This post shows you the MTN tariff plan that gives a bonus at the moment.
Let’s get things right. There are several telecommunication companies in Nigeria and out of all, we have the most popular Network service providers, which are:
- 9mobile (formerly Etisalat).
And every single one of these networks comes with different tariff plans for subscribers to kick start with their favorite choices.
Stay tuned while I show the list and put you through the awesome benefits that accompany every single plan in this article.
MTN Tariff Plans That Gives Bonus
After deep research, we found the below list of tariff plans more beneficial to you all.
1. MTN Pulse – Tariff Plan Bonus
MTN Pulse is a prepaid tariff plan that offers you a Flat rate of 11kobo per second (11k/sec) to make calls across all local networks in Nigeria after that first 60seconds call of the day at 25k/sec.
Yes, it was written correctly. All prepaid users can be migrated to pulse by dialing the given migration code.
And before you get started with Pulse, have a look at the awesome benefits that come along below.
Benefits Of MTN Pulse
- You are allowed to enjoy a Flat rate of 11k/sec for calls across all local networks after consuming the daily NGN15 credit.
- Enjoy the latest songs on MUSIC+ at N10 per day.
- Once you are migrated to MTN Pulse, you are set to enjoy the special data bundles that come with it.
- You will get a continuous data bonus on recharge.
- Migrating to MTN Pulse paves way for you to enjoy MTN life-enriching products and services.
Hey! You Can Also The MTN 1GB Night Plan Code Now!
Special Data Bundles & Bonus On MTN Pulse.
- Enjoy 750MB For N300 (3days)
- Also, Get 1.5GB For N500 (7days)
- Enjoy Pulse Nightlife Bundles. Get 250MB for N25 and 500MB for N50 to browse all night.
- Enjoy Special Instagram Bundle. Get InstaBinge Lite 250MB For N100 and Heavy 1GB for N200 to socialize on Instagram.
- Enjoy GoodyBag Bundle. You get to subscribe to your favorite social media platform either daily, weekly, or monthly at an affordable rate.
Now, what are you waiting for? Get migrated to MTN Pulse today to start enjoying all the awesome benefits.
- Simply dial *406*1# or dial *123*2*2# or SMS 406 to 131.
You will receive a confirmation message from MTN that shows how successful the operation was.
The migration is free but if you migrate out and try reactivating Pulse before 30days, you will be charged N100 for this action.
See everything you must know about the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan.
2. MTN Awuf4U – Tariff Plan Bonus
Awuf4U is a tariff plan that rewards users with a whopping 400% airtime bonus on every recharge of N100 and above or 275% on every recharge between N1 and N99.
All prepaid and postpaid customers are allowed to enjoy the 5X offer on MTN.
But to partake, you are expected to take a simple action to enjoy the Awuf4U BIG Bonus.
What is it? Kindly recharge your line with *888*Recharge PIN# or via VTU and boom, you will receive the above percentages extra on the amount you recharge.
Here is a breakdown of how Awuf4U work:
- Once you recharge N100 or more, you will receive a 400% airtime bonus which is valid for 30days.
- Your recharge between N1 and N99 gives you a 275% airtime bonus which lasts for 14days.
- All National calls are charged 56kobo per second on Awuf4U (33.60/min).
- SMS is charged N4 per sms and capped at 75 SMS weekly.
- Pay As You Go (PAYG) Data is charged N15/MB.
- Get started with Awuf4U today. It’s one of the MTN tariff plans that gives a bonus on recharge.
Trending 🔥 MTN Data Cheat: Enjoy Free 10GB & More.
3. MTN BetaTalk – Tariff Plan That Gives Bonus
On MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan, you are rewarded with a 150% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and a 250% airtime bonus on your recharge of N100 or more.
Not only that but you are also allowed to enjoy 35MB for N50 and 250MB for N200 on BetaTalk.
All prepaid users are allowed to enjoy these awesome benefits and yeah, if you are looking for the mtn (tariff) plan that gives a 250 (%) bonus, here is in front of you.
Now, this is where it gets more interesting.
- BetaTalk offers you a Free 10MB data bonus on your first recharge of the month.
- All airtime bonuses can be used for National calls, National SMS, and Pay As You Go (PAYG) data.
- Simply dial *123*2*1# or SMS BT to 131 to get started.
You will receive a message from mtn that your migration was successful.
Don’t Miss The MTN 1GB For 200 Naira (Latest).
4. MTN XtraValue
XtraValue is a tariff plan that rewards you with airtime for National calls and SMS, international calls to some selected destinations, and decent data volumes for browsing the internet after buying one of the available data bundles.
Yeah, the XtraValue plan is divided into two (2):
- XtraTalk Bundle which offers more airtime than data.
- XtraData Bundle which offers more data than airtime.
If you are looking for an MTN tariff plan that gives airtime and data bonus, this is another opportunity for you.
- See everything you must know about MTN XtraValue Tariff Plan.
5. MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
Go International with cheap, low call rates.
XtraSpecial Prepaid is a tariff plan that offers subscribers a Flat rate of 15kobos per second for calls to all Networks and eighteen (18) selected International destinations from the first second.
As the name implies, the XtraSpecial Prepaid tariff plan means, it is limited to MTN Prepaid customers only but, don’t worry, Postpaid users are not counted out.
Some More Benefits Of XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff Plan
Aside from the 15K/sec call rate to National and International Destination calls, below are some more benefits of this tariff plan:
- Enjoy Special Data Bundle. Get 3.75GB for N1500 and 4.5GB for N2000. Valid for 1month.
- You will continuously get a 10MB bonus on the first recharge of the month.
Now, Do You Want To Migrate To XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff Plan?
- Simply dial *408*1# or dial *123*2*4#, or SMS 408 to 131 to get started.
6. MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
XtraSpecial Postpaid offers almost the same products and services as that Prepaid.
There are two (2) things I noticed:
- It doesn’t attract a daily or monthly subscription or access fee.
- Postpaid only offers 4.5GB on every purchase of the N2000 monthly data bundle according to MTN.
The major difference is the migration process which I have highlighted below.
How To Migrate To XtraSpecial Postpaid
- Kindly visit the nearest MTN service center in your area or Connect Store Nationwide.
- Fill and sign off a Subscriber Agreement Form.
- You will be asked to submit a valid ID card. For example, an International passport, Driver’s License, or National ID Card. Make sure it’s ready.
- Submit two (2) passport photographs also.
- Fill the bank confirmation form given to you.
- Fill the credit consent form given to you.
- Provide a copy of a recent utility bill. For example, Electricity, Water, Waste disposal or Telephone bill.
- You will also undergo a Credit Rating.
That’s all you need to get started with the XtraSpecial Postpaid tariff plan.
In short, visit the nearest MTN office in your area and everything will be explained to you.
But the above guide gives you details of what you need to avoid going twice.
Want More? See How Recharge And Get Paid Works.
7. MTN Yafun Yafun – Tariff Plan Bonus
I refer to “Yafun Yafun” as the “New Comer Plan”.
MTN Yafun Yafun is a tariff plan that welcomes new customers into the MTN Network by rewarding them with lots of airtime and data bonuses after registering and activating a New SIM.
What Are The Benefits Of Yafun Yafun?
- You get a 700% bonus on every recharge of N100 and above for 3months, of which 500% will be used for National Voice call and SMS and 200% will be used for data on all websites etc.
- You get DOUBLE Data. That is, 2X the volume of data bundle you buy for 4months.
- There is, even more, to enjoy on Yafun Yafun.
How Do I Migrated To MTN Yafun Yafun?
- Kindly buy a new SIM card from the MTN service center near you.
- Ask them to register and activate your sim to Yafun Yafun tariff plan from the USSD menu that will be displayed.
Anyway, if you register and activate your MTN line without selecting a tariff plan, you will be activated on Yafun Yafun by default.
8. MTN mPulse – A Tariff Plan That Gives Bonus
I call it the Student Plan that gives a bonus.
mPulse is a tariff plan that equips students between the ages of 9 and 15 with the resources they need to reach their full potential.
The service is divided into two (2), which are:
- mPulse Tariff that offers students awesome data packages.
- mPulse Tariff which gives students unlimited access to educational content, entertainment, and more.
Benefits of MTN mPulse
- Enjoy special data bundles to browse on impulse website. Get 350MB for N150 and 100MB for N50.
- mPulse gives you free N200 airtime on your birthday.
- Enjoy free WhatsApp monthly for 7days.
- You are rewarded with a data bonus on recharge.
- All National calls are charged at 15k/sec.
See This Trick Code To Browse With Airtime On MTN Here…
Migrate To MTN mPulse Today
- Simply dial *344*1# or SMS mPulse to 131.
- Download MyMTNApp.
- Go to Tariff Plan.
- Select mPulse.
You will be migrated in a few seconds.
There is a huge list of plans anyone can subscribe to in Nigeria.
And now, it all comes down to either you are new to the Network or you are an existing customer but don’t know the tariff plan you are in.
This is an opportunity for you to pick from the list of mtn tariff plan that gives a bonus right now.
Which tariff plan are you migrating to?
Read more helpful resources below:
- Airtel Tariff Plans That Gives Bonus
- How To Browse With Airtime On MTN
- MTN, Airtel, 9mobile & Glo Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria
- 5+ Best MTN Data Plans With Bonus
- Best MTN Data Plans: The Complete List
- Top 5 MTN Cheapest Tariff Plans
- 5 Cheapest MTN Tariff Plans For Making Calls
- MTN Plans That Allows/Support Share And Sell
- MTN Cheap Data Plans For Android Phones
- Best MTN 100 Naira Data Plans In Nigeria
Last Updated on December 26, 2022 by NetworkPalava Admin