before you go.
Now all host works for a long time. You may need to check for more updates and create new files for ha tunnel VPN to connect and browse for free.
These are the major reason why your file won’t work:
- Your configuration is Wrong
- Settings are Outdated
- You configured for the wrong network.
That’s all for today. Hope you’ve learned How to create ha tunnel files without stress.
Read More Related Guides Below: