Learn How To Transfer 1GB of Data From Airtel To Airtel without errors today. You SIM card age doesn’t matter in this case. All new and old (existing) airtel customers can apply this code to share MB easily.
If you want to know how to transfer 1GB of data from Airtel to Airtel, please read this article to the end. This service will definitely be very useful to you if you have family and friends who are using an Airtel SIM.
Airtel is one of the best telecommunications services in Nigeria. If you, your friends, or your family members are known for being internet freaks and cannot stay without data on your Airtel SIM card, this service will be very useful to you.
You will agree with me that your friends and relatives try sometimes to request data on their Airtel SIM, and you have thought about how you can transfer data to them.
In this article, I will be sharing with you how to transfer 1GB of data from Airtel to Airtel.
There are 3 methods to transfer 1GB of data from Airtel to Airtel:
- Airtel Me2U
- Airtel Data Gifting
- Via SMS
Airtel Data Me2U is a unique feature on the Airtel network that permits customers to transfer data from their current data balance to another Airtel SIM card. It is commonly known as “data sharing” or “data transfer.”
Once you have an active data bundle on your Airtel SIM card, you are eligible to send data from your data balance to another Airtel SIM.
For example, if you have a 4GB monthly data plan on your Airtel line, you can transfer 100MB or more to another Airtel SIM card once your data is still active.
How to Transfer Data From Airtel to Airtel using Airtel Me2U
- Launch your Call App on your mobile phone device.
- Dial the USSD code: *141*6# using an active Airtel SIM card.
- Select the option that says “Data Me2U” and continue to the next option
- Select option 2, which says “send Me2U from current or existing allowance,” from the displayed options.
- Enter the Airtel phone number you want to transfer the data.
- Enter the data bundle you want to transfer to the Airtel SIM card.
Note: You cannot transfer 1GB of data from airtel to airtel at once; you can start with an option of 500 MB and repeat the process if you wish to transfer more.
- Enter your Airtel transfer pin.
Note that the default Airtel transfer PIN is 1234. You should change the default pin before you proceed with the transfer.
- Confirm the transaction by selecting option 1 to complete the transfer.
- Your transaction will go through successfully.
AIRTEL DATA GIFTING
The second method to transfer 1GB of data from Airtel to Airtel is Airtel Data Gifting. Airtel data gifting is also an excellent feature on the Airtel network, which allows active Airtel customers to purchase data bundles for other Airtel SIM cards.
In other words, you can pay for data from your current airtime balance for another Airtel SIM card. You can also sell data-gifting bundles to Airtel customers.
For example, you can buy the Airtel 3GB data plan for your friends and relatives who use an Airtel SIM. If you don’t want to transfer data from your bundle balance, you can use this feature to purchase data for the recipient.
How to transfer data from Airtel to Airtel by using Airtel Data Gifting
- Launch the Call App.
- Dial *141# using your Airtel SIM card.
- Select the option that says “Gifting and sharing” amongst the options displayed.
- Select data gifting, which is option 2.
- Select the type of bundle you want to transfer to the Airtel recipient, either a daily bundle, a weekly bundle, or a monthly bundle.
- Select the amount of data you wish to send.
- Type the recipient’s Airtel number.
- Make sure the transaction is successful.
- You’ve successfully purchased data for another Airtel SIM card.
How can I change the Airtel default transaction pin?
Before you become eligible to use the airtel transfer pin to send data to another airtel SIM user, you must change the default transfer pin.
To change the Airtel default transfer pin, follow the procedure below:
- Launch the Call App.
- Dial the USSD code for an AIRTEL-to-AIRTEL transfer using an active AIRTEL SIM card: *141*6#.
- Select option the option that says “Change the default pin,” which is 1234.
- Enter your preferred transfer pin, e.g., 4444.
- Confirm your transfer pin by typing again 4444.
- A notification that will be sent to you confirms that your transfer pin has been changed successfully.
You can also transfer data to AIRTEL via SMS. I know most people don’t know they can transfer 1 GB to another Airtel SIM card via SMS.
- Launch your messaging app.
- Type “share.”
- Follow the instructions to complete the process. The details must be sent via SMS. Just send “SMS ADD” (space) (Airtel mobile number) to 121 and follow the details.
- Follow the instruction that appear on the screen (on-screen message) to complete the process.
- A confirmation with a detailed message will be sent to you.
- After the confirmation, the data bundle will be successfully sent to the Airtel SIM card.
The 1GB of data transfer from Airtel To Airtel is one of the services that every Airtel subscriber can enjoy.
It is important to note that you can transfer the 1GB bit by bit. Not all at once. You can follow any method in this article that suits you to transfer 1GB of data from Airtel to Airtel.
Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin