Last Updated on September 16, 2022 by NetworkPalava Admin
MTN Nigeria recently rolled out a new tariff plan called “MTN mPulse Tariff Plan” which offers data bonuses for browsing.
According to MTN, it has been stated clearly that mPulse is meant for students and youths to enable them to reach their goals through the educational content on the mPulse website.
Now see what MTN has got for you.
About MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
mPulse is a prepaid plan newly launched mainly for Pre-Teens and Teens between the ages of 9 and 15 years old.
Teenagers are allowed to enjoy special data bundles, Special Birthday rewards, National calls at 15k/sec, and other exciting offers.
Cheapest MTN 500 Naira Data Plan Code For 4GB & More…
How To Migrate mPulse Tariff Plan
- Simply dial *344*1# to get started.
The above USSD is a quick code to migrate MTN mPulse, meanwhile, you can use the following mediums to migrate:
- Send mPulse to 131 Or
- Download MyMTNApp, go to Tariff Plan and select mPulse as your new plan.
After that, you will get a confirmation message that your migration is successful. If not call mtn customer care (180) to lay your complaint.
Note: First migration is free. If you migrate out and try coming back in a short period of time (i.e before 30days), you may be charged N100. Join Our Private Group Chat here for Unlimited Freebies Daily.
Trending! MTN 1GB Data Plan Code For 200 Naira Only
Benefits Of MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
Once you are migrated to mPulse, you are ready to start getting the following:
- You get 15k/sec for National calls
- Get an N200 airtime reward on your birthday
- You get a free data bonus on the first recharge in a calendar week.
- Also, get Special data bundles to browse on the mPulse website at 350MB for N150 and 100MB for N50.
- You get a free 25MB data bonus for WhatsApp on your first recharge in a calendar.
- Browse the mPulse website with fun and educating content. Visit www.mtnonline.com/mpulse.
Don’t Miss The MTN 100 Naira Data Plan for 1GB & More…
How To Check MTN mPulse Tariff Plan Balance
- Simply dial *556# to check mPulse plan balance.
That’s the default code for checking MTN recharge balance
Have You Seen Code To Browse With Airtime On MTN? Check It Out.
MTN mPulse Data Bundle Plans Codes
- Simply dial *344# and select the data bundle of your choice from the menu.
You can use the above code to subscribe to mPulse special data bundles. The below codes also work perfectly:
For 100MB Weekly Bundle:
- Send 350 to 344
For 350MB 14days bundle (formerly 1.2GB for N150 Monthly Plan):
- Send 351 to 344
For a Monthly bundle of 1.2GB, send 351 to 344.
How To Subscribe To mPulse Special Data Bundle On The Website (Online)
- From the drop-down menu of the student dashboard,
- Select a data bundle of your choice from the list of bundles.
That’s how to subscribe to mPulse Special data bundles, Read below to see how to opt-out of auto-renewal after subscription.
How To Cancel Auto-Renew On mPulse Special Data Bundle Plan
- From the pop-up, you see after subscribing to a data plan,
- Select One-OFF Purchase to turn off auto-renewal.
- Send opt-out (bundle code) to 131. For example, Send “Opt-Out350 to 131 to cancel auto-renew on the 100MB plan. Now, Join Our Telegram Group Chat Here For Unlimited Freebies.
Have A Look At The Best MTN Data Plans & Bonus Codes in Nigeria.
How To Check mPulse Special Data Bundle Plan Balance
- Simply dial *344*2*2# Or
- Dial *559*93# Or
- Use the MyMTNApp to check the data bundle balance.
Make use of the above codes to check your available data.
How To Opt-In PAYG (Pay As You Go) Browsing
- Dial *131*200# Or
- Send Reset to 131.
I hope you know what PAYG means?
It is a plan that gets you to pay as you browse the internet.
MPulse Call Rates
On MTN mPulse, you get 15kobos per second for National calls.
MTN mPulse Website
MPulse website was created basically for kids and teenagers to acquire knowledge with different educational content provided on the website.
Now, this doesn’t mean that adults and parents are now allowed.
Both teens and adults have their purpose of partaking in mPulse website activities and below are the reasons:
mPulse Activities For Kids & Students
Teens are privileged to learn academics and self-development tutorials and play intellectual games to enable them to reach their potentials.
On the website, Primary, Junior Secondary, and Senior Secondary School students are given access to Certified Preparation Materials and Past Questions for Common Entrance, WAEC, NECO, JAMB, and PostUME.
mPulse also publish YouTube Tutorial Videos with educational content which empowers the children
Get 2X Data Bundle On MTN Pulse To Browse Online & Download.
mPulse Website Activities For Parents
Parents can also sign up on the website to monitor their children’s activities online.
And to make everything easier, parents can install the Parental Control app to prevent children from inappropriate activities online.
Parents are also allowed to purchase one plan to be shared with children.
In general, MTN mPulse is a Tariff Plan made for education purposes only.
And it has been stated clearly that the plan is mainly for children and teens between the age of 9 and 15.
However, parents are also allowed to sign up to monitor children’s online activities.
Migrate to mPulse today.
There’s, Even More, To Read Below: