This article shows you how to check airtel data balance easily.
If you’re an internet surfer like me, you are likely to run short of data. And for this reason, you must endeavor to check your available data balance on your airtel line to make sure you aren’t using too much on the web.
No doubt, Airtel is amongst the top competitive Network service providers (Telecommunication Company) in Nigeria.
They offer cheap data plans for their customers to browse the internet with little to no cost.
How To Check Airtel Data Balance Easily
The following are working codes to view your available data balance:
Airtel balance Enquiry Via USSD
- Simply dial *140#.
- You can also dial *123# to view airtime balance.
This is a quick, shortcode to check your airtel data balance in general but there are other methods below.
You Can’t Miss The Airtel 200 For 1GB Code To Subscribe Now!
To check Airtel Data Balance Via SMS;
- Kindly send STATUS to 141
The above SMS code is an alternative to make a request your data plan balance on Airtel.
Once your request is accepted, you will receive a text message from Airtel with your data balance details.
Learn The Simple Hack To Check Your Airtime Phone Number here…
How To View Airtel Data On Android, iPhone & BlackBerry
- Simply dial *223# to check data balance on Android and iPhone.
- Type in *123*10# on your phone dialer and send it.
While the above method works for Android, iPhone, iPod, and BlackBerry, it can also be applied to your modem.
Follow the steps below:
- Insert your Airtel SIM card on the Modem device.
- Connect Modem to your computer (PC)
- Go to the Dialer or USSD code section.
- Dial any of the above codes to check your airtel data balance.
Note: Some Modem devices may be connected before you can be allowed to take any action. And also make sure you have an active Airtel data plan if you must see the result.
Have You Seen The Airtel Bonus Cheat Codes Today? Check It Out.
How To Check Airtel BIS (Blackberry Internet Subscription) Balance
- Simply dial *123*9# Or
- Send STATUS to 440
And your Airtel BIS balance will be shown to you in a short time.
Learn The Easiest Way To Check Airtel Tariff Plan Now!
Other Simple Ways To Check Internet Bundle Balance & Bonus on Airtel
- Simply Dial *123*10# Or
- Dial *141*11*0# Or
- Dial *140# for all data balance inquiry.
Just in case other codes didn’t work for you to check your available data balance on Airtel, the above-listed USSD will help.
If you are on Airtel 4g, these codes can also help you to check the airtel 4g data balance easily.
Read This Airtel Double Data Cheat Code Posted For You.
Checking Airtel Data Bundle Balance Online
Here’s how to check your remaining balance online in a few simple steps:
- Kindly Go to www.airtel.com.ng or
- Call Airtel customer care, ask for your data balance details and that’s it.
Stay guided. This article is all about how to check Airtel data balance easily.
And if you’ve read carefully, you will see that every single method on this post works 100% as stated.
Make sure you bookmark this page for future purposes.
There’s More To Read Below:
- How To Check MTN Data Balance.
- Learn How To Check Glo Data Plan Balance.
- How To Check 9mobile Data Plan Balance.
- The Complete List Of MTN Data Plans In Nigeria.
- How To Migrate Out Of All Tariff Plans In Nigeria.
- (Free Tip) How To Migrate To Airtel SmartConnect. (100% DOUBLE DATA)
- How To Get X2 Data Bonus On Airtel SmartConnect.
- (New) How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel (The Easiest Way).
- How To Browse With Airtime On Airtel (Update 2020).
- Airtel 200 Naira Data Plans For Android, iPhone & Others.