Stark VPN reloaded settings are everywhere. In fact, some random blog created today promises the best and working settings for Stark VPN (hehe…)
Enough of the confusion! In a very short time, you’ll unlock the padlocks and start enjoying free browsing using Stark VPN reloaded app.
If you make use of an Android smartphone this is your chance. That said, iPhone users can apply these settings when the VPN app is available on Appstore.
Got it? Let’s proceed…
About Stark VPN Reloaded Version
Stark VPN’s first trend was back in 2014/15. At that time, other similar mobile phone VPNs were working fine just like it.
Yes, MTN users tapped from the free browsing cheats and still do. Not just MTN though, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile, and other network users have their own slice of the hot cake (lol).
Now, it’s about the stark VPN reloaded settings that give you access to the internet for free.
Stark VPN Reloaded is saying;
- Do you have insufficient data balance to download your favorite stuff online?
- No worries, I’ve got you covered (hehe 😂).
Today, you’ll get the working settings to activate Stark VPN reloaded VPN fast.
Yes, this post is for you if you’re looking for the working free browsing cheat settings for MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile, Vodacom, Cell C, Telkom, and other networks listed here…
Stark VPN Reloaded Settings – Unlimited Free browsing Cheat Codes 2021
Below are the latest stark VPN settings for MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile, Vodacom, Telkom, and other networks you find in the list below:
In this section, there are more working settings than you think. Guess what? These two (2) active tricks are all you need to activate the stark VPN 100MB cheat on MTN.
Method 1: In-built Settings
- First, download Stark VPN on Playstore or here…
- Install and open the VPN.
- After that, Tap “select Tweaks“.
- Now, select “MTN 100 MB Daily 2021” as your tweak.
- Finally, tap on the “Red Power Button” to Connect the app.
Wait for a few seconds for the VPN to connect successfully. It often takes 10seconds for the app to connect. Once it connects, you’re good to browse any webpage you like.
Remember what I said earlier, the stark VPN reloaded settings for mtn have two ways to set up the app for free browsing, and below is the second method.
Method 2: Custom Settings
You’ll learn the simple steps to configure Stark VPN for free browsing using custom settings.
- First, Launch the Stark VPN Reloaded VPN on your phone.
- Open the “Custom Settings” option you see there.
- Set Connection Mode as “SSL“.
- Port: “443“.
- Host Header: ncdc.gov.ng
- Now, Enable V2ray Mod.
- On the Home Page, tap on the “Tweaks” option.
- Select “Custom“.
- Finally, tap the “Red Power button” to connect.
The version should connect almost immediately. Enjoy.
Related: Stark VPN reloaded files download
Just like MTN, there are currently 2 ways to configure the Stark VPN for airtel free browsing. With that in mind, more will be added as we discover working hosts.
Apply the stark VPN reloaded settings for airtel Unlimited and 500MB cheat below:
Method 1: Airtel Unlimited Using Stark VPN Reloaded
- Firstly, download the latest version of Stark VPN reloaded on your phone.
- Secondly, install and open the app you just download.
- Thirdly, Find “Tweaks Option” on the homepage and open it.
- You should see the drop menu, scroll down and select “NG Airtel unlimited” or NG Airtel unlimited 2.
- After selecting the “NG Airtel unlimited” or “NG Airtel unlimited 2” tweak, you will be redirected back to the Stack VPN home page.
- Now, Tap on the “Red Power” button on the homepage. In a few seconds, the app will be connected and the Red Power button will change to GREEN.
- You’re good to go.
Method 2: Airtel 500MB daily Using Stark VPN Reloaded
- First, confirm that the app is well downloaded and installed on your Android smart phone.
- Next, check your airtel data balance and make sure you have about 5-10MB available.
- Launch the VPN and turn your data connection.
- Update Server. After turning on your data connection, you will get a notification about new tweaks.
- Update the servers and go to the Stark VPN home screen.
- Tap on the “None/direct” button and…
- …select “NG airtel 500MB daily” tweak.
- Finally, tap on the “Red Power Button” to connect.
Glo users, this is your chance to enjoy free internet with just a few clicks on your phone. Make sure you follow every step correctly so that you don’t miss anything.
Stark VPN Reloaded Settings For Glo Unlimited
I’m sure you’ve downloaded the app. If not, go to Google Playstore and download it on your phone. You can download from others sources (not recommended).
- Tap on the “Direct / None” drop-down button.
- Scroll down and select “NG Glo unlimited” from the list.
- Tap on the “Red Power” button to start the VPN.
- Once it connects, the BIG red button will turn GREEN. This way, you’ve successfully activated the Glo Unlimited browsing cheat.
You can start browsing like a King. Enjoy!
The launch of the 9mobile in-built tweak was like a miracle to this network users. Yes, the settings have always been difficult to find until this particular tweak came out.
Apply the stark VPN reloaded settings for 9mobile below.
Configure 9mobile 0.0k 300MB on stark VPN Reloaded
- First, Install and Launch the VPN.
- Select “9mobile 300MB daily” from the drop-down menu.
- Before you proceed, you must confirm that you don’t have any existing data bundle agreement with your network provider (9mobile).
- Finally, tap on the “Red Power” button to start the VPN process.
- The VPN will be connected in few seconds and the red button will be changed to GREEN immediately.
BOOM!!! You can start surfing the internet with the free 300MB every day.
Some More Settings Loading…
- Vodacom Settings
- Telkom Settings
- Cell C Settings
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s either you applied the wrong settings on your phone or the settings you have has expired. To fix this, Get a new, working stark VPN reloaded custom settings.
You’ll get a link to download working config files soon. In the meantime, you can download the HA Tunnel Config files here…
Yes, it works. For it to work for you, you must enter the right custom settings for airtel on the stark VPN mobile app and hit the “Red Power” button to get connected.
First thing, get the active settings either custom or in-built. Once you have it available, open the stark VPN reloaded VPN, apply the settings, and tap on the connect button.
Just like other networks, kindly apply the working glo settings as it’s written above. Make sure you don’t skip any step.
No free app is guaranteed or marked as “SAFE”. The thing is, for the time being, there’s no bad report regarding the stark VPN mobile app.
What’s Your Result?
There you have it. The working stark VPN reloaded settings for MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, Glo, and all networks included in this post.
So tell me; What’s the result you got?
Did you activate the Unlimited tweak or the daily capped free browsing cheat?
Read more related guides below: