Welcome! In today’s post, you’ll learn how to buy airtime from Keystone Bank by using the USSD code they provided.
Looking for the Keystone bank recharge code for yourself and others? Or do you want to know how to purchase airtime from Keystone Bank? If so, you’ve found the blog where you can discover everything there is to know about the Keystone Bank airtime buy.
Scroll slowly to keep learning…
Buying Airtime From Keystone Bank using MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9mobile
The easiest option to recharge your line is without a doubt to buy airtime from banks. You can do so directly from your phone and purchase amounts ranging from the smallest to the largest.
Since there are numerous ways to accomplish this, many people—particularly new customers—find themselves asking questions like, “What is the Keystone bank recharge code?” and “How can I buy airtime from my Keystone account?”
If you’re one of those people looking for the correct answers to those questions, keep reading because I’ll walk you through everything, from the USSD code to use to purchase airtime from Keystone Bank to the mobile banking app to do so.
Additionally, you’ll learn how to use your Keystone bank account to purchase airtime for other people and how to recharge your line using the shortcode.
Why am I unable to purchase airtime using my Keystone bank account?
If you are unable to purchase airtime from Keystone Bank, it is possible that the Keystone bank code for airtime purchase has not yet been activated on your line, or that you have reached the daily recharge limit.
Keystone Bank Recharge Code For Airtime
The Keystone recharge code to purchase airtime for both your phone (the one associated with your account) and other people’s phones is *7111#. Any airtime starting at N50 and above can be purchased with this code.
Your Keystone bank account’s registered phone number must be used to dial this code.
While that is the authorized Keystone bank USSD code for buying airtime, additional steps must be followed to purchase and refresh your line with airtime. Let’s now look at how to utilize the code to purchase airtime.
How to Buy Airtime from Keystone bank
The steps below will show you how to quickly purchase airtime for yourself and others using your Keystone bank account.
- Dial *7111# using the phone number associated with your Keystone bank account.
- Choose the option to buy airtime – for your line, choose “Self,” and for another line, choose “Others.”
- Enter the recharge amount.
- To recharge, enter your phone number (others)
- Enter your Keystone Bank PIN and click Done.
That’s all there is to it; the amount you input will be debited from your bank account balance and credited to the recipient’s airtime balance.
While this may take some time, you can speed up the process by using the shortcode to recharge your line from Keystone Bank. Learn how to do it below…
Code to Airtime from Keystone bank for Self
- Simply dial *7111*Airtime Amount# to purchase airtime for yourself on the line associated with your Keystone bank account.
For instance, dial *7111*500# to quickly have 500 Naira of airtime added to your line if you want to buy it for yourself.
Simply follow those steps to purchase airtime from Keystone Bank for your associated phone number. Let’s look at the Keystone Bank Recharge Code to purchase airtime for additional phone lines or numbers.
Code to Buy Airtime from Keystone bank for Others
- Simply dial *7111*Airtime Amount*Phone Number to Recharge# to purchase airtime for additional phone numbers, such as your other lines, friends, and family, from your Keystone bank account.
For instance, dial *7111*500*07012345678# and then enter your PIN to complete the airtime transaction if you want to add 500 Naira to a friend’s line whose number is 07012345678.
If the transaction is successful, the money you recharged will be added to the phone number you recharged and withdrawn from your Keystone bank account.
Simply said, that is how to purchase airtime from Keystone for a different phone number. Let’s now examine how to use the Keystone Bank mobile app to purchase airtime.
How to Buy Airtime on the Keystone bank Mobile App
If you have a Keystone bank account, the mobile app is another quick and practical option to purchase credit.
The good part about utilizing the Keystone app to recharge your line is that there is just one method of purchasing airtime on the mobile app, unlike the Keystone bank recharge code where the procedure of recharging your line and others differs.
However, to utilize the mobile app to acquire airtime credit from Keystone, you must first download, install, and activate the Keystone bank mobile banking app on your phone. You can purchase airtime by following the instructions below once you’ve downloaded the app to your phone.
- First, download the Mobile app here…
- Log in to the Keystone Bank mobile app, launch it, and then select the Airtime option.
- Follow the instructions, enter the necessary details, such as the Amount and the phone number, and then Proceed from there.
- To finish the airtime transaction, enter your Keystone Bank mobile banking PIN at this point.
When the recharge is successful, money will be taken out of your bank account and added to the phone number’s airtime balance you provided.
FAQs: Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code
How do I buy data from Keystone Bank?
- Simply dial *7111*5#, choose the Data option, and then follow the on-screen instructions to purchase MB from the Keystone bank account to your line.
How do I recharge MTN Keystone Bank?
- Dial *7111*Amount*MTN Number# (for example, *7111*500*07012345678); enter your PIN; and wait for the success notification.
How can I recharge my phone through Keystone Bank?
With the Keystone airtime recharge code, you may top off your line by dialing *7111*AMOUNT# for yourself and *7111*AMOUNT*PHONE NUMBER# for others.
How to buy airtime from Keystone Bank without a pin?
Only you can purchase airtime from Keystone Bank without a PIN; to do so, dial *7111*Airtime Amount#.
How to buy 9mobile, MTN, Airtel & Glo airtime from Keystone Bank
- You can purchase airtime from Keystone Bank by dialing *7111# and following the directions.
- Alternatively, just dial *7111*Amount*Phone Number# to purchase airtime from Keystone Bank. Yes, this applies to MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile users.
How to buy airtime from Keystone for another number?
By dialing *7111*Airtime Amount*Phone Number#, you can recharge another number using 7111 and money from your Keystone bank account.
How do I buy airtime from my Bank using my phone?
- For example, to purchase 500 naira worth of airtime for the mobile number 07012345678, dial *7111*500*Phone Number#. i.e, dial *7111*500*07012345678#.
Below is a similar method to buy airtime on your phone;
- Simply dial *7111#, follow the on-screen instructions, and enter the appropriate amount and phone number. You’ll be credited almost immediately.
How do I use the USSD code Keystone Bank?
To use the Keystone USSD code, simply dial *7111#, register your phone number, and start transacting. You can buy airtime, and data plans, send money, and even pay bills using your phone.
Note: You must register or activate the code using the phone number that is linked to your account.
Have You Recharged?
At this point, buying airtime from Keystone Bank shouldn’t be an issue for you anymore. The simplest option to simply recharge your line right from your mobile device is to buy credit from your bank.
You should now be aware of how to load recharge cards from a Keystone Bank account and the Keystone Bank code for airtime, thanks to this post on the Keystone Bank recharge code and how to purchase airtime from Keystone Bank.
There are more helpful guides for you below:
Last Updated on November 12, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin