Get the Airtel One Day Data Plan and the working activation codes.
Are you still searching for a cheap and affordable data plan to purchase as an active Airtel plan? Or do you want to know some cool data codes that will give you more data values at a cheaper rate? In this article, you will discover the complete Airtel data plans, including the validity, prices, and USSD subscription codes.
You are privileged to come across this post because in this article, I will walk you through all the available cheap data plans and the code you will use for all Airtel users.
Before I go ahead with the Airtel data plans and codes, I would love to brief you a little about Airtel Nigeria.
What is Airtel Nigeria?
According to the subscriber statistics released in August 2019 by the Nigeria Communication Commission, Airtel Nigeria is ranked as one of the leading and best known mobile telecommunications companies in Nigeria.
Traced back to 2001, history has it that Airtel was established, founded, and titled “Econet” and was significantly awarded a Digital Mobile Licence for Communication Service in Nigeria.
Today, Airtel Nigeria can stand and boast of being one of the top leading telecommunication companies in the country.
What Are the List and Codes of Airtel One-Day Data Plans?
Airtel cheap data plans, which I will be explaining to you soon, have been officially launched and announced by Airtel Nigeria. In essence, they are legally known as the official Airtel codes for data plan subscriptions.
Airtel One Day Data Plan
They are affordable for all Airtel network users.
- To get 25MB for N50, dial *141*50#, which is valid for 24 hours.
- To get 75MB for N100, dial *141*100#. It’s valid for 24 hours.
- To get 1GB for N300, dial *141*354#. It’s valid for only 24 hours.
- To get 2GB for #500, dial *141*504#. It’s valid for 24 hours.
If you want to purchase a 3-day bundle plan, simply dial *141*200# for #200.
Airtel Weekly Data Plan
- To get the 350MB for #300, just dial *141*300#. It’s valid for 7 days.
- To get 1GB for N500, dial *141*502#. It’s valid for 7 days.
- To get 6GB for N1,500, dial *141*1504#. It’s valid for 7 days.
You can also purchase a 2-week 750MB data bundle for N500 by dialling *141*500#.
Airtel Monthly Data Plan
- To get 1.5GB for N1000, dial *141*1000#. It’s valid for 30 days.
- To get 2GB FOR N1,200, simply dial *141*1200#. It’s valid for 30 days.
- To get 3GB for N1,500, dial *141*1500#. It’s valid for 30 days.
- To get 4.5GB for N2,000 by dialling *141*2000#, also valid for 30 days.
- To get 6GB for N2,500, dial *141*2500#. It’s valid for 30 days.
- To get 8GB for N3,000, dial *141*3000#. It’s valid for 30 days.
- To get 11GB for N4,000, dial *141*4000#. It’s valid for 30 days.
Mega Data Plans
- To get 15GB for N5,000, dial *141*5000#. It’s valid for 30 days.
- To get 40GB for N10,000, dial *141*10000#. It’s valid for 30 days.
- To get 75GB for N15,000 by dialing *141*15000#. It’s valid for 30 days.
- To get 110GB for N20,000, dial *141*20000#. It’s valid for 30 days.
- Airtel data plan 200 for 1gb
- My area airtel data plan
- Airtel monthly data plan
- Airtel data code
- Airtel awuf data
- Best airtel data plan
- How to buy data on airtel
- Best airtel data plan for students
List of Airtel Indian Codes & One Day Data Plans
- For Airtel Balance Check USSD codes: *123#
- For Airtel number check code: *282#
- For Airtel unlimited packs: *121*1#
- For Airtel self-care menu: *121#
- For Airtel data balance check code (2G/3G/4G): *121*2#.
- For Airtel report and complaint number: *121*7*5#
- For Airtel Incoming Call Block Code: *35*barring code#
- For Airtel plan validity check code: *123#
- For Airtel PUK code: *121*51#
- For Airtel missed call alert activation code: *321*800#
- To Check data charges in Airtel: *121*7*5#
For Wrong Recharge Reversal on Airtel, send WWR (wrong number transaction amount, and the right number) to 51619 (this should be done via SMS).
- For Airtel Hello Tune code: *678#
- For GPRS settings Airtel code: SMS “MO” to 54321
- For Airtel talk time loan number: *141# or *141*10#
- For Airtel Me2U (Airtel airtime transfer code): *432#
- For Airtel last 5 call details: *121*7#
- For SMS charges details of Airtel: *121*7*4#
- For Airtel caller tune deactivation code: *121*5#
- For Airtel balance transfer code: *141#
- For Airtel Talk Time Gift services: *141#
- For Airtel number check code: *121*1# or *121*9# or *121*2#
- To Stop call forwarding: ##61# or ##62# or ##67#
- For Airtel balance transfer code: *141#
- To Check Airtel ISD pack: *121*12*3#
- For Airtel upcoming packs details: check code: *121*2# and reply with 1
- To start any service, SMS start to 121 with an Airtel line.
- To stop any service, SMS STOP to 121 with an Airtel line.
- To check 100 SMS balance, dial *123*7# with an Airtel line
Conclusion – Airtel One Day Data Plan
The Airtel network is indeed a suitable and recommendable communication and internet service provider. You can use any of the codes listed in this article to subscribe to any plan you want.
Thank you for reading.
Co-Written with: Peter Okoroji
Last Updated on May 9, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin