This post will get you exposed to everything you need to know about the Airtel night plan in 2020.
Are you looking for a cheap data plan on Airtel to browse the internet?
Look no more. By migrating to the Airtel Smart Trybe Tariff Plan, you can easily subscribe to the Airtel midnight browsing plan at a very cheap rate.
About Airtel Night Plan (sub code)
The Airtel night sub code was officially launched by Airtel Nigeria, making browsing affordable to everyone.
If you are the night type, you’ve got the opportunity to browse at midnight for a low cost instead of buying other data plans.
The Airtel night plan was created for the night only. I mean for midnight and the time to time of expiry have been stated in this article.
And just before you can be allowed to subscribe to the Airtel night sub code for cheap midnight browsing you will have to migrate to the Airtel smart trybe tariff plan.
Don’t Miss The Airtel Unlimited Data Plan For N100.
How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Trybe & Activate Midnight Data Code
- Simply dial *312# and reply 1.
You will receive a message from Airtel welcoming you to the new tariff plan (Smart Trybe).
A Quick Short Code To Migrate Easily:
- Simply dial *312*1# and you’re migrated successfully.
New Alert: Do you know that you can EARN More than N50k every week? See How Recharge and Get Paid Works here…
How To Subscribe To Airtel Night Plan
Below is the Cheap Midnight Browsing Pack For 1GB & More…
- Simply dial *312*3#. Join Our Private Group Chat For free tips and tricks daily.
The Airtel night plan is divided into two (2) which are N25 for 500MB while N200 for 1.5GB.
To break it down, kindly follow the below guide to subscribe to your preferred Sirte night browsing pack.
For Airtel 500MB at N25
Apply the airtel midnight data code below to subscribe to 500MB for 25 Naira only:
- Simply dial *312#.
- Reply ‘3’ to view the list
- Now type ‘1’ and send it.
Did you skip the code to browse with Airtime on Airtel? Check it out.
For Airtel 1.5GB at N200
Below is the Airtel night sub code to activate the 1.5GB plan for 200 Naira only.
- Simply dial *312#.
- Reply ‘3’ to see the prices
- Now type ‘2’ and send.
You should receive a message telling you that your subscription or activation was successful. Either a popup message or normal text.
How Long Does It Last?
Airtel Night Plan Time
- Duration: 12:00am – 5:00am which is 5 hours.
It is important to know the exhaustion time. At least for you to know how fast to consume your given data or maybe, take some time.
How To Check Airtel Night Plan Data Balance
I would have said; “simply dial ***#” or related but unfortunately, at the moment, there is no official method or code to check the airtel night plan data balance.
And even though airtel hasn’t provided any way yet, there is a trick to do so:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Locate and tap on data usage
- Now set up a data limit of which you receive a warning whenever data reaches the limit.
For example, Set the data limit at 100MB.
Once you use data up to 99 megabytes, you will get a notification and your data connection will be turned off immediately.
That way, you can monitor your airtel plan subscription and make sure you aren’t using too much already.
IMPORTANT: See how to check Airtel data plan balance easily
Other Airtel Data Plans – How To Subscribe, How To Check Balance.
- Dial *141# to subscribe to Airtel data plans.
- Dial *140# to check all data balances on Airtel.
- Send Status to 141 to check the balance via SMS.
The above codes are how to subscribe to the Airtel data bundle in general. You can always visit www.ng.airtel.com for more info.
Airtel Blackberry Data Plans Code: How To Check It:
- Simply dial *123*9#
After dialing the above code you will receive a message with your data balance information.
Check Out The 19+ Best Airtel 4G Data Plans In Nigeria Today.
Airtel Night Plan Not Working: How To Fix
Here are common tips to fix the problem if you happen to be among those unable to subscribe or even browse with the airtel night sub code or Smart Trybe night browsing:
- You haven’t migrated to the Airtel Smart Trybe. If this is the case, dial *312# to migrate as soon as possible.
- You have insufficient Airtime Balance. Make sure you recharge before trying to subscribe next time.
- Unregistered Simcard. Is your sim card registered or has expired? Ratify the issue and register your sim card before trying to subscribe again.
- Wrong Configuration Settings. Check your configuration settings if they correct. Or configure it, following the below guide.
Airtel Configuration Settings:
Name – Airtel Nigeria (NetworkPalava)
- Username – Leave it blank
- Password – Leave it blank
- Access Point Name (APN) – internet.ng.airtel.com
- Homepage – www.ng.airtel.com
- Now tap Save.
5. Restart Your Phone.
Have You Seen The 7 Easiest Ways To Contact Airtel Customer Care Today?
How To Renew Airtel Night Plan Data Package
- Dial *312#
Just the same way you use in subscribing.
In case you want to subscribe again, kindly dial the above code and you are good to go.
Can I Use Airtel Night Plan In The Day?
I know you may be asking how to use the Airtel night plan in the day.
Unfortunately, it is called the Airtel Smart Trybe midnight browsing plan which means it is usable at night only.
Have You Seen The Best Airtel Tariff Plans That Give Bonus Right Now? Check them out.
Can I Transfer Night Plan Data?
There is no available option to transfer the night plan data package at the moment, maybe in the future.
Airtel India offers Free, unlimited Internet browsing and calls all night.
The Airtel night browsing package is one of the cheapest data plans in the list of affordable data bundles.
You can always subscribe to the Airtel night plan as much as you want. Just make sure you do so at night to avoid errors.
Also, don’t forget to migrate to smart trybe before trying to subscribe to the Airtel night sub.
See more related articles below:
- MTN Night Plan Subscription Code & Benefits.
- Get up to 1GB On 9mobile Night Plan.
- How To Check MTN Data Balance Fast.
- Best MTN Data Plans: The Complete List.
- How To Check 9mobile Data Balance Easily.
- How To Check Glo Data Balance Easily.
Last Updated on November 11, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin