Learn how to buy airtime from Unity Bank using the recharge code provide by your bank. Yes, Unity bank has this USSD code that allows you to make mobile transactions and also recharge your phone at any time.
Today’s post uncovers the fast method to load credit with the shortcode.
Do you need the Unity Bank recharge code or information on how to purchase airtime from Unity Bank? Then you’ve come to the proper blog, where you’ll learn everything there is to know about buying Unity airtime.
Scroll slowly to learn more…
Buying Airtime From Unity Bank in Nigeria (Airtel, MTN, Glo & 9mobile)
The easiest approach to top-up your line is by buying credit from banks because you may choose your desired credit amount from the lowest to the highest right from your phone.
Since there are numerous ways to accomplish this, many people frequently have queries like, “What is the Unity bank recharge code?” and “How can I buy airtime from my Unity bank account?”
Keep reading if you’re one of those people seeking the correct answers to those queries; I’ll walk you through everything, from the USSD code to use to purchase airtime from Unity Bank to the mobile banking app to do so.
Not only that, but you’ll learn how to use your Unity bank account to purchase airtime for others as well as the shortcode to recharge your line.
Why can’t I use my Unity Bank account to buy airtime?
If you can’t buy airtime from Unity bank, it may be that the Unity bank code for airtime purchase is not yet activated on your line, or you have hit the daily recharge limit.
Unity Bank Recharge Code
- *7799# is the Unity bank recharge code to purchase airtime for both your linked bank account phone number and additional phone numbers. This code can be used to purchase airtime starting at N50 and up.
The phone number associated with your Unity bank account must be used to dial this code.
Even if that is the authorized Unity bank USSD code for buying airtime, there are still certain steps needed to purchase and reload your line with airtime. Let’s now look at how to purchase airtime using the code.
How to Buy Airtime from Unity Bank
The information in the guide below will help you quickly purchase airtime for both you and other people using the Unity bank account.
- Dial *7799# from the phone number associated with your Unity bank account.
- Choose the “Self” option for your line and “Others” for any additional lines when buying airtime.
- Put in how much you wish to reload.
- To recharge, enter the phone number (others)
- Enter your Unity Bank PIN for mobile banking, then hit Finish.
That’s it; your bank account will be debited and the recipient’s airtime balance credited with the amount of the recharge.
While it might take some time, you can immediately buy airtime from your account by using the shortcode to recharge your line from Unity bank. See how we can do that below.
Code to Airtime from Unity bank for Self
- Simply dial *7799*Airtime Amount# to purchase airtime for yourself on the line associated with your Unity bank account.
For instance, dialing *7799*3000# would quickly recharge your line with the desired amount of airtime if you wish to purchase 3000 Naira worth of airtime for yourself.
That is the simplest way to add airtime to your associated SIM card or phone number from Unity bank. Let’s look at the Unity bank recharge code to purchase airtime for additional phone lines or numbers.
Code to Buy Airtime from Unity bank for Others
- Simply dial *7799*Recipient’s Phone Number*Airtime Amount# to purchase airtime from your Unity bank account for others, such as your other lines, friends, and family.
For instance, dial *7799*08012345678*500# and then enter your PIN to complete the airtime transaction if you wish to recharge 500 Naira to a friend’s line whose number is 08012345678.
When the recharge is successful, money will be taken out of your Unity bank account and added to the phone number you recharged.
Simply put, that’s how to purchase airtime from Unity bank for a different phone number. Let’s now examine how to use the mobile app to purchase airtime on Unity bank.
How to Buy Airtime on the Unity bank Mobile App
If you have a Unity bank account, using the mobile app is another practical option to get credit from your balance.
One fantastic feature of utilizing the Unity app to recharge your line is that there is just one way to purchase airtime on the mobile app, unlike the Unity bank recharge code where the procedure of recharging your line and others differs.
However, you must first download, install, and activate the Unity Bank mobile app on your phone to be able to purchase credit from Unity via the app. When it is finished, proceed to the procedures below to purchase airtime.
- First of all, download the mobile app here…
- Log in to the Unity Bank mobile app, then navigate to the Airtime option.
- Follow the instructions, enter the necessary details—including the amount and the phone number for the recharge—and then move on.
- To finalize the airtime purchase, enter your Unity bank mobile banking PIN at this point.
When a recharge is successful, money will be taken out of your bank account and added to the airtime balance you provided for the phone number.
Most Asked Questions About The Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
How do I activate mobile transfer in Unity Bank?
To activate Unity mobile Internet Banking;
- Use your login name and password to log in.
- Toggle to the “Transfer” tab.
- Click Self-Linked Transfer, Unity Bank Transfers, and Other Banks Transfer to start a transfer.
- To debit, choose “Account number.”
- Add the remaining beneficiary information.
- Select “Next.“
- On your token device, enter the six-digit number that was produced.
- To authorize, click.
How can I recharge another number from my Unity bank account?
- Dial *7799*Phone Number*Amount# to recharge another number from your Unity bank account.
How to buy airtime from Unity bank Without a pin?
Only you can purchase airtime from Unity Bank without a PIN; to do so, dial *7799*Airtime Amount#.
How do I recharge my Glo, 9mobile, Airtel & MTN from my Unity Bank account?
- By simply dialing *7799# and following the instructions, you can purchase airtime from Unity bank.
- Also, by dialing *7799*Phone Number*Amount#, you can purchase airtime from Unity Bank. Yes, using your Glo, 9mobile, Airtel, and MTN sim.
What is the Unity Bank USSD code?
- The Unity Bank USSD code is *7799#.
Customers (both account holders and non-holders) can access banking services with their mobile phones using Unity Bank’s USSD code (*7799#), regardless of the telco service provider, phone type, data plan, or location.
How do I use USSD code Unity?
- You can dial *7799*Phone Number*Airtime Amount# to buy airtime from Unity Bank in Nigeria.
- Simply dial *7799*1*Account No*Amount# (e.g., *7799*1*07012345678*5000#) to transfer funds to a Unity Bank account.
- Simply dial *7799*2*Account No*Amount# (e.g., *7799*2*07012345678*5000#) to transfer funds to another bank’s account.
How do you buy airtime on Unity?
By phoning *7799*AMOUNT# for yourself and *7799*PHONE NUMBER*AMOUNT# for others, you can recharge your Unity bank account.
To activate the Unity Bank USSD for transfers;
- *7799# USSD is a short code service that allows you (account holders and non-accountholders) to access banking services with your mobile phones irrespective of the Telecommunication service provider, phone type, or location.
How do I buy airtime using my phone banking?
- Simply dial *7799*Amount# (for example, *7799*500#) from the phone number associated with your Unity Bank account to self-top up.
- Simply dial *7799*Phone Number*Amount# (for example, *7799*07012345678*500#) from the Phone Number associated with your Unity Bank Account to make a third-party top-up.
What’s The Result?
I believe you should be able to recharge your phone and load credit for others by following the guidelines in this post.
Unquestionably, the quickest and simplest way to recharge your line using a mobile device is to purchase airtime from your bank.
I trust that this post on the Unity Bank recharge code and how to buy airtime from Unity Bank has informed you about both the Unity Bank code for loading cards from your account and the Unity Bank recharge code.
Read more helpful guides below:
Last Updated on November 12, 2023 by NetworkPalava Admin