Get the Airtel Smart Value tariff plan migration code and start enjoying the benefits. This post applies to you, if you’re looking for a tariff plan that gives airtime benefits.
It’s not a direct airtime benefit but it saves you money. Yes, the Airtel SmartVALUE tariff introduced low rates and charges on calls to all networks in Nigeria.
You can even make international calls and not spend so much on airtime.
Once you dial the SmartVALUE migration code, you’ll be migrated to the tariff plan, and you can start enjoying a cheap call rate of 15k/sec to all local networks including MTN, Glo, and 9mobile.
Scroll slowly to learn more…
About Airtel Smart Value Tariff Plan
The Airtel SmartVALUE rate plan is a comprehensive bundle that will cover all your calling needs. Yes, including domestic and international calls. If you’re asking; ‘how does airtel smart value work’ then this section explains it all.
On the Airtel smart VALUE tariff plan, a national call costs 15 Kobo per second, and an international call costs 20 Kobo per second. Below, we’ll get to the figures for how much a minute of call would cost you.
Now, the rate applies to calls to all networks as opposed to just calls to Airtel users. Any network can be called for that price.
That’s basically how airtel smart value works in Nigeria.
Airtel SmartVALUE Tariff Plan Codes & Benefits
How To Migrate To Airtel Smart VALUE tariff plan
One of the easiest and clearest activation procedures one could possibly wish for on the Airtel Network is for the SmartTRYBE rate package.
Below is the code to migrate to the smartVALUE plan;
Simply launch the Phone Calles app and enter *314#. To switch to a prepaid plan, you can utilize either the SMS or USSD method.
Incase the USSD code approach wasn’t successful, kindly text YES to 314 to migrate to Airtel SmartValue.
After that, Airtel will send you a confirmation message. Yes, it reveals whether or not the procedure was effective.
Benefits Of Airtel Smart Value & Bonuses
- The cost of an SMS to an overseas number is 15 Naira, compared to 4 Naira for local SMS.
No daily fee will be assessed to you.
- Call rates to international numbers in the United States, Canada, China, India, and the United Kingdom are 20k/second.
- Enjoy PAYU (Pay As You Use) data at a 5 kb/kobo rate.
For those asking for the airtel smart value data benefits, here’s the truth; Airtel SV tariff plan offers calls benefits than free data for browsing the internet.
- Smart TRYBE is available to all prepaid users on the Airtel network, both new and old. No entrance fee is necessary.
- From the first second, dial 15 kobos per second to all Nigerian networks. Yes, you can call landlines in the United States, Canada, China, India, and the UK at a rate of 20 kilobytes per second.
- Local SMS costs N4 for each message. International SMS cost N20 for each message.
- Airtel smart connect code:
- Airtel smart trybe
- Airtel smart value data benefits
- Airtel tariff plans
- Airtel value plan
- Airtel 11ksec plan
- Airtel rates
Airtel Smart VALUE Call Rate
According to the fundamentals of the Airtel SmartVALUE Tariff operating system, calls to all local networks cost 15 Kobo per second, while calls to international destinations such the USA, Canada, China, India, and the UK Landline cost 20 Kobo per second.
Airtel Smart Value Data Plans & Bonus
Talking about the data plan on Airtel smart value tariff plan, you can buy one of the default data bundles on the Airtel Nigeria list. However, if you need a tariff plan on airtel that gives you data bonus and benefits, check out the airtel smartTRYBE tariff plan.
How To Opt Out Of Airtel Smart Value
There are many reasons why you choose a particular tariff plan on Airtel. It’s either for the airtime benefits or the data bonuses that comes it each plans.
Yes, Airtel smart value tariff plan comes withe good call rates to make local and international calls. But if you want to opt-out or deactivate this plan, below is how to cancel airtel smart value:
- Open your Phone Caller app and simply dial *121#
- Select the option for “Billing & Tariff”.
- Select another tariff plan from the list you see.
- To proceed, select the Migrate option.
Learn how to migrate out of any tariff plan In Nigeria here…
Important Info: Airtel SmartVALUE Guidelines
The prepaid plan called SmartVALUE is designed for all airtel customers. Yes, both new and old, can access it.
- Customers on Airtel smartVALUE are permitted to switch to other prepaid plans and can switch back to smartVALUE.
- You can migrate to smartVALUE by dialing *314#.
- The initial migration within a month is free; any additional migrations within the same month will cost N100 each.
- There is a 15k/sec charge for all calls. THROUGHOUT ALL local Networks No daily access charge
- All other packages are also available to subscribers of this plan. Yes, it is possible for subscribers to migrate or switch to different prepaid plans.
FAQs – Airtel SmartVALUE Tariff Plan
Does airtel smart value give bonus?
Yes, the major bonus has to do with call rates. SmartVALUE allows low charges on calls to all networks. See the best tariff plans on airtel that gives free bonus every time you recharge.
What are the benefits of Airtel Smart Trybe?
Trybe is an Airtel tariff plan that offers good rates on data and calls to all networks, as well as night surfing for your favorite shows, movies, and music to Nigerian youth and “young at heart.”
The main features of the plan are 1.5GB of data volume for N500 only and calls at 12.95k/sec to all networks. Learn more about Airtel SmartTrybe here…
Which plan gives bonus on Airtel?
A ton of plans give bonuses on airtel. Please, check out the list here…
What is Airtel Smart Talk?
With Airtel smartTALK, a unique tariff package, customers can make calls to all networks for a fixed rate of 11 kobos per second for a daily access charge of 5 Naira. Learn how to migrate airtel smart talk here…
Have You Activated Smart VALUE?
SmartVALUE, gives a 15k/sec flat rate to contact all networks from the very first second (no first-minute access fee). I hope you now know how the Airtel SmartVALUE tariff plan works. Yes, I also included the code to migrate to airtel smartVALUE for good use.
Read More Helpful Guides Below:
Last Updated on May 9, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin