Learn how to borrow Airtime from Airtel without paying back the money immediately. This post is about borrowing airtime from Airtel and not having to pay it back right away.
Airtel’s Extra Credit Service allows customers to borrow airtime and pay it back whenever they want, but sometimes paying back may be difficult.
For instance, if you need to recharge your line to make an important call or buy data, having an unpaid loan debt may prevent you from doing so because the network will deduct the borrowed airtime from your main balance immediately.
Is It Possible to Borrow Airtime & Not Pay Back?
I know that the current economic situation can be tough, but what if you could borrow airtime from Airtel without having to pay it back? I heard from some people that it’s possible, so I did some research to find out if it’s true.
Is it really possible to borrow without paying back? Keep reading to find out!
How to Borrow Airtime From Airtel Without Paying Back
To borrow airtime from Airtel without paying it back, follow these steps:
- Get an Airtel SIM card and put it in your phone.
- Dial *500# and borrow the airtime you need.
- Use up all the airtime you borrowed.
- Remove the SIM card and don’t use it again (you can break it or throw it away).
But please note that once you do this, your line will be deactivated, and you’ll lose all your contacts. So, please think carefully before doing it.
NOTE: I don’t advise you to do this. You’re responsible for your actions in this case. Make sure you always pay your loan anytime you borrow airtime from Airtel
SMS Code to Borrow Airtime From Airtel Without Paying Back
I did some research on how to borrow airtime from Airtel without paying back and some people said you can do it by texting “DO NOT REPAY MY LOAN” to Airtel, but it’s not true as I tried it myself and it didn’t work.
- How To Borrow Airtime From MTN Without Paying Back
- How to Borrow Airtime From Glo Without Paying Back 2023
- Why Can’t I Borrow From MTN Again? See Reasons & How to Fix It Now
FAQs about Borrowing Credit & Not Paying Back On Airtel
How can I borrow credit on Airtel without paying back?
- To borrow airtime from Airtel, simply use the shortcode *500# and select the amount you want to borrow.
- For specific amounts, use *500*amount#. For example, to borrow N200, dial *500*200#.
How can I borrow data from Airtel while owing?
- You can’t borrow data from Airtel while owing. That’s enough reason why it won’t work.
- To know if you’re qualified to use Airtel Credit Loan Service, dial *500# on your phone.
What is the code for Airtel loan?
- The code for Airtel loan is *500*amount#. For example, to borrow 100 Naira, just dial *500*100#. You’ll get the airtime almost immediately if you’re eligible.
- Alternatively, you dial *500#, select 2 and follow the prompt to proceed.
How to borrow 50 naira on Airtel?
- To borrow 50 naira on Airtel, simply dial *500*50# on your phone.
- Then wait for a few seconds for your request.
- You’ll get the 50 naira airtime to pay back later.
To Wrap It Up…
At the start of this write-up, I mentioned that borrowing airtime from Airtel is very useful for their customers.
If you were having trouble with how to borrow airtime from Airtel without paying back, I hope this article has helped you.
If you still have any questions about this topic, please leave a comment below and I will do my best to assist you. Take care.
Last Updated on September 29, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin