Learn how to buy Airtime from Wema Bank using the recharge code provided by the bank. Yes, you can now load credit from your phone with a short USSD code.
Do you need the Wema Bank recharge code or do you want to know how to purchase airtime from Wema Bank? You’ve come to the proper blog, where you’ll learn everything there is to know about buying Wema airtime.
Scroll slowly to learn more today…
Purchasing Airtime From Wema Bank
The easiest approach to top off your line is by buying credit from banks because you may choose your desired credit amount from the lowest to the highest right from your phone.
Since there are numerous ways to accomplish this, many people frequently have queries like, “What is the Wema bank recharge code?” and “How can I buy airtime from my Wema bank account?”
If you’re one of those people searching for the correct responses to those queries, keep reading because I’ll walk you through everything, from the USSD code to purchase Wema Bank airtime to using the mobile banking app.
Along with that, you’ll learn how to use your Wema bank account to purchase airtime for others and how to recharge your line using a short code.
Let’s begin without further ado!
Wema Bank Recharge Code
- *945# is the Wema bank recharge code to purchase airtime for both your linked bank account phone number and additional phone numbers. This code can be used to purchase airtime starting at N50 and up.
Your Wema bank account’s registered phone number must be used to dial this code.
Although that is the official Wema bank USSD code for buying airtime, there are still certain processes involved in purchasing and recharging airtime for your line. Let’s now look at how to purchase airtime using the code.
Why can’t I buy airtime from my Wema Bank account?
If you are unable to purchase airtime from Wema bank, it may be because your line has reached the daily recharge cap or the Wema bank code for airtime purchase has not yet been activated.
How to Buy Airtime from Wema Bank
The steps in the guide below explain how simple it is to purchase airtime from your Wema bank account for both you and other people.
- Dial *945# from the phone number associated with your Wema bank account.
- Choose the “Self” option for your line and “Others” for any additional lines when buying airtime.
- Put in how much you wish to reload.
- To recharge, enter the phone number (others)
- Enter your Wema bank PIN for mobile banking, then click DONE.
The money will be taken out of your bank account balance and credited to the recipient’s airtime balance after that.
You can immediately buy airtime from your account by using the shortcode to recharge your line from Wema bank, albeit that may take a while. Look at how to accomplish it.
Code to Airtime from Wema bank for Self
- Simply dial *945*Airtime Amount# to purchase airtime for yourself on the line associated with your Wema bank account.
For instance, dialing *945*2000# would quickly recharge your line with the desired amount of airtime if you wish to purchase 2,000 Naira worth of airtime for yourself.
That is the simplest way to add airtime to your associated SIM card or phone number from Wema bank. Let’s look at the Wema bank recharge code to purchase airtime for additional phone lines or numbers.
Code to Buy Airtime from Wema bank for Others
- Simply dial *945*Phone Number*Airtime Amount# to purchase airtime from your Wema bank account for others, such as your other lines, friends, and relatives.
For instance, dial *945*09012345678*2000# and enter your PIN to buy 2000 Naira of airtime for a buddy whose phone number is 09012345678.
When the recharge is successful, money will be taken out of your Wema bank account and added to the phone number you recharged.
Simply said, that is how you purchase airtime from Wema bank for a different phone number. Let’s now look at how to use the Wema Bank mobile app to purchase airtime.
How to Buy Airtime on the Wema bank Mobile App
If you have a Wema bank account, using the mobile app is another practical option to get credit from your balance.
One fantastic feature of utilizing the Wema app to recharge your line is that there is just one way to purchase airtime on the mobile app, unlike the Wema bank recharge code where the procedure of recharging your line and others differs.
You must first download, install, and activate the Wema Bank mobile app on your phone before using it to purchase credit from Wema. When it is finished, proceed to the procedures below to purchase airtime.
- First, download the Wema App here…
- Open the Wema Bank mobile app, log in, and then select the Airtime option.
- Follow the instructions, enter the necessary details, such as the required money and the phone number, and then move forward.
- To finish buying the airtime, use your Wema bank mobile banking PIN.
When a recharge is successful, money will be taken out of your bank account and added to the airtime balance you provided for the phone number.
FAQs: Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code
How do I activate Wema USSD?
To Activate WEMA Bank USSD Code, please follow the guideline below:
- Simply dial *945*5# and follow the prompt.
Give the necessary details, this including;
- your account number,
- birth date,
- and new pin,
- then confirm the new pin.
- That’s it. You can start transacting with the Wema bank USSD code on your phone.
How do I recharge my Wema airtime?
By dialing *945*AMOUNT# for yourself and *945*PHONE NUMBER*AMOUNT# for others, you can recharge your Wema bank account.
What is the USSD code for buying airtime?
See the ussd code for buying airtime on Wema bank below:
- Dial *945*phonenumber*amount# to recharge for other people.
- Dial *945*amount# to recharge your phone number.
How can I recharge another number from my Wema bank account?
By calling *945*Phone Number*Amount#, you can recharge another number using funds from your Wema bank account.
How to buy airtime from Wema bank Without pin?
By dialing *945*Airtime Amount#, you can only purchase airtime for yourself from Wema Bank without a PIN.
How do I buy card from Wema Bank using Glo, Airtel, MTN or 9mobile?
You can use your Glo, Airtel, MTN, or 9mobile line to purchase airtime from Wema Bank by dialing *945#. After that, follow the on-screen instructions.
To make it faster, just dial *945*MTN Number*Amount# to buy Glo, Airtel, MTN or 9mobile airtime from Wema bank.
What is the code to buy airtime in Wema Bank?
The code to buy airtime in Wema Bank is *945#. See the breakdown below:
- To buy Airtime for yourself, simply *945*Airtime amount# using the phone number linked to your account.
- To buy airtel for Others, just Airtime *945*Phone Number*amount# and you’re good to go.
What is Wema USSD code?
The Weman USSD code is *945#. You can send money, buy airtime or data bundle, pay bills, and more using the code.
Everyone has access to the Wema USSD banking code, which is *945#, at all times. However, in order to use it, you must have a Wema Bank account.
Have You Recharged?
There you have it. The simple process to buy Airtime from Wema Bank using the ussd code.
The quickest and simplest way to recharge your line from a mobile device is without a doubt by purchasing airtime from your bank.
I think that after reading this article on the Wema bank recharge code and how to get airtime through Wema bank, you now understand both how to load cards from Wema bank accounts and the Wema bank code for airtime.
Ask questions in the comment section if you have any.
Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin