Discover how to Buy Data from Polaris Bank using your mobile phone today. Yes, you’re in luck if you’re one of the people seeking a step-by-step guide on purchasing a data bundle from your bank.
Why? You will receive the quick USSD code today, allowing you to easily purchase data using your bank account. This entails that you may recharge data while relaxing in your own house.
Yes, the Polaris Bank code is that good. And in a few seconds, you’ll learn the simple method to buy data from Polaris Bank.
There’s no trick behind it. You can buy airtime from your bank and then buy data from your current network provider. Or, just buy data directly from Polaris Bank without stress.
Buying Data From Polaris Bank
Many people are familiar with the Polaris Bank mobile USSD code to purchase data. Yes, it has been accessible for a while. Additionally, purchasing airtime and the internet has become more difficult with the advent of this mobile banking system.
You’ll have to agree with me that it wasn’t simple to purchase data on your MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, or GLO connection. To purchase a network recharge card, you must venture beyond the street. After that, all you have to do is dial the active data code to purchase a data bundle for internet browsing.
Today, though, everything is different. Anywhere, at any time, you may stand and recharge your phone. Yes, you may now purchase Polaris Bank data from your house, place of business, or other locations.
Tech is a big blessing to this generation. Our forefathers never had a life this easy. Like, you can’t buy data from Polaris Bank in the past. Where will you find the bank? lol.
The opportunities we have today weren’t present for them in the past. What a great time to be alive. Proceed to learn how to buy data from Polaris Bank.
How to Buy Data from Polaris Bank
Polaris Bank offers data purchase options in a variety of formats. The brief USSD code, a mobile app, and other strategies I discussed in this section are some examples of these.
- *833# can be used to purchase data from Polaris Bank, but only for current customers who have set up their mobile bank USSD code on PB.
So, start by registering your phone number for mobile USSD code transfers if this is your first time.
How to Register Polaris Bank USSD code – to Buy Data Easily
Follow the guideline below to register. Yes, to make it possible to buy data from Polaris Bank:
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number.
- Enter any 4-digit number to be used as a PIN.
- Balance is displayed.
- You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking.
Reset PIN For Polaris Bank Mobile USSD Code
In case you have forgotten your pin, you can reset it.
- Simply, dial *833# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank.
- Select option 9 or * on the menu (other services) and click on send.
- Select option 1 to change or reset your PIN.
- Select the account number you would like to change the pin for.
- Enter your current pin or default pin (where a PIN reset has been done) in the ‘OLD PIN” field and send
- Enter your new preferred Pin in the ‘New Pin’ field
- Re-Enter your new preferred PIN to confirm
- Your PIN has been successfully changed
Code To Buy Data From Polaris Bank
The short USSD code to buy data from Polaris Bank is *833#. Just, open your phone caller app, dial the code and you’ll see a popup message. Just follow the prompt, select your network, enter the amount of data you want to buy and that’s all.
If everything is done successfully, you’ll get a message or notification right away. This SMS confirms that your Polaris Bank data purchase was successful. If not, you most likely don’t have enough bank funds in your account.
How to Buy Data From Polaris Bank to Another Number
Now, since you’ve registered your phone number with Polaris Bank, You’re ready. Follow the guideline below to buy data from Polaris Bank to another number without an atm or debit card:
- Simply dial *833#. Do this on the phone number you opened an account with.
- Next, confirm the amount you want to buy.
- Select your Network provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile)
- Enter Phone Number.
- Finally, enter your Polaris Bank mobile USSD PIN and confirm the transaction.
That’s exactly how to buy data from Polaris Bank to another phone number (not yours).
Buy Data From Your Polaris Bank Account Using Mobile App
Remember I told you that there are several ways to buy data through mobile banking? This part is about the Polaris Bank mobile app method.
Please, follow the guides below to buy a data plan using the Mobile app. You can either buy for yourself or buy for other phone numbers.
- First, download than Polaris Bank mobile app if you don’t have it yet. Download it here (https://www.polarisbanklimited.com/e-banking/digital-channels/polaris-mobile/) and configure it correctly.
- After that, enter your login credentials and log in to the app.
- Locate and tap “Buy Airtime & Data” from the app home screen.
- Next, confirm the amount you want to purchase.
- Select your Network provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile)
- Enter Phone Number.
- Finally, enter your transaction PIN and proceed with the transaction.
That’s the simple method to purchase data using the Polaris Bank mobile application. You’ll receive a debit alert on your bank account. On the other hand, the number you bought data for will receive a credit alert.
Interesting right? That’s all it works.
How to Buy Airtime Using Polaris Bank
In this section, you’ll learn how to buy card, credit, or airtime using the Polaris Bank ussd code. This post’s major purpose is to uncover the steps on how to buy data from Polaris Bank. But, since airtime recharge is relevant, let’s add to the content.
Follow the guidelines below:
- Open your phone Caller app and dial *833*amount#. Then wait for the airtime to be credited to your account. No matter the network you use in Nigeria. Be it Glo, 9mobile, Airtel, or MTN, it works on all popular networks in Nigeria.
For instance, dial *833*6000#, to buy N6000 credit for your mobile number. This must be done on the phone number you registered with the Polaris Bank account.
Hope you get it now. There’s more below…
How to Buy Airtime From Polaris Bank to Another Number
If you want to buy airtime from Polaris Bank to another number, just dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER#. Then, enter your transaction Polaris Bank transaction PIN and you’re good to go.
Alternatively, you can just dial *833# and follow the prompt step by step to recharge your phone. It’s all the same.
Safety & Cautions: Before You Buy Data From Polaris Bank
Even though you may believe that the Polaris Bank data recharge code is beneficial, there are some who want to harm and take advantage of you.
Yes, there are several fraudulent activities occurring, and if you’re not vigilant, anyone may purchase data from your Polaris Bank account and transfer it, without your knowledge, to their phone. Sad, huh? We live in a world like that.
You can purchase data using your Polaris Bank account, but please remember the following:
- To prevent illegal transactions, you must keep your phone or PIN private.
- The Polaris Bank USSD code may not require a PIN when you purchase data or airtime for yourself. Watch out for this.
There’s more to not bust these are the major ones. Still on it, below are some advantages of buying data using Polaris Bank mobile USSD code:
- Polaris Bank data code is simple to use.
- Almost all internet data plans from any network operator in Nigeria are available through Polaris Bank mobile banking.
- It does not take up all of your time. Transactions are quite rapid.
- You may purchase data or airtime for yourself and others. Users of MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile are included.
- The list is subject to change in the future. For the time being, these are the most popular telecommunications firms in Nigeria.
What Is The Code to Block Polaris Bank Account?
To block your PB account or ATM card in an urgent situation, please open your Phone dialer and dial *833*13*registered phone number# to block your account immediately. You can do this one any device you can lay your hands on at any moment.
How Can I Buy Data From My Bank?
To recharge data from your bank account is simple. Just dial the bank mobile USSD code and you’re good to go. For example, to buy data from Polaris Bank, just dial *833#. Select the amount, your network, receiver’s phone number, and proceed from there.
How Do You Buy Airtime From Polaris Bank?
To buy airtime from Polaris Bank, simply dial *833*amount#. To buy for others, just dial *909*amount*Phone number#, enter your PIN and that’s all.
How Do I Use Polaris Bank USSD code?
To activate and start using the Polaris Bank code, dial *833# with the phone number you used in opening your Polaris Bank account. Follow the instruction to activate ussd code and transfer the PIN. You may be asked to enter the last 6 digits on your ATM or debit card.
How to Withdraw Money From Polaris Bank?
Below are several ways to withdraw your money from Polaris Bank:
- Make a withdrawal request when you visit your bank.
- Visit the nearby automated teller machine (ATM).
- Take money out of a POS.
- Receive money back when you transfer to someone.
Truth be told, purchasing data from Polaris Bank was previously impossible. In actuality, no Nigerian bank allows that. Even recharging your airtime to send money to others is prohibited.
Fortunately, you can now purchase data on Polaris Bank using your smartphone. You don’t need to leave the house. You only need to push one or two buttons to achieve the desired data volume.
Today, you may now purchase an internet data bundle for personal use or to gift to friends, family, or coworkers. Nowadays, technology makes everything simple.
Well, I hope you’ve learned how to buy data from Polaris Bank today.
Leave a comment in the comment section if you’re facing any challenges…
For now, Read More Helpful Guides Below:
Last Updated on January 3, 2024 by NetworkPalava Admin