You’ll learn How To Migrate Out Of All Tariff Plans In Nigeria.
Maybe you migrated to a new tariff plan by mistake or you no longer enjoy using your current plan, this guide shows you how to migrate out or opt-out of all tariff plans in Nigeria.
I will also give you the quick codes to migrate to any tariff plan of your choice on different networks in Nigeria.
What is a Tariff Plan
A tariff plan is an agreement between two (2) parties to make better communications.
And in this case, you are involved as a consumer, and the Network to which you are subscribing is the producer (or provider).
These two parties are needed to keep the ride moving smoothly.
There are different Network providers in Nigeria and there are popular ones that involve; MTN, Airtel, 9mobile (formerly Etisalat), and Glo Nigeria.
The above-mentioned Networks are very much familiar to you. I can assume that you are subscribed to one and possibly migrated to one of their tariff plans at the moment.
A Simple Breakdown of Tariff Plan
Tariff plans are made up of two (2) major components, which are:
- Standing Charges – These charges are also called rental and are paid monthly for the nearest phone line and service connections made by you (as a customer).
- Call Charges – This is a cost for calls made between you, family, and friends. The charges are calculated based on call duration, agreement (made between you and your Network Provider) on call rates, call distance, and most times, other factors are considered.
Now back to the deal. You are here to learn how to migrate out or opt out of all tariff plans in Nigeria and the migration codes to resubscribe.
Do You Know That You Can Buy 40GB Starting From 500 Naira Only? Check It Out.
How To Migrate Out Of All Tariff Plans In Nigeria – MTN, Airtel, 9mobile & Glo
The truth is, there is no official code to migrate out of any tariff plan in Nigeria.
The actual trick is to migrate to any other tariff plan on your Network and you will be automatically migrated out of your previous plan.
For instance, if you’re currently on MTN Pulse, BetaTalk Tariff and you migrate to the XtraValue tariff plan, you’ve just migrated out of iPulse successfully.
That’s just the trick behind it.
So the question is supposed to be how to migrate to any tariff plan in Nigeria and below are quick codes to do so.
Make Sure You See Airtel Smart Connect Data Bonus Code For You!
How To Migrate To All Tariff Plans in Nigeria
This is also how to change tariff plan on airtel the easy way.
MTN Tariff Plans: Migrate Out
See the codes to migrate to different tariff plans on MTN below:
- MTN Pulse – Dial *406*1#.
- MTN Betalk – Dial *123*2*6#.
- XtraSpecial Prepaid – *408*1#.
- MTN Awuf4U – Recharge your line with *888*Recharge PlN#.
- MTN mPulse – *344*1#.
- The MTN XtraValue – *131*2#.
- MTN YafunYafun – *555*Recharge PIN#.
Don’t Miss The Cheapest MTN Tariff Plans In Nigeria here…
Airtel Tariff Plans: How To Migrate Out
See the codes to migrate to the Airtel tariff plan below:
- Airtel SmartTrybe – *312#.
- SmartTalk 2.0 – *315#.
- SmartPREMIER – *470#.
- SmartTrybe Junior – *371#.
- SmartValue – *314#
- Airtel 6X Bundles – *555*Recharge PIN#.
- SmartConnect – Get A New SIM or see how to migrate to Airtel Smart Connect, for Old and New Customers.
- SmartRecharge – *220*Recharge PIN#.
- Airtel Talkmore Bundle – *234#.
- Airtel PremierConnect – *254#.
- Airtel Freedom Plan: To deactivate or opt out of the Airtel freedom tariff plan, simply dial *121#, reply 5 to select ‘Billing & Tariff’ and pick a another tariff plan.
9mobile Tariff Plans: How To Opt-Out
The below code helps you migrate to 9mobile tariff plans fast:
- 9mobile MoreTalk – Dial *244*2#.
- MoreFlex Bundle – *344*300#.
- MoreFlex Evolution – *320#.
- MoreCliq – *244*1#.
- MoreBusiness 2.0 – *246*4*24#.
- 9mobile CliqLite – *244*10#
- 9mobile Talkzone – *244*8#
- MoreCliq Break Free – *244*1#.
- 9mobile Mobile Life 4.0 – *420*1#
- 9mobile Super Bonus Offer – Get A New SIM Card.
Are You Also Enjoying The 9mobile Night 1GB Data On MoreCliq? Check It Out Now!
Glo Tariff Plans: How To Migrate
Below are quick codes to migrate to your preferred tariff plan on Glo Nigeria:
- Glo Jollific8 – dial *123*Recharge PIN#.
- Glo Infinito – dial *100*9*2#.
- 11k/s Prepaid Plan – Dial *211#.
- Glo Twin Bash – *223*Recharge PIN#.
- Glo Yakata – *220#.
- The Glo G-BAM – *100*5*1#.
- Glo Bumpa Bonus – *100*10*1#.
- Glo Bounce – *170*4#
- Free Tomorrow – *300#.
- Glo Generation G – *170*5#.
- Glo Formula – *323*Recharge PIN#.
- The Glo IDD Packs – *777#.
- Glo Biigy Packs – *170*1#.
- Glo Jolof N25 – *0805*25#.
- The Glo Jolof N50 – *0805*50#.
- Glo Flexi – *123*Recharge PIN#.
Yeah. So no matter the network you use, the above codes will help you migrate to your preferred tariff plan easily and fast.
And if you are among those asking; how to migrate out of all tariff plans in Nigeria, I hope this article makes things clear to you.
Don’t go yet, I have some more packages for you below:
- Best MTN Data Plans 2020: The Complete List.
- Get 500MB On MTN Night Plan (Update 2020)
- Get CHEAP Data On MTN Pulse Tariff Plan 2020
- Enjoy 250% Airtime Bonus On MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan 2020