Are you looking for Airtel tariff plans codes in Nigeria? This post shows you the best list with full details on everything you must know about the tariff plan you desire to migrate to.
Summary Of Airtel Tariff Plans
Airtel Call tariff plans fluctuate dependent on its highlights and your inclinations, we aren’t in the time of 40k/sec any longer.
Airtel has apparently the best tariff plans in Nigeria, yet not all their duty plans are great and accommodates everyone.
Calls are far more practical than previously, you would now be able to settle on a brief decision for as low as N6.00. Additionally, with my rundown of Airtel call tariff plans, you can make certain to pick the best and least expensive call pack for calling your friends and family members.
Data plans are not counted out of this. I recently published the airtel double data plan code here for you to enjoy X2 of every internet pack you buy.
Have You Seen The Airtel Tariff Plans That Gives Bonus? Check Them Out!
All Airtel Tariff Plans In Nigeria
Below is the list of Airtel Tariff Plans in Nigeria:
Airtel Smart Connect is a tariff plan that gives you 100% of every data plan you buy. That’s X2 for your internet bundle.
Also, you get back eight times (X8) your Airtime Recharge.
Starting from the N100 Recharge card, you’ll get X2 which is N800.
This plan is designed for new prepaid customers on the airtel network.
So once you buy your SIM, follow the prompt to migrate to the Airtel Smart Connect tariff plan.
- Follow the guidelines on how to migrate to Airtel Smart connect here…
Benefits Of Airtel SmartCONNECT Tariff Plan
Below are the advantages of migrating to Smart connect:
- You’ll get X2 for every internet data plan you purchase.
- This Double Data bonus offer applies for 3months.
- You’ll get X8 every airtime your Recharge on your phone.
- You are allowed to enjoy good call rates.
- It’s great for new customers.
- You can make international calls from your main balance.
SmartCONNECT Main Balance Call Rates are:
- Calls to all Networks in Nigeria: 11k/sec
- Messages to all Local Networks: N4/SMS
- International Calls & SMS at standard network rate
- Internet Data: N3/MB
Smart Connect Bonuses rates are:
- Calls to all Local Networks: 66.67k/sec
- Bonus Data: N16/MB
SmartTRYBE helps you enjoy the best rates on calls and data plans. On Trybe, you are opened to get awesome data bonuses to browse your favorite channels.
You can possibly stream movies, listen to cool music, stay connected to the latest series around you.
Nigerian Youths can enjoy more data by paying fewer fees. Yes, with the Airtel smartTRYBE, you are opened to browse are midnight with Stella low as N25 to get 250MB and more amazing offers.
How To Migrate To Airtel SmartTRYBE
Below is the code for option trybe:
- Simply dial *312# and you will receive a welcome message from airtel like;
“You’re welcome to the TRYBE where you enjoy bla bla bla”.
You are set to part take in the AWOOF data and airtime bonus on this tariff plan.
Now, take a look at the merits of joining the Airtel smart trybe
Benefits Of SmartTRYBE
- You get 250MB for only N25 to browse the internet at night between 12am to 5am.
- You also get 1.5GB data volume for N500 only which is valid for 7days.
- You are set to make calls at 11k/sec.
- SmartTRYBE is available for all prepaid customers to enjoy unending benefits.
- International calls are left at the standard call rates.
- The First 50seconds on local calls are charged at 25k/sec and 11k/sec afterward.
- You can buy your preferred data bundle by dial *141#.
Make Sure You Activate The Airtel 1.5GB Night Plan To Enjoy Midnight Browsing Always
Airtel SmartTALK 2.0
SmartTALK tariff plan enables you as a new or an old customer to enjoy cheaper rates on calls. Just as the name, smartTALk allows you to talk more with your friends and family members.
Apart from the good call rates, you are also allowed to buy a cheap 1.5GB data bundle for only N500.
Now, whether you’re new to the Airtel network or you’re an existing customer, you’re not counted out.
You can also migrate to SmartTALK and start enjoying the benefits.
How To Migrate to Airtel SmartTALK
Simply dial *315# to start making calls at the best rate possible. Also, you can buy the big data volume specially created for SmartTRYBE and smartTALK users.
Benefits Of Airtel SmartTALK
- Enjoy N7 only for the first call of the day.
- Get good call rates.
- The first migration for the month is free.
- Enjoy 1.5GB for N500 only by dialing *141*505#.
- International calls are at the standard rates.
- Local calls at 11k/sec.
- PAYU is accepted at 5k/kb.
Don’t Miss The Airtel 200 For 1GB Data Plan Code
Airtel SmartTRYBE Junior
SmartTRYBE Junior is an educational tariff plan basically for kids in Primary and Secondary schools to learn with the portable app.
The STJ App is an instructive arrangement that makes learning a good time for children in essential and auxiliary schools with its 3D intelligent media-based learning climate.
Study materials are created in cooperation with the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Education adjusted for students in the West African sub-area, particularly Nigeria.
To make things sweet, children can call MUM or DAD for free with no later charges. Also, kids get 10% of every airtime their parents recharge.
There is more to read…
How To Migrate To SmartTRYBE Junior
Below is the code to migrate to the smartTRYBE Junior tariff plan.
- First, open your phone dialer app.
- Now, dial *371#. You should receive a confirmation message telling you how successful the operation was.
The only reason why it won’t work is; unless you haven’t registered your Airtel SIM card. Aside from that, you’re good to go.
Take note of this. If you migrate out of this airtel tariff plan and try to migrate within the 30days range, you may be charged a migration fee of N100.
Benefits Of Airtel SmartTRYBE Junior
- Kids Enjoy a 10% free bonus on every airtime recharge by parents.
- They also get a 100% data bonus on bundles bought at 200MB volume and above.
- Children can call and SMS Parents all for free.
- All Courses are approved by NERDC. This means they’re indeed knowledgeable.
- All Prepaid customers qualify for this package.
Check Out The Airtel Unlimited Data Plans For 100 Naira Only!
Airtel Smart Premier Bundle
Airtel SmartPremier Bundle is a GIANT plan that offers unlimited calls to networks. Data and SMS are not counted out of this. International calls are also applicable in this case.
Imagine you’re given the privilege to make unending calls, send messages to your friends, and even browse the internet in your comfort.
SPB is divided into two categories, which are;
- Smart Premier Bundle Platinum and
- Smart Premier Bundle Platinum Plus.
And each of these plans has a good data deal to offer you. See the quick summary below:
- SPB Platinum: N5000 airtime recharge gives you free 500min for voice calls, 500 SMS, 3GB data volume, plus connections with top seven (7) international destinations at 11k/sec rate.
- SPB Platinum Plus: N10,000 credit you load brings back 1000minutes of calls, 1,000 SMS, 6GB data for browsing the internet and you can also connect 7 popular international destinations at an 11k/sec call rate.
And all are valid for 30days.
Ready to grab the offer? Let how to get started below.
How To Migrate To Smart Premier Bundle
- Simply dial *470# on your phone dialer to migrate to this airtel tariff plan.
Make sure you get a confirmation from Airtel after dialing the code above. It shows that your request to opt-in Smart Premier Bundle was granted.
Benefits Of The Airtel Smart Premier Bundle
- All Bonuses stated above last for a month.
- You can call 7 selected international destinations with call minutes.
- Call minutes are not counted once. You can make several calls.
- The tariff bundle rate is charged at 11k/sec on calls to all networks.
- STB is amongst the cheapest tariff plan on airtel with enticing airtime and data offers.
- You can browse with your airtime on airtel if you have a low data balance.
- Both existing and new customers can part take in the bonus gift. But you must be migrated to the Smart Premier Bundle.
Hey! Make Sure You See The Airtel Android Data Plan Code For 1000 Naira Only!
Airtel SmartVALUE tariff plan gives you more VALUE of your money spent on airtime with no added Access fee.
On the SV plan, you can make calls to all networks at the rate of 15k/sec starting from the 1st of dialing a number.
If you are new to the Airtel Network, you can also partake in this offer. The same thing applies to old, existing customers. All you have to do is migrate to the SmartVALUE tariff package and you’re good to go.
How To Migrate To Airtel SmartVALUE
- Simply dial *314# from your phone to migrate to the Airtel SmartVALUE plan.
Migration is free, but if you opt-out and try to opt-in back within 30days, you’ll be charged N100.
Benefits Of Airtel SmartVALUE
You are set to enjoy 15k/sec rates on calls you make.
You are charged at the standard call rate for international calls.
Messages across Local Networks are charge at N4 per SMS.
All Prepaid customer numbers can opt-in to this plan apart from the staff line. (Meanwhile, Postpaid users are not allowed.
Don’t Miss The Airtel 4G Data Plans For 65GB & More…
Related Post – Airtel Data Plans
Airtel Freedom Plan
Airtel Premier Connect
Airtel Value Plan
Have You Seen The Airtel 20X Bonus Code? Check It Out!
How To Check Your Tariff Plan On Airtel
It’s now made it easy to check your active tariff plan compared to back in the day. And yes, you need to know your tariff plan to keep track of where additional benefits are coming from or the other way round.
Unnecessary charges may arise based on what you have no idea about. In this case, you must check to either migrate to a new plan or make adjustments.
Which Airtel Tariff Plan Are You Migrated To Currently?
Out of all tariff plans packages I have listed above, which one are you using?
Leave a comment below.
Read more related articles below: