This post shows how to share airtime on 9mobile with the short ussd code and other necessary information about Etisalat airtime transfer.
Imagine a situation whereby you have plenty of airtime of your 9mobile account balance and you know, no matter what, you can’t exhaust on your own.
Or probably, someone asked you to transfer airtime to their 9mobile line for a payback.
Whatever the case may be, this quick solution to share credit on Etisalat is here…
Today, you’ll learn how to share airtime from 9mobile to 9mobile numbers and alternative methods to transfer to other networks in Nigeria.
Check Out The Best & Cheapest 9mobile Tariff Plans For Unlimited Bonus
About 9mobile Airtime Share
The headline of this post explains what you’re to expect. Yes, 9mobile relaunched this service a few months after the migration from Etisalat to 9mobile.
The plan is to help you share airtime from 9mobile to 9mobile customers. And since then, sharing airtime is made easy.
Yes, with the shortcode introduced by 9mobile, you can transfer a minimum of ten (10) to twenty thousand (20,000) Naira airtime with other customers at once.
There’s a limited though. The 9mobile airtime transfer service is limited to One hundred thousand Naira (N100,000) credits per day.
Feel free to share airtime with your family and friends using 9mobile sim. You may even consider helping your colleagues use their credit (lol).
This method allows you to share airtime from 9mobile to 9mobile. However, there’s a means to transfer airtime from 9mobile to mtn, airtel, glo, and other networks in Nigeria.
Proceed to get the code to share airtime on Etisalat.
Learn How To Share Data On 9mobile The Easiest Way.
How To Share Airtime On 9mobile Or Etisalat
Before you start the sharing process, here’s what you must know:
- You need a secure transfer PIN.
Yes, to transfer airtime on Etisalat, you must create a 4digit transfer pin.
How Should I Do This? Follow the guidelines below:
Wait! Have You Seen The Code To Check Your BVN On 9mobile? Check It Out…
How To Get Transfer Pin On 9mobile
Without a transfer pin, you won’t be able to share airtime on 9mobile. So, the Etisalat airtime transfer pin is the passkey for transferring credit at any time.
To create your PIN;
- Simply dial *247*default PIN*New PIN# or dial *247*Old Pin*New PIN# on your phone dialer app.
Etisalat default pin is 0000. So, if you desire to set up your new transfer pin as 1234, just dial *247*0000*1234#.
You’ll receive a message which confirms that your pin was created successfully.
See The Fast Ways To Check 9mobile Account Balance
How To Change Old PIN
For those asking if it is possible to change your airtime transfer pin, below is how to change the transfer pin on 9mobile:
- Simply dial *247*Old Pin*New PIN#. Given that your old pin was 4321, and you want to change 5678 to share airtime on 9mobile.
- Just dial *247*4321*5678# to change pin on 9mobile.
Code To Share Airtime On 9mobile
- Simply dial *223*PIN*Amount*Phone Number#. For example, to send N5000 airtime to 08012345678 and your tarnsfer pin is 1234…
…just dial *223*1234*5000*08012345678# and N5k will be transferred instantly.
Remember: All these won’t work without a transfer PIN. Scroll back up to create a New Pin for this transaction in case you don’t have it yet.
How To Share/Transfer Airtime On 9mobile to Airtel, MTN & Glo
Follow the simple guidelines below. First, open your phone dialer app.
- Simply dial your bank recharge code (which bank do you operate with?)
- Select Airtime and proceed to the next.
- Select Others and enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Enter the amount or price of credit your want to share.
- Enter your mobile bank transaction pin to send the airtime.
Do you know How To Browse With Airtime On 9mobile? Learn It!
Some Note – Sharing Airtime On 9mobile
This airtime transfer service allows you to share airtime to another 9mobile number (either close or from a distance).
- You can share airtime on 9mobile as a new and existing customer. That you’re on prepaid or hybrid packages doesn’t matter.
- The airtime transfer service is easy to use.
- You will charged N10 for every airtime you share with another 9mobile customer.
- A minimum of N10 can be shared with others and a Maximum of N20,000 can be transferred at once.
- Your secure transfer PIN is require for all transactions.
- A maximum or N100,000 airtime can shared on 9mobile daily.
See The 9mobile Recharge Code For Fast Recharge In Nigeria
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
First, create a 4digit transfer pin if you don’t have one already. After that, dial *223*PIN*Amount*Phone Number# to transfer airtime on Etisalat.
Simply dial *247*default PIN*New PIN# on your phone dialer to create a get your transfer pin on Etisalat.
Just dial *223*PIN*Amount*Phone Number# after creating your transfer pin.
This question is incomplete but I get it. Scroll up slowly to learn how to share credit on 9mobile easily.
Have You Shared ?
At this point, I believe you’re able to transfer airtime to as many of your contacts as possible. Just make sure that the recipient is also a 9mobile user.
If not, you try the other method to share credit with mtn, airtime, or glo users.
Also, bear in mind that Etisalat airtime transfer service is not free. There is an N10 service fee attached to it.
That’s all on how to share airtime on 9mobile easily.
Read More Related Guides Below: